1. A highly rated bottle of COSRX Snail Mucin 96% Power Repairing Essence made with, yes, actual snail essence, which helps soothe irritated skin by delivering essential hydration. Its lightweight formula absorbs quickly (no greasy feeling!) and in terms of effectiveness, the photos speak for themselves!
Check out this TikTok of the COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence being applied to someone's face!
Promising review: "I caved to the TikTok hype, and now I am obsessed, lol! I have extremely sensitive skin, but this was the first product that I didn’t have to go through a 'getting used to' phase." —Shelby
Another promising review: "Magic in a bottle. I didn’t really expect much from this. Had it on my beauty list for over six months. Finally decided to give it a try when nothing else was working for my fine lines and acne. Holy crap! It WORKS! It boosted the effects of my other skincare items (retinol and AHA/BHA/PHA toner) and really really helped my skin. I’m 39, and I try to take good care of my skin. This helped so much! My fine lines are almost gone and my acne has never been better! My skin glows! It glows! I can honestly say this is a game changer! I’m shook!" —MyssLynx
Get it from Amazon for $22.87.
2. A tub of *iconic* cleaning paste The Pink Stuff, because once you see how much stain-lifting power this absolute miracle in a jar has, you're gonna wonder how you ever got anything clean without it. Not only does it get stains out, it does it so quickly and with minimal effort on your part, whether you're tackling crusty cookware or crayon catastrophes.
Check out this TikTok of The Pink Stuff to see yours truly using it three ways!
After seeing countless videos on cleaning TikTok that raved about The Pink Stuff, I knew I had to try it out on my stained, grime-coated sheet tray. I mean, if it could make a dent in that, I'd probably believe in magic. Well, I started scrubbing one corner as a test, and lo and behold, the difference was nothing short of DRAMATIC (check out my TikTok for proof!). And I didn't even have to scrub very hard, though as someone with ~minimal~ upper body strength, I doubt any force I could physically apply would even constitute as heavy scrubbing. At any rate, it worked so well that I tried it on a pair of dirty tennis shoes and a blue stain that had been singed onto my toaster oven for months, and, yup, it worked. I will say, if you want your sheet trays to look brand spankin' new, you might need one of those cleaning scraper tools to get every last bit off, but as far as general stain removal goes, consider me a FAN.
Promising review: "This is a MIRACLE worker! We’ve had a bath crayon stain on our tub for over two weeks and tried everything to remove it. Magic Eraser didn’t even do the job! I let this paste sit for about 15 minutes and with warm water and some scrubbing it’s GONE! HIGHLY recommend this product!" —M_H
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
3. A buildable Essence Glimmer Glow Stick lipstick that appears sheer and glittery at first glance but ~magically~ transforms into a gorgeous shade of pink once applied. Since it reacts to your lips' pH level to create a natural-looking hue, your lip color will be unique to you, and as a bonus, reviewers say it's hydrating, too!
It's vegan and cruelty-free!
Check out a TikTok of the Essence Glimmer Glow Lipstick in action!
Promising review: "This product is beautiful. Being a darker-skinned woman, I am hesitant to purchase lip colors online because I am unsure of how they will look on me. This product is truly tone-matching and the added sparkle is a nice touch." —lookitsanonymous
Another promising review: "I absolutely love this. It's great for daily wear, even when you're not totally made up. Very moisturizing with the prettiest pink color. Better than a tinted balm, imo. I can't wait to try more of their products!" —Rebecca Osborne
Get it from Amazon for $3.99.
4. And Essence's Lash Princess mascara, which has taken Beauty TikTok by storm with its five dollar price tag and ~eye-catching~ results. Swipe some on for instantly lengthier, more voluminous lashes, which lots of reviewers say will last throughout the day — and without clumping. It'll probably be the best five bucks you'll ever spend.
Watch someone apply it in this TikTok of the Essence Lash Princess Mascara!
Promising review: "Great coverage on the first swipe! I have been searching for a good mascara for months and have had no luck. I saw this was on sale and had good reviews so figured I’d give it a try. I was really really surprised most mascaras are goopy the first time you try time and end up getting all over I didn’t have an issue with this one which was a pleasant surprise, the brush is fiber and not silicon another pulse for me, first swipe I was shocked, it covered well and made my lashes look thicker and longer, I waited a few seconds and applied one more coat and that was it! No need to keep going back over them, I haven’t tried to remove it yet but I’m very happy with it and I think my search for the perfect mascara might be over!" —Amber Borah
And check out BuzzFeed Shopping editor Kayla Boyd's full Essence Lash Princess Mascara review for more info!
Get it from Amazon for $4.99 (also available in multipacks).
5. A super popular (100,000+ 5-star ratings!) ChomChom pet hair remover to roll over furniture, bedding, clothes, or anywhere you'd like your beloved fur baby's out-of-control shedding to stop accumulating. Best of all? It's totally reusable and doesn't require any annoying sticky film, making it eco-friendly and cost-effective!
Check out this TikTok of the ChomChom Pet Hair Remover to see how much cat hair it picks up from a white couch!
Promising review: "This thing is magical, and I wish I had found it sooner. Even the most stubborn of dog hairs that have been seemingly woven into the fabric of your couch are no match for the ChomChom. The satisfying click of the roller will have you ChomChom-ing every surface you possibly can, while your dog looks at you in cold betrayal for removing his precious fur deposits. He plots revenge against this new nemesis, revenge that is doomed to fail from the start, because the ChomChom is far too powerful. Meanwhile, you are transfixed by the serotonin rush filling your brain as your ChomChom fills with more and more hair, leaving a path of de-furred sofa in its wake. The dog barks in disapproval. You smile, finally sitting on fur-free furniture for the first time in a long time. Maybe you’ll even have friends over now." —Will
Get it from Amazon for $25.45.
6. A bottle of SoCozy curl spray leave-in conditioner if you'd like more defined curls with a little spring in their step. Just spritz it on damp or dry hair as a moisturizing treatment, and it'll help detangle and prevent frizz!
Check out this TikTok of the SoCozy Curl Leave-In Conditioner to see someone's before-and-after in real time!
It's designed to work on all hair types, and reviewers with 2a–4c curls love it!
Promising review: "Amazing!! I had NO idea that my frizzy-haired little girl had beautiful curls. I went down an Instagram rabbit hole and saw a similar girl show how her frizz was curls. I ordered this!! My mind has been blown!! This has changed our lives. It smells so good! It is easy to use and air dry. Before my daughter woke up with terrible bed head that looked like this! Now it is gorgeous soft curls. We will definitely buy again and tell everyone about this product!!" —Amazon Customer
Another promising review: "This product is lightweight and doesn't weigh your hair down. I am Black with 4c hair, and it works great!" —takila addison
Get it from Amazon for $9.69 (also available as a pack of two).
7. An ingenious 3-in-1 foldable magnetic wireless charger for juicing up multiple smart devices at once while taking up very little space. It's *perfect* for travel, since it's about the size of a makeup compact when not in use. Now you won't need individual chargers for your phone, and your earbuds, and your smart watch, and...you get it.
Check out a TikTok of the foldable 3-in-1 charger in action.
Promising review: "I use this product to charge my iPhone 13, AirPods, and Apple Watch. Prior to this 3-in-1 compact purchase, I have purchased three different kinds of 3-in-1 chargers — I frequently travel between school and home with carry-on bags on airlines and all of the previous stand version chargers doesn't fit well in my bags or I am always worried I would break. This is compact and folds so well that I can fit in my carry-on or in any zipper pockets without having to worry about breaking anything. Charger works really well and it is the best compact one you can find in market. Love it and been using it for two months now and no issues!!" —SBREDDY
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in nine colors) — don't forget to apply the coupon to save $6!
8. A highly sought-after Bissell Little Green cleaner, which is essentially like having your own personal stain-lifting professional in your house 24/7. This small yet mighty machine effortlessly removes seemingly impossible stains from carpets and upholstery with its strong spray and suction functions, and its large tank means less refilling while cleaning.
Check out this TikTok of the Bissell Little Green cleaner to see the amount of nastiness it was able to extract from someone's couch!
It comes with a tough stain tool, HydroRinse self-cleaning hose tool, and a trial-size Spot & Stain with Febreze Freshness formula.
Promising review: "We've used this countless times on our couch for baby stains, and we always end up with the couch looking like new. Yesterday the dog had diarrhea throughout the living room, and it worked magic to get the stains out of the rug. I am so glad we have this!" —Victoria Grogan
Another promising review: "This vacuum is amazing. I first heard of it on TikTok where people were using it to clean their stairs, mattresses, car seats, etc. and from the videos, it already looked amazing, but considering how dirty my dining chair cushions were, I was a little bit apprehensive and skeptical. I purchased the item and used it on my chairs for the first time and the results were SO AMAZING. I posted photos for reference of how dirty my cushions were before the cleaning and after the cleaning! Best vacuum I've ever used. I even bought a second one!" —Davina
Get it from Amazon for $109.59.
9. A bottle of cuticle repair oil in case your brittle nails could use a little TLC after all those gel manis. It's made with conditioning sweet almond oil, moisturizing jojoba oil, and antioxidant-rich vitamin E, and when it comes to transforming your nails, the photos say it all!
Watch someone apply it in this TikTok of the CND Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Care!
Promising review: "This product literally changed my life!! Not only does it smell AMAZING (vanilla-y?) but it also WORKS! I never leave reviews but this worked so well for my brittle nails I just had to! After destroying them from life long nail biting and fake nails, my nails used to be so brittle and hardly grew. After using this (even semi-inconsistently) for less than a month my nails are stronger than ever and even have grown past my finger tips, which has NEVER happened without fake nails or gel on top. My cuticles are softer and healthier and break apart less, making me bite/pick at them less.
"I also read reviews about people complaining about the small size. How much product do you need for NAILS!? The .25 ml is larger than some nail polishes I own and after using it for a while I’ve barely made a dent. Cannot recommend more!" —Katie
Get it from Amazon for $9.90+ (available in three sizes, as well as a pen version).
10. A cult-favorite TubShroom (80,000+ 5-star ratings!) that proactively catches any hair that makes its way into your drain so the water doesn't take friggin' FOR-EV-ER going down. Plus, it'll save you money on plumber visits!
Check out this TikTok of the TubShroom to see why this person calls it an "Amazon Bathroom Must-Have."
Promising review: "I hardly ever write reviews, but this thing is so amazing I had to share. With every shower I take, I shed a TON of hair and (as you can see from the picture) stick it to the wall so that no hair goes down my drain. I thought this method was working out well but my drain was continuing to stop up. I figured it must be my sister's fault since I was so good about not letting any hairs go down the drain, but I went ahead ordered the TubShroom after seeing advertisements on Facebook. I got this thing and after only two showers, it collected a crap ton of my hair that I didn't catch. It really is so easy to install and wipe away the hair, exactly like the videos. Awesome invention, and I'm super happy with this purchase!" —Megan K.
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in six colors).
11. A box of Peach Slices Acne Spot Dots for spot treating pesky pimples by extracting all of the white gunk in there — really! They're formulated with hydrocolloid, which helps minimize inflammation, and many reviewers say they noticed remarkably smaller zits after leaving the patches on overnight!
Peach & Lily is a Korean woman-owned small business founded by Alicia Yoon, and Peach Slices is her new skincare line that delivers effective results with humor and fun.
Check out a TikTok of the Peach Slices Acne Spot Dots in action!
Promising review: "The most amazing way to get rid of isolated pimples! Love it. Will not be without it from now on. Simply put the dot over a spot that is forming or has formed and wear it overnight. When you wake up it will be significantly reduced or gone. Wonderful. Don’t know why it works, but it does!" —marylandmom
Get a pack of 30 from Amazon for $4.99 (also available in a larger pack).
12. And a nourishing face oil specifically made with acne-prone skin in mind! It can help reduce the appearance of scars while preventing future breakouts from popping up — bye bye, zits! Use it to spot treat stubborn blemishes, or mix it into your favorite moisturizer and apply all over your face.
Check out this TikTok of the Blume Meltdown Acne Oil to see why this person is a fan!
Blume is a BIPOC, woman, and family-owned small biz based in Vancouver that makes cruelty-free, vegan, environmentally-friendly skincare in snazzy packaging.
Promising review: "This stuff is AMAZING and MAGIC. I ordered more out of fear of running out. All acne and fade products have dried or broken out my skin further. This stuff clears my skin, makes it glow, and hydrates it. Beyond beyond obsessed. THANK YOU, BLUME! Xoxo" —Kaitlin A
Another promising review: "Been using Meltdown for two weeks straight, and I'm happy to say that it has done wonders for my skin. It has brightened up my complexion and kept my skin moisturized during these cold winter months. Don't skip out on this magic serum." —Linnea V.
Get it from Amazon for $27.95 or Blume for $28+ (available in two sizes).