1. A lush velvet sectional couch, because who wouldn't want to lounge on a comfy chaise (or two!) like they're an Old Hollywood starlet at the end of a long day? A piece you can prop your feet up on that also looks like a million bucks is a win-win in my book.
Promising review: "I am in love. Two kids, two dogs, and the fabric is AMAZING. Make sure you Scotchgard to be able to wipe clean! Wine has already been spilled and came right out, dog hair is SO much easier to vacuum off. And the COMFORT!! I love the color and that I was able to 'rearrange' the couch to fit into my small space. Do not hesitate to buy this couch!!" —Dana DiBiccari
Get it from Amazon for $899.90+ (available in five colors).
2. Or, if your room's on the smaller side, a fabulous faux leather loveseat that'll give your home some rustic flair — and reviewers say the material is such good quality that no one will be the wiser!
FYI: If you love a couch with a "sinking" feeling, this might not be the one for you, but it's great for those who prefer a firmer feel!
Promising review: "This little gem far exceeded my expectations! Perfect little petite sofa for my loft office at an unbelievable price! The vinyl (faux leather) is thick and durable, and easy to keep clean. I am so pleasantly surprised with this fun piece!" —Savvy Shopper
Promising review: "Easy to assemble, sturdy, and comfy. I'm a bigger guy and don't feel like I gotta baby it. Love the firmer bench style seat cushion and it looks nice. Definitely an upgrade for me." —Mike A Miranda
Get it from Amazon for $384.19+ (available in tan or black).
3. A boho-inspired macrame hammock chair to add a bit of whimsy to your space — and who wouldn't want to feel like a kid again by having access to their very own indoor swing 24/7?
Limbo Imports is a small biz based in Atlanta that works with artisans in El Salvador to produce beautiful handmade hammocks and chairs using 100% cotton.
Promising review: "My parents got me this beautiful swing for Christmas and it is not only beautiful but SO comfy and relaxing! I’m so excited to read books and cuddle up in it and watch movies...it looks adorable in our living room." —J'aiMe D'Angelo
Get it from Limbo Imports on Etsy for $179.99.
4. A pair of sleek faux leather chairs, which come in a range of heights so you can use them at your counter, bar, or kitchen table. And, some reviewers say they're a great dupe for much pricier West Elm chairs.
Promising review: "Great chairs. Super easy to put together and very comfortable! I was worried about the color looking natural, but it looks super close to our tan (real leather) sofa." —Darwin
Get a pair from Amazon for $177.72+ (available in five styles and five colors — not all colors available in all styles).
5. Or, an elegant set of tufted chairs that'll elevate any dining space with their high curved backs and soft upholstery.
Promising review: "We were looking for an easy way to change the look of our dining room, and these chairs fit the bill perfectly. They brought a splash of color and amazing comfort. They were easy to assemble and look more expensive than the pricey chairs that they replaced. We took a big chance ordering online for something as important as dining chairs, but it totally paid off." —AmyS
Get a pair from Amazon for $150.02+ (available in five colors).
6. A cute as a button armchair to melt into with a good book (or, let's be real, TikTok) after a long day. Many reviewers say the thick cushion strikes just the right balance between soft and supportive, and that slightly retro style will bring a lot of character to your living room.
Promising review: "I don't think I have ever written a product review before, but in this case I must. I am a hard-to-please critic. (Yes, I am a Virgo). This chair came a day early and it was extremely well-packed. The legs are in the zipped pouch in the bottom of the chair. I am a petite 68-year-old grandmother and I was able to secure the legs properly in 25 minutes. (It will probably take other people 15 minutes.) The chair is surprisingly well-made with a thick and comfortable seat cushion. The quality exceeds 100% of what I imagined for a chair with this price. I have been shopping for something exactly like this for my living room... furniture stores had a similar chair priced at $455. You positively will NOT be disappointed with this purchase." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $227.72+ (available in four colors).
7. A minimalist bed frame that's surrounded by plush padding, because banging your shin against the side of your bed should be a thing of the past. Plus, its chic low-profile design will make your room feel more calming and serene, and best of all? It comes completely assembled!
Soft Frame Designs is based in LA and makes modern bed frames that are lovely and easy to set up. The brand will also send you swatches of the frame fabric ahead of time so you can make sure you choose the right one for your space.
Promising review: "I must first give a special shoutout to Heidi, who offered top-tier customer service when purchasing this bed frame. She was responsive, clear, and friendly with every inquiry I made. She raised the bar in how businesses should be building and maintaining relationships with customers. As for the frame, I love it. If you like minimal high design, it does not disappoint. I ordered mine in 'Moon' and it looks exactly how I anticipated. The frame slips over your foundation which is easy breezy. Couldn't have taken more than five minutes to get on. Voilà! Now that I'm familiar with the quality of pieces, I am excited to purchase the bolster pillow next. Would highly recommend SoftFrame." —Natalie
Promising review: "We are obsessed with our new bed frame. The timber color is stunning and the frame is soft, so no more bruises from running into the bed! The size was perfect and it's very very well made and easy to assemble!" —Ashley Burke
Get it from Soft Frame Designs on Etsy for $399.99+ (available in sizes ranging from twin to east king and eight colors).
8. Or, a colorful velvet bed frame with a cushioned headboard you'll be able to prop your head up against while getting in some reading before bed.
Promising review: "This bed was extremely easy to assemble, I even did it by myself. Plus, we are comfortable and able to sleep on it with no anxiety that it will break in the middle of the night. This is so secure and sturdy. Plus, I love the color. I’m so grateful for this bed and the price isn’t too bad, especially for the velvet green color. Super satisfied costumer." —Destiny j
Get it from Amazon for $179.99+ (available in three sizes and four colors).
9. A wide set chaise lounge that's like your favorite armchair, but the "upgraded to first class" version. Just look at all that space! I dare this not to become your go-to napping spot.
Promising review: "This chair is INCREDIBLE!!!!! It’s as gorgeous as it looks and even more comfortable. It’s really hard to get out of though...meaning it sucks you in and you can’t get out. Several naps while trying to work." —Heather
Get it from Wayfair for $1,259.99+ (available in 30 styles).
10. A sweet pleated footstool so you'll always have a place to prop your feet up (and one that's really pretty, too!).
Promising review: "Product looks just as shown. Very comfortable cushion. Easy to assemble. Even came with felt foot pads to keep the stool quiet when moving across the floor." —Brandyn S. Seldon
Promising review: "Gorgeous! The stool is very pretty and seems well made. It's the perfect height for my couch." —Andy
Get it from Amazon for $41.99+ (available in nine colors).
11. Or, a velvet storage ottoman, because who doesn't love a 2-in-1 piece that's as pretty as it is functional? And in fact, it's technically a 3-in-1 because the top flips over to reveal a wooden surface you can use as a mini coffee table!
Promising review: "I love this versatile stool! It’s stylish, well-made, and extremely easy to assemble. When used for seating, it’s comfortable and sturdy; when used as an end table it adds such a fun design element for any space. The storage is also a bonus if you are living in small space like I am. I highly recommend!" —Melissa
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in six colors).
12. A breathtaking curved sofa to add some dimension to your living room with its rounded shape (and maybe some color, too!). Plus, its deep-set cushion makes it great for lounging.
Promising review: "Super easy to assemble! You just have to screw the legs on! ADORABLE! Deep, so you can lay back and put your legs up. The actual photos are terrible so I had to go off the reviews! So glad I did! I love it and my baby Great Dane does, too!" —Maria
Promising review: "This is the most beautiful and luxurious loveseat. The fabric is so soft and it's very comfortable." —Mobashir
Get it from Wayfair for $1,099.99+ (available in four colors).
13. A woven rattan chair set, which is so darn attractive, you'll have trouble deciding which part of your home should be graced with its presence. These seats can be incorporated into a wide range of decor schemes seamlessly, and the included cushions are *chef's kiss*.
Promising review: "I love these chairs! They are super comfortable, sturdy, and were easy to put together. I have them indoors and use them daily. The cushions are removable and wash easily and the chairs are quick and easy to wipe down. Would definitely recommend." —Gabe
Get a set of two from Amazon for $307.71.