1. A pair of best-in-class Apple AirPods Pro, because your ears deserve the very best, and why not treat 'em during the holidays? These have excellent noise cancellation (bye bye, endless jackhammering on your street!), and if you're prone to losing small things, they come with a *super* helpful precision finding feature.
They also come with four sizes of silicone tips to try on, and with the charging case you can get up to 30 hours of listening time!
Promising review: "I work in an art studio where I paint in an airbrush booth. The vent fan for the fumes is so loud my ears would ring for hours after. I bought these AirPods Pro 2 and WOW! The ANC (active noise cancellation) completely removed the fan noise and also the sound of the air compressor. Even the hiss of the airbrush I was using! All I could hear was my music. The audio was amazing! I was blown away by the spatial audio. It was like being there. You turn your head and the different instruments sound like they are coming from different directions in the room. The sound is rich and clean, the bass full and deep. I’m just amazed. The tips fit my ears perfectly right out of the box. There is even an ear fit test you can do right in the settings to help you get the right fit. I’m so glad I bought these." —Myla
Get them from Amazon for $229 (also available with Apple Care).
2. Or an affordable, TikTok-famous pair of wireless Bluetooth earbuds reviewers say are legit AirPod dupes (they have 200,000+ 5-star ratings!). Not only do they deliver quality sound, they're also sweat- and waterproof, making them ideal for blasting your playlists during workouts.
A single charge provides over 10 hours of usage, and the rechargeable case can have them fully juiced up in under two hours.
Promising review: "Okay these are by far the best earbuds I’ve ever used. No exaggeration. My husband had these in his Amazon cart a couple of months ago but never checked out. Well, it’s about to be Christmas soon, so I chose to get these on the sly for him. When they came in I wanted to make sure everything was working correctly before wrapping them up for Christmas. The sound quality is absolutely perfect, the noice cancellation is AMAZING! They were on low and the sound was crystal clear. I asked my 6-year-old son to talk so I could see how well they canceled out noise and I couldn’t hear him, so I told him to shout and I still couldn’t hear him at all. My husband will absolutely love these!! Also, now I need to get myself a pair as well! Definitely happy with my purchase!" —Ashley Haley
Get them from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in five colors) — don't forget to apply the coupon to save 20%!
3. A highly rated Revlon hot air brush (with 250,000+ 5-star ratings!) that'll let you give yourself salonworthy blowouts at home — and quickly, too! No more juggling a round brush in one hand and a bulky hair dryer in the other.
Promising review: "I have mid-length 4c hair and this works perfectly! It doesn’t take too long to do. I started off on the low setting and went back over it with the cool setting. It really got the full length of my hair and my hair didn’t feel dry or damaged at all ( I rinsed it and used hair lotion and combed out my hair before I used the dryer)." —Jess
Another promising review: "I kept seeing this all over social media. I assumed it was a gimmick and I wasn't going to love it, let alone like it. I was going to use it, and figured with Amazon's amazing return policy I was probably gonna just return it. What do I have to lose? I have wavy/curly hair. Normally, my hair is still frizzy after I blow it out with a round brush and dryer. I have to add product to smooth it out and then go over with my iron. Not anymore. No more adding smoothing gels and serums that just weight down my hair, making it look dirty, or flat ironing it after. And...it feels so soft. And it lasts. Currently on day three of waking up with the best hair ever. What is this magical device?!?" —Kelli Michele
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in four colors).
4. A Roomba robot vacuum, because what better gift than the gift of truly hands-free cleaning? As long as you take initiative and press the "on" button every once in a while, you're good. Thank yooou, technology. 🙏
It's compatible with Alexa and runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically returning to its dock to recharge.
Promising review: "Life changing. My Roomba is one of my favorite things I have ever bought myself. It’s incredible! It cleans so thoroughly and I am so impressed by how well it cleans under furniture. As a two-cat owner who is not the best at maintaining a cleaning schedule, I can’t believe it took me this long to get one. It is also great on both carpet and hard wood!" —Katherine Hanson
Get it from Amazon for $179+ (also available with a virtual wall barrier or replenishing kit).
5. A supremely soft pair of fuzzy slippers you can keep by your bed so your precious feet won't have to touch a freezing cold hardwood floor first thing in the morning (the worst!). Plus, they're just really cute.
Promising review: "These slippers are amazing! Discovered them on TikTok and went back and forth about ordering them but wow, they are so comfortable. I have barely taken them off since receiving them. They are so fluffy and stay on my feet surprisingly well when walking around the house. Can’t wait until more colors are in stock to get another pair." —MSumm
Get them from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in sizes 5–10 and 10 colors)
6. The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook if you're a Quidditch enthusiast who loves making *magic* happen in the kitchen. It contains over 150 recipes inspired by foods and characters from the books — Treacle Tart or Kreacher's French Onion Soup, anyone?
Even the cooking witch Mrs. Weasley herself would be impressed by these fanciful treats!
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 or Bookshop (to support local businesses) for $18.55.
Editor's note: BuzzFeed does not support discriminatory or hateful speech in any form. We stand by the LGBTQ+ community and all fans who found a home in the Harry Potter series and will work to provide a safe space for fans. If you, like us, feel impassioned about trans rights, learn more or donate here.
7. A lightweight deep-tissue massage gun to help soothe those kinks you developed from putting together all of that DIY furniture you keep buying. 🙃 Less expensive than going to a masseuse, and you'll be able to unwind whenever you'd like in the comfort of home!
It comes with five massage heads and five speed levels to try out — and weighs just 1.5 pounds!
Promising review: "I have had chronic issues with pain caused by severely knotted muscles. This massager changed my life! I have tried muscle relaxers, stretching, and many other things, but a couple of muscles in my upper back would just knot up with any stress, physical or emotional, and the pain was nearly constant. I used this for about a half hour on all of my muscles with the first use, and the effects were immediate and profound. Pain relief was instant, and occasional use for a couple of minutes to the affected areas has been able to maintain that relief. I loved it so much, I bought one for my brother, who says it is helping him tremendously, as well. I have charged my massager twice in the last two months, battery life is excellent!" —Patty S.
Get it from Amazon for $69.99+ (available in four colors).
8. And a foot-massaging machine with a heat function that'll give you a truly best-in-class foot-pampering experience. Who needs an SO when you've got this?
The detachable foot sleeves can be thrown into the wash to keep things from getting too smelly, and there are three kneading and squeezing intensity levels to choose from.
Promising review: "This is an incredible machine for foot pain. It ranges in pressure from 'firm, relaxing massage' to deep kneading. I have issues with my feet and a lot of pain as a result, so I use the medium setting with heat for 15 minutes and then the high setting with heat for 15 minutes. Best 30 minutes of my day. The pressure can be intense at times on the high setting, however, it is exactly what my feet need. Very impressed." —veber
Get it from Amazon for $129.99+ (available in four colors).
9. A Hot Ones hot sauce set so you can be like Beyoncé and stash a bottle of your go-to condiment in allll of your bags. The sauces range in spiciness from 1–11 out of 10 (yikes!), so find yourself some wings, invite your friends over, and start reenacting your favorite YouTube series.
It includes 10 hot sauces from Hot Ones Season 19 (including Heatonist's own all-natural substitute for Da Bomb), a collector's box, tasting guide, and Hot Ones stickers!
Promising review: "We used the pack to host a Hot Ones Challenge in our office, and it was as amazingly fun as we anticipated. Nearly all of the sauces received major praise, even as people were turning different colors and starting to deteriorate haha." —Nicole B.
Another promising review: "It's only been two weeks but we took the challenge and finished it! We now use the sauces for just about everything, tacos, sandwiches, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And we tend to use more than one." —Angel F.
Get it from Heatonist for $120.
10. An extremely comfy Trtl travel pillow that'll prop your head up and prevent you from awkwardly dozing off on your flight neighbor's shoulder. 😬 Plus, it'll double as a scarf (planes are COLD), and it's much sleeker-looking than those puffy U-shaped pillows.
It also easily attaches to backpacks and luggage handles, weighs less than half a pound, and is machine washable!
Promising review: "I can't stop recommending this pillow to all of my friends! It has let me comfortably sleep on flights that take place on the most uncomfortable airplane seats. On long flights, I always need to prop up my hand and I rest my head on it. But this method always ends with my arm falling asleep and I end up waking up every 30 minutes. Now this pillow provides that exact same support without needing my arms to prop me up! It's small enough to fit in your bag and doesn't take up much space." —Simona Krifman
Get it from Amazon for $49.99 (available in four colors).
11. A practical yet luxurious Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser so you won't have to do the walk of shame every time you leave your dentist's office. With seven flossing tips and 10 pressure settings, it'll give your gums the most satisfying deep-clean one can get in their own b-room — and it only takes 90 seconds a day! Plus, there's even a massage feature...👀
Promising review: "I'm a dental hygienist and have known about the research with the Waterpik for years, and have seen how effective it is when recommending it to patients, but I just bought this for myself and I love it. When used for three seconds straight in between teeth, this product has been proven to be just as effective as floss while also flushing out any food debris or other irritants from below the gums and massaging them as well. You have to use the Waterpik and experience how well your gums feel afterward to believe it. Do yourself a favor and buy this product, whether you have severe periodontal problems or are perfectly healthy. The attachments that come with this make it perfect for anyone to use. It may get a little messy, but it's well worth investing in and getting a little wet while using to get the benefits this product has to offer. Another trick is to put mouthwash in the water reservoir and use it, diluted or not, to really get it below the gum, which normal swishing won't do. Throw in an electric brush and you have the perfect combination for a happy, healthy mouth." —Johnnybombplate
Get it from Amazon for $68.61+ (available in four colors).
12. A mini biscuits with the boss candle that'll fill your living space with the delicious scent of Ted Lasso's famous shortbread. It even comes in the signature pink "box" from the show. Every season is cookie season, after all!
Hunny Bee Home is a small biz that sells funny candles, ornaments, and household accessories inspired by pop-culture and beyond.
Promising review: "Holy moly this candle smells amazing! It was a Christmas gift, but I had to do a smell test before sending it to its new home! Not only was I impressed with it, but it was the gift of the day for the receiver! Just purchased another because she wants one for her birthday, too!" —Rachel Grace
Get it from Hunny Bee Home on Etsy for $22.99.
13. Or a Birthdate Co. candle with fragrances inspired by the day you were born so you can get better acquainted with yourself via scent. It also includes information about your personality, including your strengths and weaknesses (not that you have any...).
Birthdate Co. is a small biz that, in addition to their popular birthdate candles, also makes birthdate books designed to help you discover more about your personality.
Promising review: "I love this candle so much! I want to get one for every single person I know. The scent is incredible, and the personalized information about that birthdate is so interesting and fun to read. I’m obsessed with birthdays and the zodiac so this is the PERFECT gift in my eyes! Thanks so much for an amazing product." —Bailey E.
Get it from Birthdate Co. for $47.99 (originally $59.99; there's one for every day of the year).