26 Gifts For People Who Constantly Daydream About Their Next Meal
As someone who strongly identifies with the above description, consider this my personal wishlist.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. A compact air fryer to make their crispy-crunchy dreams a reality. It's small, yet mighty (it can hold over 4 quarts of food), and its nonstick surface means they won't have to overexert themselves scrubbing it clean.
2. A jar of Fly By Jing Sichuan chili crisp they'll start putting on every morsel of food they intend to eat — that is, if they don't consume the entire jar with a spoon first.
3. A peanut butter knife (yes, you read that correctly) that'll end their "peanut butter knuckles" forever — and will help them get every last drop out of every jar of food they encounter. Don't be surprised if they add you to their will after receiving this.
4. A BuzzFeed Tasty Micro-Pop popcorn maker, because the food lover in your life deserves so much more than the bagged stuff (or, worse yet, those stale tri-flavored tins). They can pop whatever kernels they'd like right in the microwave and, best of all, melt butter right on the lid.
5. And, some Amish Country popcorn kernels to give them the best at-home popcorn eating experience one could ever wish for. Reviewers say they hardly ever end up with un-popped kernels!
6. A Mike's Hot Honey gift basket filled with all sorts of gourmet goodies, like a bottle of chili-infused honey, spicy salami, candied pecans, sea salt crackers, and dijon mustard — aka, the makings of the most absurdly delicious charcuterie board ever.
7. A mini rice cooker they'll want to bust out for every meal once they see how easy it is to use (it's really cute, too!).
8. Some truffle-infused hot sauce for times when they're feeling fancy and spicy (they contain multitudes).
9. A super-convenient jar opener, because their condiment obsession is REAL and for them to not be able to unscrew the lid to one would be nothing short of a travesty.
10. A set of marble salt and pepper bowls, because if there's one thing they've picked up from watching Food Network 24/7, it's that under-seasoning one's food is completely unacceptable.
11. Some absolutely *stunning* maki drop earrings that, if they don't want, I will gladly take. But seriously, just the sight of them is sure to elicit an IRL heart-eyes emoji response.
12. And, a pair of fun beaded watermelon statement earrings we'd like to think Harry Styles would approve of.
13. A — get this — portable Crock-Pot so their insatiable self never has to be more than an arm's distance away from hot food. It's about as compact as a standard lunchbox, so it literally can be used anywhere there's an outlet.
14. And, since they'll need something to eat their hot food with on the go, an eight-piece travel utensil set that conveniently packs up into a neat little pouch.
15. Some assorted Brightland olive oils and vinegars they can use to elevate their ordinary salads to restaurant-quality — plus, the cute little bottles will look great in their kitchen.
16. A pack of food-themed Jibbitz charms to adorn the comfy Crocs they wear on every epic restaurant crawl.
17. An apple pie-scented candle, because having one's home smell like a warm, freshly baked dessert at all times is something all food lovers should aspire to.
18. A darling pierogi ornament that'll make them crave some Polish comfort food STAT. It's also got a little shimmer going on, so it'll look beautiful on their tree to boot!
19. A tortilla blanket so they can *literally* wrap themselves like a burrito (make sure they know guac is extra).
20. A Tokyo Treat subscription, because they won't stop talking about all of those delicious snacks they tried in Japan. As a huge fan of Japanese KitKats, I highly endorse this gift.
22. A large Sriracha mug, because let's face it, they probably already dream about spicy food while they drink their morning coffee anyway.
23. A microwavable ramen cooker that'll have noodles in their mouth within minutes, no stove top required. Let's face it, you know how hangry they get when they have to wait for water to boil...
24. A Seemore sausage party pack, because if it isn't a sausage party, they're RSVPing no. As someone who doesn't consume much meat, I'll say that I've tried both the Bubbe's Chicken Soup and Chicken Kale Pesto sausages, and they're seriously swoon-worthy. I also appreciate that Seemore uses humanely raised meat and packs plenty of fresh veggies into their sausages.
25. A pack of colorful fruit coasters to protect their coffee table so they can eat dinner while watching Chopped.
26. And, a Pizza Planet baseball cap that'll make them feel like an employee of perhaps the greatest fictional food establishment of all time.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.