We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cute portable charger, which reeeally comes in handy when you're at 19% battery and there are no outlets in sight. It'll give you some extra juice while you're out and about (this one's so much sleeker than those bulky block chargers), and best of all, it plugs right into your phone, so no cords to worry about!
See why one TikToker says it's a must for trips to Disney here!
Promising review: "The holy grail of portable chargers!!! I was traveling to Disney for vacation and knowing me, I would drain my battery with just taking pictures alone. I wanted a portable battery but didn’t want a carry a cord either, so I was excited when I found this little baby! It does exactly as described, pretty pink color, and I get one full charge of battery for my iPhone 11. Get it, you will not be disappointed!" —Meghan Doble
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in six colors).
2. A Korean microdermabrasion mitt you can use in the shower when you wanna buff away dry, dead skin (but feel like you're getting a spa treatment). The exfoliation comes from a skin-smoothing viscose fiber lining, and once it's cleared away all the flaky stuff, your skin will have an easier time absorbing lotions and creams. If you love a gross-yet-satisfying moment, this is for you.
Watch one TikToker use it to remove their self-tanner build-up here!
Promising review: "I love these mitts so much. I wish I found them sooner! For me, brushes and loofas don’t give me enough exfoliation, and they fall apart and get gross too fast. These mitts are perfect. Also, they are way more cost effective and easier to use than a sugar scrub type product. I feel like these mitts will last a long time, and they’re easy to clean and have a loop so you can hang them to dry in your shower. I keep one at my place and one at my boyfriend's. They are a little rough, so it’s not something you want to use more than twice per week, and use gentle motions in sensitive areas. My skin is so smooth after I use these, and it’s helped me get rid of ingrown hairs on my bikini line. Just make sure to moisturize after using! I’m excited to use it for when I apply fake tan in the summer months." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available as a pair).
3. If you have a single-serving coffee maker, a set of cleaning K-Cups that'll flush out all of the residue that's been making your morning bevs taste...off. Pop one in and brew as if you were making your favorite hot drink, then brew again without the cup to rinse it out.
See why one TikTok reviewer loves these so much here.
Promising review: "I bought this product because the needle in my Keurig 2.0 keeps clogging, causing inconsistent brew and taste. These cleaning cups fixed both of my issues, and I especially liked that it was really quick and easy to use. I put the cleaning pod in and ran one cycle, then took the pod out and ran a rinse cycle to clean out any leftover grinds. FAST, EASY, and GREAT results… VERY HAPPY!!" —Corey West
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $9.95.
4. And for your travel mugs, a box of bottle cleaning tablets if you're looking for a nearly hands-off solution for getting rid of those gross coffee stains for good. Simply fill your bottle with warm water, drop in a tablet, let it fizz for 15-30 minutes, rinse, and presto!
See why one TikToker named this one of their "things you need from Amazon" here.
Promising review: "Despite being diligent and rinsing my bottles out, they do tend to accumulate funky color, slight odor, etc. and generally just get gunkier over time. I heated up a pot of water, filled a few bottles, dropped one of these into each, and 15 minutes later most were sparkling clean, good as new. A few of the worst needed to be left a few hours/overnight, but in every case these pills worked magic. I also tried one just for kicks on my stainless steel lined coffee pot, over five years of daily use with filtered water, monthly descaling process, etc. but still showing browning inside, and one pill cleared all the stains away." —C Stevens
Get a pack of 36 tablets from Amazon for $24 (also available in packs of 12 or 78).
5. A super popular pet hair remover you can use on furniture, bedding, clothes, or anything where shedding tends to accumulate. Best of all? It's totally reusable and doesn't require any annoying sticky film, making it eco-friendly!
See how much hair it picks up from a white couch on TikTok here!
Promising review: "This thing is magical and I wish I had found it sooner. Even the most stubborn of dog hairs that have been seemingly woven into the fabric of your couch are no match for the ChomChom. The satisfying click of the roller will have you ChomChom-ing every surface you possibly can, while your dog looks at you in cold betrayal for removing his precious fur deposits. He plots revenge against this new nemesis, revenge that is doomed to fail from the start, because the ChomChom is far too powerful. Meanwhile, you are transfixed by the serotonin rush filling your brain as your ChomChom fills with more and more hair, leaving a path of de-furred sofa in its wake. The dog barks in disapproval. You smile, finally sitting on fur-free furniture for the first time in a long time. Maybe you’ll even have friends over now." —Will
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
6. A cute as a button mini waffle maker, which heats up in moments and takes up very little storage space. If you're someone whose idea of the perfect breakfast treat involves nooks and crannies, you're gonna want this in your cart.
See what one TikTok reviewer has to say about it here.
Try your hand at unconventional waffles via the included recipe book, and take comfort in the fact that the nonstick cooking surface cleans like a dream.
Promising review: "I’ve NEVER wanted a waffle maker. This has changed my life. I always buy the frozen waffles and put them in the toaster oven and was Happy with this. Then I randomly bought this and it is amazing!!!!!! The waffles are the same size as the frozen waffles and easy to make with a mix. It heats quickly, cooks evenly, and is easy to wipe down. Plus it’s tiny so it stores well. Quick tip: spray it down with Pam or something similar just in case. Also, BUY IT!" —rooks1101
Get it from Amazon for $12.95+ (available in 20 designs).
7. Or if you're more of a pancake person, a batter dispenser that'll take the mess out of preparing your weekend brunch. It's got a helpful measurement guide on it so you can mix up your batter right in the container, and when it's skillet time, just pull the lever for perfectly portioned flapjacks, no batter splatters or dribble-drabbles in sight.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I got this yesterday, and my son asked me this morning if I would make him pancakes! I was happy to oblige, so I could try my new kitchen gadget, and it did not disappoint! I LOVE it! I made the batter right in the container, and it has measurements on it, so I didn't even have to get out my measuring cups. The batter came out perfectly and easily, and when I stopped the flow, it immediate stopped! There was not one dribble of batter anywhere, and the pancakes turned out perfectly! I cannot wait to make cupcakes with this! That was the main reason I bought it, because I always dribble cake batter everywhere when I try to make cupcakes, and it's a mess. I love cupcakes, but not the mess. Now I will be able to easily make them! I will most likely buy this as gifts for my family and friends as well. My advice, get it!" —Nikki
Get it from Amazon for $17.01.
8. A tub of *iconic* cleaning paste The Pink Stuff, because once you realize how much stain-lifting power this unassuming stuff has, you'll wonder how you ever got anything clean without it. Not only does it get stains out, it does so quickly and with minimal effort on your part.
See it in action on TikTok here!
After seeing countless videos on cleaning TikTok that raved about The Pink Stuff, I knew I had to try it out on my stained, grime-coated sheet tray. I mean, if it could make a dent in that, I'd probably believe in magic. Well, I started scrubbing one corner as a test, and lo and behold, the difference was nothing short of DRAMATIC (check out the photos for proof!). And I didn't even have to scrub very hard, though as someone with ~minimal~ upper body strength, I doubt any force I could physically apply would even constitute as heavy scrubbing. At any rate, it worked so well that I tried it on a pair of dirty tennis shoes and a blue stain that had been singed onto my toaster oven for months, and, yup, it worked. I will say, if you want your sheet trays to look brand spankin' new, you might need one of those cleaning scraper tools to get every last bit off, but as far as general stain removal goes, consider me a FAN.
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
9. An AirFly Pro wireless transmitter so you can connect your earbuds to the plane's entertainment system while you're traveling. Who cares if you've seen You've Got Mail upward of 50 times, that piece of cinematic gold deserves better than those flimsy airline-distributed headphones.
See it in action on TikTok here!
Twelve South is a husband and wife-owned biz based in Charleston, South Carolina, and has just 20 team members! They've been designing accessories inspired by and made for Apple products since 2009.
Just plug it into the headphone jack to hear Meg Ryan say, "That caviar is a garnish!" the way it was meant to be heard. You can also connect up to two pairs of earbuds at a time, and it has 16+ hours of battery life for suuuper long flights.
Promising review: "Ever since I purchased my wireless Bose earbuds, I always hated having to use another set when I was on an airplane with the seat-back entertainment system. I tried many different models to connect the system to my Bluetooth headsets until I came across this one, and it is amazing! It seamlessly connects to my headset, very clear and reliable audio, and it takes the stress away from having to carry multiple headsets! Thank you!!!" —Ryan Malloy
10. A set of Unpaper Towels, because not only are they more eco-friendly than the single-use rolls (these can go in the wash and be reused!), but they'll also save you tons of money. Plus, reviewers say they're just as absorbent as the paper ones, and they'll look cute on your counter!
See why one TikTok reviewer loves 'em here.
Marley's Monsters is a family-owned small biz based in Eugene, Oregon, making eco-friendly home goods, from reusable plastic wrap alternatives to garbage pail liners!
Promising review: "Really glad I invested in these! They do a great job cleaning up, and it’s really easy to roll them back up on the holder. I wanted just basic, traditional white, but was really nervous doing so — however, the marks and stains remove fairly easily. If you’re on the fence about making the switch to reusable paper towels, just go for it and get these!" —Kayla Simons
Get a 24-pack from Marley's Monsters on Amazon for $64.99 (available in 13 styles) or a 24-pack with a wooden holder from Marley's Monsters on Etsy for $86 (available in mixed solids, mixed prints, or white).
11. A downright magical veggie chopper that'll surely become your new BFF once you realize that by owning it, you'll finally be relieved of your least favorite kitchen task forever. It'll cut down food prep time by a ton, and if you're an onion cryer like me, well, no more standing over a cutting board with stinging eyes.
Watch one TikToker effortlessly chop a bunch of vegetables with it here!
Promising review: "Makes life so much easier. I can't imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper that was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop, and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in black or white).
12. A dishwasher magnet you can toggle to say whether the contents inside are clean or dirty — a seemingly small gesture with potentially major peace-keeping results. If you've ever experienced the horror of your SO putting dirty dishes into a dishwasher filled with clean ones, you need this in your cart, stat.
13. An unassuming O-Cedar mop and bucket set that even professional house cleaners swear by for spotless floors. It might not magically get you to love cleaning, but it'll probably get you to, you know, ACTUALLY clean.
Watch one fan on TikTok use it here!
Reviewers say its hands-free wringing system is a total game changer — all you have to do is press the pedal down with your foot, and it'll spin away excess water (like in the GIF above). Another plus is the mop head, which has a unique triangular shape for getting into hard-to-reach corners and can be cleaned in the washing machine!
Promising review: "OK, I know this is lame, but I am like, obsessed with this mop. It is just extremely well designed in almost every way. The handle is extendable but collapses pretty small, the mop head is removable and can be put in the wash, the mop head is triangle shaped so it fits in corners, the spin pump is easy to use and gets water out super efficiently. The only small thing is that the mop bucket doesn't have wheels. But it's so forgivable given everything else." —Rex
Get it from Amazon for $34.97+ (also available as a set with extra mop heads).
14. A shampoo scalp massager you're gonna be angry you didn't invent yourself (but will absolutely LOVE using during all future showers). Not only does it help evenly distribute shampoo (no more residue pockets!), it'll give you alllll of those pleasurable scalp tingles.
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I saw this little thing all over TikTok and everyone swore by it. To be honest, they’re right, and I now swear by it. It’s perfectly soft and sturdy to massage the scalp. Works shampoo into roots, helps with dry skin and such. I absolutely love it, and I use it every time I wash my hair. I most definitely would recommend to anyone. Don’t hesitate." —Z
Get it from Amazon for $6.98+ (available in two colors).
15. Youthforia's BYO Blush, a light oil that changes color by reacting to your skin's pH level to give you a positively dewy, all-day hue that's totally unique to you. And not only that, it's packed with antioxidants to help hydrate. Cakey skin? I don't know her.
Watch one TikToker rave about it here!
It's also 100% fragrance- and cruelty-free.
Youthforia was founded by Fiona Co Chan with the goal of creating makeup that is also good for your skin — "so good you could sleep in it."
Promising reviews: "Best summer blush. My two favorite things about this blush are its versatility and its longevity. It always makes me look naturally flushed from being in the sun, even if I've been inside all day 🤭 I like that it looks different on me and my sister, even though we have similar skin tones! And since it's an oil, it's great for wearing to work (I work in food service) since I don't have to worry about it transferring onto my mask or fading before the end of my shift. Love this!!" —Sahrang H.
"First of all, it's everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. This is extremely compatible with the glass skin look: It's super dewy but has massive staying power. I put this on at 4 p.m., I woke up at 6 a.m., and it's still on! I originally planned to only wear this on no makeup days as I was worried that, as an oil product, it may lift my makeup underneath. I can say now with confidence it doesn't mess with my base at all. It doesn't feel heavy, is easy to blend, and makes my skin look plump. I've been complimented on my skin, rather than my makeup, with this product on. I generally don't believe in hype, but I see why someone would be excited about this product — there's simply nothing like it, and it does a fantastic job. Looking forward to Youthforia future products!" —Lalita
16. A nifty Bread Buddy dispenser, which keeps loaves fresh for much longer than just storing them in their plastic bags by creating an airtight seal. Wrap the top of the bag over the sides of the dispenser, then just pull down whenever you want a slice (it's fun!). Plus, some reviewers say they bring it on trips when they don't want their bread getting smushed en route.
See it in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "The Buddeez Sandwich Bread Dispenser is great! It does exactly what it was intended for. I live alone, and I don't quite go through bread often enough before the last quarter section of the loaf starts to go stale. I was originally looking for something to put a loaf of bread in as a shell for my vacuum sealer, that would keep the bread from getting crushed from the pressure. This dispenser solved all of my problems. Thank you!" —DRMcQuaig
Get it from Amazon for $12.45.
17. An at-home slushy-making cup if you're looking to cut down on your monthly 7-Eleven bill. All you do is freeze the cup for 4–6 hours, add your cold beverage, squeeze for 1–2 minutes, and you'll be on your way to frozen treat bliss.
See what a couple of TikTokers think when they try it out here!
Promising review: "My husband a LOVES Slushies! He used to buy one a few times a week. Now he can have a slushy any time, with just a cold drink from the fridge. Easy to use, made in under two minutes. And cleanup is just a quick rinse after each use (I still use soap). Put it back to freeze and use it again. Comes with reusable straw, and stickers (I gave them to our 5-year-old)! Amazing deal for the price, it's already paid for itself since Christmas!" —MC
Get it from Amazon for $17.50+ (available in 15 colors and in packs of two).
18. And a Yonanas fruit soft-serve maker that'll have you churning out delicious ice cream-esque treats made of literally just frozen fruit. Easy, refreshing, and fun!
Watch one TikTok reviewer make strawberry and banana ice cream here!
Promising review: "I saw one of these in action at a friend's house like five years ago and thought it was just a made-up memory because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it, I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. Literally this was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use." —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $49.99 (available in six colors).
19. A set of sunscreen reminder stickers, because let's be real: Are you remembering to reapply your sunblock throughout the day? ... Yeah, just what I thought. They'll appear clear when your sunscreen is working, then turn purple as its effectiveness wanes. Now you'll know when you need to re-up!
See 'em in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "Just used this product on a recent trip to Florida. I made sure to wash my skin before application, and it lasted about two days on my skin without coming off. When out of the sun or behind UV glass, like in a car, the spot turns clear. As soon as you step into the sun, it turns purple. If you use a sunblock, it starts to become clear or semi clear. After being on the beach and having gone into the water a few times, the spot started turning purple, and I applied sunblock again. In a minute, the spot was clear again. So this is very effective In alerting me when to reapply." —RGTorque
Get a two-pack (32 patches) from Amazon for $25.99 (also available as a pack of 48).
20. A fan-favorite carpet cleaner that'll help you keep your cool the next time your dog/kid/SO makes a mess on that white rug you insisted on getting. Don't worry, it'll make stains and regret vanish!
See it work its magic on a red wine stain on a TikToker's white carpet here!
Promising review: "This stuff is AMAZING. We have a 1.5-year-old puppy and have make several futile attempts to clean up carpet stains from her potty training days. Another dog owner clued us into this, and we cannot believe we didn't buy it sooner. Seriously, the same night this arrived, I spilled an entire bottle of be