We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A ruffly puff-sleeve top and midi skirt duo for anyone who appreciates an affordable 'fit that looks like it came straight out of a bougie boutique. You'll get so much wear out of it since it can be worn day and night, and that little tie detail in the back is the cutest touch.
Promising review: "Pretty and perfect. Honestly, I didn’t expect to love this dress as much as I do. I feel like a whole-ass Disney princess in this outfit. It makes me want to twirl about the room and make friends with all of the forest animals." —Gabrielle B.
Get it from Amazon for $36.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and 18 colors/prints).
2. An effortlessly cool hoodie and joggers set to replace your worn out sweats because this one's an ~actual~ cohesive outfit. Those rich colors! That cropped top! Those high-waisted pants!
Art Care Shop is an Ann Arbor, Michigan-based small biz making stylish and comfy "basics" that are actually anything but. Also, I love that they call the pants in this set the "Jasmine Joggers" because they were designed to fit like Jasmine's pants in Aladdin!
Promising review: "Sooo, I’m obsessed with this. I have it in blue lavender and charcoal now, and both are perfect! The material is so soft and plush and warm (like, impressively high quality), and I love the high waisted pants! I don’t remember how I found this shop, but I’m so glad I did. Also — I ended up exchanging sizes, and it was the easiest exchange of my life! And shipping is always super quick!" —Caroline Morris
3. A crisp yet casual shorts and button-down combo for when you wanna feel comfy but look like you actually put some effort into your look. I don't know about you, but a drawstring short is always a win in my book.
Promising review: "I love this set; it's so versatile. You can wear the pieces separately or together...dress them up or down. Runs true to size. I loved the set so much that I got both navy blue and army green, and they mix and match perfectly. JUST GET IT!!! :)" —Kristine Z.
Get it from Amazon for $29.88+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 15 colors).
4. An adorable knit bra top and skirt set that'll keep you cool during the day and look fab with an oversized button-down draped over it at night. And once the seasons change, you can pair the skirt with some black tights and boots!
5. A pair of slitted drawstring pants with a matching crop top, because getting two absurdly cute pieces for under 50 bucks is never not exciting. Stylish, airy, comfy — what more could we ask for?
Promising review: "I love this set! Every time I wear it, I get compliments from friends. I also like how open and breathable it is. Texas summers are very hot, and I'm not absolutely dying when I wear this! Very happy with the purchase." —Erika V.
Get it from Amazon for $30.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and 15 colors).
7. A supremely soft three-piece loungewear set so you'll feel like you're on vacation even if you're just lazing around your living room (no shame!).
Promising review: "I. LOVE. THIS. With or without the jacket, it’s incredible. The color is spectacular. You can dress it up or down. Stretchy but true-to-size relaxed. Warm but not hot. Comfortable. I just can’t say enough good things about this incredible set." —Pj
Get it from Amazon for $31.49+ (available in sizes S–XL and dozens of styles).
8. A flirty tie-front top and skirt duo with the most darling yellow tulips embroidered on it because summer doesn't officially end for over a month, and there's still plenty of time to wear allll the cute warm weather clothes.
Get it from Boohoo for $26 (originally $65; available in sizes 18–24).
9. A downright glamorous pleated button-down set that frankly has no right being this jaw-dropping when you consider the entire look costs less than fifty bucks. One reviewer even said they looked like they "walked out of a Gucci magazine" while wearing it!
Promising review: "I don’t normally leave reviews but this set is so much more beautiful in person! I didn’t stop getting compliments on how cute it is and where I got it from. Super comfortable and lightweight. Don’t hesitate and just get it! Perfect for day to nighttime." —Natalie
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in sizes S–XL, in shorts or pants, and 21 colors/prints).
10. An oh-so-pretty two-piece jumpsuit for anyone who loves a floral print (aka everyone?!). Pair it with your favorite chunky heels, and be prepared for compliments galore.
Promising review: "Can't wait to wear! I bought this to wear to an outdoor event and I must say it is even prettier in person. I considered sizing down but I am glad I didn't because it was the perfect size. Thank you so much Lulus!" —Kellishia W.
Get it from Lulus for $49 (originally $78; available in sizes XS–XL).
11. A beautiful matching wrap top and maxi skirt duo that's just begging to be worn on a sunset stroll. Or to brunch. Or to everywhere.
12. A very comfy ribbed bra and short set you'll wanna wear even if you have absolutely no intention of setting foot in a gym anytime soon (respect!). Either way, it'll keep you cool and looking ~super~ cute.
13. Or a seamless bra and leggings set to wear whether you're running on the treadmill or running to Starbucks (equally important, if you ask me).
Promising reviews: "I love the quality of these! Comfortably thick, wick away sweat, lots of colors options, and best of all — they don’t move! I hate when I am working out and have to constantly pull up my leggings, and I don’t have to do that with these. They also don’t give you 'camel toe' since there is no middle seam in the crotch area!" —Erika Rodriguez
"I have this set in multiple colors. The bra is very supportive and well padded. The whole set is very comfortable. It has medium compression in the pants, so it holds you in but doesn't cut off your circulation. The quality is really great for the price and the leggings are not sheer at all. Totally squat-proof." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $20.98+ (available in sizes S–L and 17 colors).
14. A wide-leg pant and cropped tee duo for anyone who loves bold colors and statement prints. Oh, and feeling like they're wearing their comfiest PJs while looking socially acceptable.
Promising review: "Absolutely loved this outfit. Gonna order every color!! It was everything. Fit perfect — a little long, but I'm shorter and a little wedge heel fixed that!!!!!! Stretchy and comfortable!!! Got so many compliments." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $31.99+ (available in sizes S–3XL and 27 styles).
15. A custom linen suit you'll actually look forward to wearing, thanks to its breezy style and downright dreamy color options. And considering it's tailored to your exact measurements, this one's an absolute steal!
Oceana Linen House is a small biz that makes the loveliest custom skirts, tops, blazers, and more.
Promising review: "This is literally one of my favorite suits. I got this for my college graduation, and the seller was able to get it to me with time to spare to try it on. She even tailored it with some measurements I was worried about. It fits me PERFECTLY. I will probably order another when I start working." —Rachel F
16. A waffle knit long-sleeve top and shorts set perfect for those in-between days when you need something a liiittle bit warm but would also appreciate some airflow. Oh, and did I mention it's just really friggin' cute?
Promising review: "I'm new to buying fashion on Amazon. I always worry about 'quality' pieces actually coming from Amazon...but this set defies all of it!! It's a thick, cozy waffle material that you will want to lounge in all day and night! I'm a work from home mama, so I don't really get dressed up everyday. This is such a great alternative because I still feel cute but am also comfortable! Great set all around. Highly recommend!" —danielle comstock
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and 15 colors).
17. Or a billowy shorts and sweatshirt combo that comes in just theee most irresistible pastels. Good luck choosing just one!
18. And an oversized batwing-sleeve top and shorts duo I'm willing to bet will become your new uniform when it comes to running errands, traveling, relaxing around the house, and basically just living your life.
19. A comfy loungewear set that's way more elevated than your standard sweats with its crisscross V-neck crop top and slightly flared bottoms. And it's so affordable — you should just scoop it up in every color.
Promising review: "I’ve worn it only twice now, and I’ve gotten so many compliments already. <3 Very soft loungewear, but is cute enough to be worn out! Highly recommend wearing to a cold movie theatre; it’s like having a blanket." —Caroline O.
Get it from Forever 21 for $9 (originally $44.99; available in sizes 0X–3X and three colors).
20. A charming tube top and midi skirt combo, because with prints like lemons and sunflowers, it won't only put a smile on your face, but on everyone's who sees you wearing it.
Promising review: "This is a great summer outfit! The fabric is lightweight and breathable, and I love the floral pattern. There’s definitely a bit of stretch, so you can order your normal size or go down one. I definitely want to pick up this outfit in the other designs!" —Nia Tortilla
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 21 prints).