We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pudding-like matcha antioxidant moisturizer that's so creamy, you'll be tempted to eat it for dessert (just stick with the leftover Halloween candy). Dry skin, be gone!
2. A Sunday Riley nighttime retinol oil to help combat redness and fine lines. It's designed to be used with all skin types, and is cruelty-free.
3. An apple water-infused lip mask you'll want to add to your bedtime skincare routine, thanks to its dreamy shea butter formula that'll have your lips feeling perfectly kissable when you wake up.
4. A jar of RoC retinol serum capsules to help smooth and hydrate your skin while you sleep. The dermatologist-tested formula is fragrance-free, and contains antioxidants for a radiant glow.
5. A jar of Neutrogena moisture-boosting water gel that'll put some life back into your skin when it's feeling parched. It's made with hyaluronic acid for hydration, is oil-free, and absorbs quickly to keep your face from feeling greasy.
6. A botanical face mask made with raw, organic ingredients to perk up dull skin and help soothe redness and inflammation. Apply with a makeup brush or applicator to keep your hands from getting sticky, leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse off and follow with moisturizer.
7. An herbal butt acne lotion for taming those vexing bum bumps. It's made of pure plant extracts (i.e. no chemicals), making it gentle enough for any type of breakout-prone skin.
8. A vegan eye cream to help banish dark circles, reduce puffiness, and trick people into thinking you got a full eight hours of sleep, even if your streaming history would suggest otherwise.
Promising review: "So far I really like this eye cream. My under-eye area seems much more hydrated when I wake up in the morning, and I feel like it’s offering my skin more protection overnight. Unlike my last eye cream, it didn’t cause any eye irritation. It does take a while to absorb, but I don’t consider that to be a negative. Overall I am very pleased with it." —BonBon
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in two sizes and in a pack of two).
9. A milky toning lotion for silky-soft skin that you'll want to keep touching just to make sure it's real. A mixture of hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and snow mushroom (!) keep the skin nice and hydrated so you can wake up with a dewy glow.
10. A tube of RoC retinol night cream if you're looking to combat dryness and reduce the appearance of fine lines while you catch some Zzzs.
11. A dermatologist-tested L'Oreal night balm that's gentle enough for sensitive skin. A combo of Manuka honey and antioxidants leaves skin feeling smoother and firmer, and its non-sticky formula is allergy-tested and paraben-free.
12. A box of Mighty Patch pimple, blemish, and zit patches to spot-treat those pesky skin eruptions that always seem to pop up at the most inconvenient times. Leave them on for at least six to eight hours, then remove once they turn white (aka filled with gunk). They can be used on any skin type, and are UV-sterilized, nontoxic, and allergy-tested.
13. A Neutrogena night moisturizer with retinol for anyone looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines or dark spots while providing some much-needed hydration to dry skin. It also contains hyaluronic acid to give skin a plumping effect, if that's what you're looking for.
14. A Neosporin overnight lip protectant to cure chapped lips and restore them to their deliciously supple selves. It's made without preservatives or artificial flavors, and contains peptides and emollients to help strengthen your lips while you sleep.
15. An overnight mask that'll improve your skin's elasticity, thanks to moisture-retaining ingredients like super collagen water and baobab oil. Just apply at night, then wash off with warm water in the morning.
16. A cruelty-free Glossier nighttime retinoid designed to work with all skin types, whether you're looking to minimize fine lines, dark spots, and pores, even out skin tone, or simply nourish your skin. It's vegan, fragrance-free, and contains botanical humectants to preserve moisture.
17. A buttery hydrating mask for anyone with skin that's feeling thirstier than your recently-single BFF. It'll help soothe sensitive skin while providing a refreshing boost of moisture to improve dryness.
18. A bottle of 100 percent rosehip oil to slather on your face, neck, body — even hair! It promotes a brighter glow and more even skin tone, and can help minimize the appearance of stretch marks, age spots, and scarring. Plus, it's USDA-certified pure, natural, and organic, and is an Amazon "Climate Pledge Friendly" product.
Promising review: "I had high hopes for this product based on all the wonderful reviews and it has not disappointed me. Makes my face feel supple, clear, and smooth as I use about four drops nightly. It was by total accident that I discovered that this oil cures keratosis pilaris, also known as chicken skin, that I've had on the back of my arms for 20 years with no luck ridding of it. I had dispensed too much oil one night and rubbed the excess on my arms and hands — the next morning I noticed the bumps on my arms were smoother and less pronounced. I applied the oil again the next night to my arms and the bumps were COMPLETELY gone the next morning! I am blown away and literally want to bathe in this magic oil now. Lol." —Brit
Get it from Amazon for $14.95.
19. A pack of K-Beauty face masks that'll target just about any skin woe you're trying to remedy — from purification and elasticity to regeneration and vitality. Wear the mask over your freshly-cleaned face for 10 to 20 minutes, then remove and work the remaining serum into your skin to work its magic overnight.
20. A cool-as-a-cucumber Peter Thomas Roth gel mask for a super-gentle in-home facial to pamper yourself with when your skin's feeling less than optimal. Cucumber, papaya, and chamomile extracts soothe and nourish skin that's spent a little too much time in the sun or is experiencing some irritation after a spa treatment.
21. A wildly popular foot repair ointment to smooth out even the most cracked skin and caked-on calluses. It's got the American Podiatric Medical Association's seal of approval, and delivers essential exfoliation and moisture to severely dry skin. For best results, slather it on at night and wear socks after applying.
22. A Vanicream face cleanser that's specially-formulated to be gentle enough for sensitive, acne-prone skin. Use it to remove any residue left on your skin at the end of the day, and take comfort in the fact that it won't dry out your skin or cause blackheads. In fact, it's accepted by the National Eczema Association and can help put a stop to itching and irritation.
23. A vegan Biossance lip balm to replenish moisture in dry, chapped lips for kissably-soft smoochers come sunrise. Rose wax and wakame algae work together to plump and hydrate the lips, though you can also use it on your eyebrows and cheekbones. It's EWG-verified, cruelty-free, vegan, nontoxic, and synthetic fragrance-free.
24. Some metallic under-eye masks because it can be sort of fun to pretend you're a fancy football player. Pop them on for 10 to 20 minutes, then gently pat the excess serum into your skin — the next day, no one will know you stayed up until 3 a.m. watching ASMR videos instead of, you know, *actually* sleeping.
25. A popular Glossier lip salve you can apply at night to provide relief to dry lips, as well as wear during the day for some subtle color. It's made of castor oil, beeswax, and lanolin, which are naturally moisturizing, and is dermatologist-tested and cruelty-free.
26. An overnight recovery face balm for anyone who thinks their red, irritated skin seriously just needs to calm itself down (raises hand). Olive, almond, borage, and linseed oils help repair the skin barrier, and you can also use this cruelty-free formula on dry lips, elbows, and knees.
27. A Fenty overnight gel-cream so you can start using the term "bright and early" to refer to your morning skin's vibrant glow. Its lightweight formula suits every type of skin, and contains ingredients like Kalahari melon oil, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and aloe to soothe and hydrate skin while minimizing dark spots and toning down shine. And hey, if it's good enough for Rhianna's skincare routine, it's good enough for us.
28. Some tried and true Vaseline lip therapy cocoa butter jars for the most affordable yet effective chapping and cracking remedy you're sure to find.
29. A Gold Bond overnight body lotion with seriously impressive moisturizing capabilities — especially given that it costs less than $10! Hyaluronic acid helps lock in moisture as you snooze, resulting in skin so soft, it'll give babies a run for their money.
30. A Cetaphil redness-relieving night cream for anyone whose skin is on the dry and sensitive side. Licorice extract, allantoin, and caffeine help soothe, while the hypoallergenic, fragrance-free formula won't clog your pores.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.