We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Revlon's incredibly popular hot air brush, which has a whopping 262,000+ 5-star reviews! Not only will it untangle and dry your hair at the same time, it'll also give limp hair some volume so you'll look like you just got a professional blowout in your own bathroom. ✨
2. A set of modern geometric coasters that serve double duty as drink condensation collectors and chic table decor.
3. An HP Sprocket Select portable printer so you can print photos from your phone anytime, anywhere. Just download the HP Sprocket app and connect to your device via Bluetooth!
4. A set of Bala Bangles to wear on your wrists or ankles when you want to add a little more resistance to your workout but don't feel like lifting weights (me always). Just slip 'em on and go for a walk, jog, hike, or even wear them during your next yoga class. Plus, they look pretty rad!
5. A pair of Apple AirPods Pro with noise cancellation so you'll be able to listen to your music/podcast/audiobook with crystal clear sound (and without interruption). They come with three sizes of silicone tips to comfortably fit your ears and a charging case that provides more than 24 hours of listening time.
Promising review: "I’m thrilled. I love the fact there’s multiple ear tips and the small ones fit my ears great. Thrilled with the noise canceling feature while I stare at a family member yapping loudly on the phone and I don’t have to crank my volume up to drown them out. The controls are easy. It pauses music when I take an earbud out, so I’m not fumbling to pause and then yanking an earbud out while yelling 'what?' I’ve never spent this much on headphones but these are worth the sub-$200 I paid." —Pixie
And here's more from BuzzFeed Shopping editor Emma Lord: "I have a pair of these, and they're not playing around. Once they're securely in your ear, you can toggle the headphones between noise-cancelling and regular sound, depending on your situation. I've been working from home, and the noise cancelling is so effective that I can work next to a window where my neighbor is doing heavy construction and I don't hear anything louder than a faint buzzing. It's quieter than if I'd just plugged my ears with my own fingers. I'm also a runner, and these don't budge when you're sweating, which is nice. It's also handy that these toggle out of noise cancellation mode, because I feel better being able to hear traffic and other people around me when I'm out and about. The TL;DR is I love these so much I have zero interest in owning another pair of headphones for as long as I live." Read her full review of the AirPod Pros here!
Get them from Amazon for $179.
6. And, an AirFly Pro wireless transmitter that'll connect your new favorite earbuds to the in-flight entertainment system when you travel. Who cares if you've seen You've Got Mail upward of 50 times, that piece of cinematic gold deserves better than those flimsy airline-distributed headphones.
7. A jar of Fly By Jing Sichuan chili crisp you'll start putting on every morsel of food you intend to eat — that is, if you don't consume the entire jar with a spoon first.
8. A mini waffle maker for anyone whose idea of the perfect breakfast treat involves nooks and crannies (but doesn't always want to commit to an entire stack). Try your hand at unconventional waffles via the included recipe book (FYI stuffing waffles are 💯) and take comfort in the fact that the nonstick cooking surface cleans like a dream.
9. An fan favorite screaming goat figure and book set so you'll be able to read all about one of Earth's most amusing creatures while listening to your miniature friend shriek with delight.
10. A pair of Spanx faux leather leggings that at this point can only be described as *iconic*. You'll wear them with lit-er-all-y everything and wonder how you went so long without such a cool and versatile pair of not-quite-pants.
11. A sweet mini crossbody bag made of vegan leather to wear anytime you *just need the essentials* and don't want to deal with the endless depths of a large tote. Looks so much splurgier than it is, it's no wonder it's graced Oprah's Favorite Things list.
12. Some cute resin hair barrettes, because, while we're legitimately happy for butterfly clips and their triumphant comeback, sometimes you want an accessory that's a liiittle more refined than the ones you wore in elementary school.
13. Glossier's cookie butter lip balm to stuff in your stocking because it smells like spiced Speculoos cookies! It also has a gorgeous "melted caramel" tint and will keep your puckers from getting too chapped during the harshest time of year.
15. Our Place's Always Pan, which will quickly become your go-to cooking vessel (and is a certified BuzzFeed FAVE). It's essentially an all-in-one kitchen tool, as it's designed to braise, sear, steam, strain, saute, fry, boil, serve, and store. Plus, it comes with a wooden spatula and metal steaming basket!
16. A Trtl neck pillow that'll actually prevent you from awkwardly dozing off on your travel neighbor's shoulder while you're en route. Plus, it'll double as a scarf (planes be COLD), and it's way less bulky than those puffy U-shaped pillows.
Promising review: "This thing is the greatest thing invented since chicken and biscuits. It's like a nice scarf with just enough support to keep your neck just in the right position. I highly recommend it. Works great with big headphones, too." —Deana Hero
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in four colors).