We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A popular and inexpensive cold brew maker (40,000+ 5-star ratings!) for anyone who would rather bypass the process of boiling water for their morning coffee, thank you very much. With this, you just add ground coffee, cold water, refrigerate, and done!
Promising review: "Um this has changed my life. I love cold brew so much but was sick of spending so much at cafes or going to Target every week to pick up Chameleon cold brew concentrate (which is my favorite store bought brand). I bought this and have been brewing Stone Street course ground cold brew blend per the instructions. It is perfect! Tastes just like the ones I buy for $5-plus elsewhere and I get the added benefit of full customization in terms of strength/how concentrated. The jug is easy to clean, easy to use, and shatter-proof. Would recommend :)" —KC
Get it from Amazon for $21.93+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
Be sure to check out our Tayeka cold brew maker review!
2. A super popular pet hair remover you can use on furniture, bedding, clothes, or anything where shedding tends to accumulate. Best of all? It's totally reusable and doesn't require any annoying sticky film, making it eco-friendly!
Promising review: "This thing is magical and I wish I had found it sooner. Even the most stubborn of dog hairs that have been seemingly woven into the fabric of your couch are no match for the ChomChom. The satisfying click of the roller will have you ChomChom-ing every surface you possibly can, while your dog looks at you in cold betrayal for removing his precious fur deposits. He plots revenge against this new nemesis, revenge that is doomed to fail from the start, because the ChomChom is far too powerful. Meanwhile, you are transfixed by the serotonin rush filling your brain as your ChomChom fills with more and more hair, leaving a path of de-furred sofa in its wake. The dog barks in disapproval. You smile, finally sitting on fur-free furniture for the first time in a long time. Maybe you’ll even have friends over now." —Will
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
3. And a rubber broom with bristles that attract pet hair like a magnet for anyone who finds that their vacuum just isn't doing the job. Use it on carpets or any floor surface — and, if your windows are in need of a little cleaning, it also comes with a handy built-in squeegee!
Reviewers say using short, quick strokes is the most effective way of extracting the most pet hair from your rug.
Promising review: "So of course I saw this product on TikTok...and added it to the list of things that TikTok made me buy. But I'm very glad that I did. I have a Siberian husky who sheds a LOT...and in all seasons. I use this on my carpet before vacuuming and it loosens up the hair so easily that my vacuum never got. I never realized I had that much dog hair caked into my carpet until I used this!" —Alyssa Frey
Get it from Amazon for $12.98.
4. A Korean microdermabrasion mitt you can use in the shower when you wanna buff away dry, dead skin (but feel like you're getting a spa treatment). The exfoliation comes from a skin-smoothing viscose fiber lining, and once it's cleared away all the flaky stuff, your skin will have an easier time absorbing lotions and creams.
Promising review: "I love these mitts so much, I wish I found them sooner! For me, brushes and loofas don’t give me enough exfoliation and they fall apart and get gross too fast. These mitts are perfect. Also, they are way more cost effective and easier to use than a sugar scrub type product. I feel like these mitts will last a long time, and they’re easy to clean and have a loop so you can hang them to dry in your shower. I keep one at my place and one at my boyfriend's. They are a little rough so it’s not something you want to use more than twice per week, and use gentle motions in sensitive areas. My skin is so smooth after I use these and it’s helped me get rid of ingrown hairs on my bikini line. Just make sure to moisturize after using! I’m excited to use it for when I apply fake tan in the summer months." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available as a pair).
5. A set of Unpaper Towels, because not only are they more eco-friendly than the single-use rolls (these can go in the wash and be reused!), they'll also save you tons of money. Plus, reviewers say they're just as absorbent as the paper ones, and they'll look cute on your counter, too!
Marley's Monsters is a family-owned small biz based in Eugene, Oregon, making eco-friendly home goods, from reusable plastic wrap alternatives to garbage pail liners!
Promising review: "Really glad I invested in these! They do a great job cleaning up and it’s really easy to roll them back up on the holder. I wanted just basic, traditional white, but was really nervous doing so — however, the marks and stains remove fairly easily. If you’re on the fence about making the switch to reusable paper towels, just go for it and get these!" —Kayla Simons
6. A fan-favorite TubShroom (70,000+ 5-star ratings!) that proactively catches any hair that makes its way into your drain so the water doesn't take forever to go down. Plus, it'll save you money on plumber visits!
Promising review: "I hardly ever write reviews but this thing is so amazing I had to share. With every shower I take, I shed a TON of hair and (as you can see from the picture) stick it to the wall so that no hair goes down my drain. I thought this method was working out well but my drain was continuing to stop up. I figured it must be my sister's fault since I was so good about not letting any hairs go down the drain, but I went ahead ordered the TubShroom after seeing advertisements on Facebook. I got this thing and after only two showers, it collected a crap ton of my hair that I didn't catch. It really is so easy to install and wipe away the hair, exactly like the videos. Awesome invention and I'm super happy with this purchase!" —Megan K.
Get it from Amazon for $12.95+ (available in six colors).
7. A jewelry-cleaning stick with flexible micro bristles for getting into every nook, cranny, and crevice of your most intricate pieces. Plus, it's small enough for on-the-go polishing!
Promising review: "I absolutely love this product. I saw it on TikTok and figured I would give it a try. My grandmother passed away almost eight years ago, and she left me her first engagement ring in her will. I have tried so many jewelry cleaners, toothpaste and toothbrush, you name it, tried everything except for sending it away to get cleaned. I ordered the Diamond Dazzle Stik on Thursday and it arrived the following Saturday, fast shipping! Today is Sunday and I cleaned my ring with the Diamond Dazzle Stik. My ring is just as shiny as it was when my grandfather bought it for my grandmother many many years ago. I will definitely use this Diamond Dazzle Stik on all my jewelry. Highly recommended!" —Heather
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available in packs of two or three, and with jewelry wipes).
8. E.l.f.'s Poreless Putty Primer, which has over 18,000 5-star ratings — probably because it's more than just a smooth makeup base. It contains squalane, which mimics oil naturally found in our bodies to keep thirsty skin hydrated, so your face will feel as good as it looks. Oh, and reviewers say that with this stuff, your makeup will. not. budge.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and thought I'd take a chance. I have sensitive skin and have to watch what I use. I LOVE this product! Goes on smooth and you don't need to use a lot. I put it on before I put on my foundation. Makes a huge difference. Highly recommend and will buy again!!" —Leslie Mattingly
Get it from Amazon for $9.
9. A handheld milk frother for whipping up all of the foamy bevs of your dreams — no fancy espresso machine (or soul-shattering Starbucks line) required.
Promising review: "So I’ll admit I got this on a whim after a TikTok video; however I’m in love with this thing! It’s so much fun to use and you make your at home drinks feel so much more special. It’s easy to use and froths pretty quickly if you’re on the fence I’d say what are you waiting for buy it already!" —Denise
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in 39 styles).
10. A box of Mighty Match blemish patches containing hydrocolloid to spot-treat those pesky skin eruptions that always seem to pop up at the most inconvenient times. Leave 'em on overnight, and in the morning you'll be rewarded with a patch full of gross yet satisfying white residue (aka pimple gunk).
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Ciera Velarde says: "I've used this specific brand for years now and have found them to be the best at reducing the size and redness of breakouts! Whenever I notice a zit popping up, I put one of these one right before bed, and it stays put all night, even when I toss and turn a lot. By morning, it's much less noticeable and is practically nonexistent when I cover the zit with makeup. It's such a great practically zero-effort way to treat blemishes!"
Promising review: "I heard all about these on TikTok so I decided to order. I switched my birth control and was having a ton of breakouts, these are amazing! They helped me stop picking at my face and my skin is so clear now. Will always have these in my house from now on!" —Kiara Galloway
Get a pack of 36 from Amazon for $12.99.
11. Bissell's Little Green cleaner, which is essentially like having your own personal stain-lifting professional in your house 24/7. This small yet mighty machine effortlessly removes stubborn stains from carpets and upholstery with its strong spray and suction functions, and its large tank means less refilling while cleaning.
It comes with a Tough Stain Tool, HydroRinse Self-Cleaning Hose Tool, and a trial-size Spot & Stain with Febreze Freshness formula.
Promising review: "This vacuum is amazing. I first heard of it on TikTok where people were using it to clean their stairs, mattresses, car seats, etc. and from the videos, it already looked amazing, but considering how dirty my dining chair cushions were, I was a little bit apprehensive and skeptical. I purchased the item and used it on my chairs for the first time and the results were SO AMAZING. I posted photos for reference of how dirty my cushions were before the cleaning and after the cleaning! Best vacuum I've ever used. I even bought a second one!" —Davina
Get it from Amazon for $116.90.
12. And a beloved carpet cleaner that'll help you keep your cool the next time the dog/kid/S.O. makes a mess on that white rug you insisted on getting. Don't worry, it'll make stains and regret vanish!
Promising review: "This stuff is AMAZING. We have a 1.5-year-old puppy and have make several futile attempts to clean up carpet stains from her potty training days. Another dog owner clued us into this, and we cannot believe we didn't buy it sooner. Seriously, the same night this arrived, I spilled an entire bottle of beer on white carpet (oops), grabbed the Folex, sprayed a bunch onto the stain, massaged it into the carpet with my finger tips, and blotted with a damp towel. You can't see ANY remnant of a stain. I've also attacked old stains (like one-plus year old) and saw the same results. Seriously, buy this!!!" —AKM
Get it from Amazon for $12.85.
13. A — how do I put this? — GORGEOUS set of Cadence travel containers to store your pills, bath products, and any other small odds and ends. With these, you can rest assured you won't get any TSA side-eye for having large containers, and the ~genius~ magnetic design means you can cluster them together rather than having to dig through your bag to find each individual case.
Cadence is an AAPI woman-owned small business that was founded by Steph Hon with the goal of eliminating single-use travel-sized plastics. The containers are made from recycled ocean-bound plastic.
BuzzFeed Shopping writer Abby Kass is a fan and says, "I recently got a set of four of these, and, wow, I love them so much. I used them on a six-day trip recently, and they were perfect. I customized the label so I knew which one was my shampoo vs. conditioner and did a general label for any other things I wanted to bring along. They do hold a surprising amount. According to the brand, they hold approximately one to two weeks of skincare products, more than two weeks' worth of serum, two to three days' worth of haircare, and more than 15 tablets (for medicine and such). And while two to three days worth of haircare might not seem like enough, I found it held more than that for me, but I also don't wash my hair every single day. They were small enough to slip right into my toiletries bag and go through TSA with no problem. The container was easy to open in the shower (even with wet hands), and I had no leakage from them (like I did from my face wash bottle that will not be making the trip with me next time. SMH). These are an incredibly useful tool anyone who travels will want in their luggage."
Get a set of six from Cadence for $76 (originally $84; available in many customizable labels and seven colors).
14. Essence's Lash Princess mascara for instantly lengthier, more voluminous lashes without the need for pesky falsies and glue. And lots of reviewers say it lasts throughout the day and never clumps, so it'll probably be the best five bucks you'll ever spend.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Emma Lord says, "Hello, that is my face above, because I bought into the hype of over 100,000 positive reviews and now I will never look back!! It doesn't get clumpy, it stays put ALL the live long day (I spent all of this ridiculously hot pandemic summer wearing it, so I can speak to that), and you can apply it on very lightly if you don't want it to look so dramatic, or continue applying for longer lashes each time."
Promising review: "Great coverage on the first swipe! I have been searching for a good mascara for months and have had no luck. I saw this was on sale and had good reviews so figured I’d give it a try. I was really really surprised most mascaras are goopy the first time you try time and end up getting all over I didn’t have an issue with this one which was a pleasant surprise, the brush is fiber and not silicon another pulse for me, first swipe I was shocked, it covered well and made my lashes look thicker and longer, I waited a few seconds and applied one more coat and that was it! No need to keep going back over them, I haven’t tried to remove it yet but I’m very happy with it and I think my search for the perfect mascara might be over!" —Amber Barrie
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
15. Our Place's SWOONWORTHY Always Pan, which will quickly become your go-to cooking vessel (and is a certified BuzzFeed FAVE). Not only will its lovely minimalist aesthetic make you eager to get in the kitchen; it'll also encourage you to try new things with its seven cooking functions.
Essentially, it's an all-in-one kitchen tool, since it's designed to braise, sear, steam, strain, saute, fry, boil, serve, and store. Plus, it comes with a wooden spatula and metal steaming basket!
Here's what BuzzFeed Shopping writer Taylor Steele has to say about the Always Pan: "As someone who neither enjoys cooking nor is particularly good at it, the Always Pan has made being in the kitchen feel like less of a chore. Having one pan that can do everything means I don't have to second-guess every cooking decision I make. I can boil and prepare pasta in it. And I can roast Brussels sprouts. And I can make the perfect fried egg. And I can steam dumplings. The best part is that everything slides so seamlessly out of the pan and onto the plate, which also makes clean up super fast and easy. Both the amateur (read: reluctant) cook and the more seasoned chef will enjoy creating fan favorites and new recipes in the Always Pan!"
Also, many other BuzzFeeders LOVE this pan: seven of our team members shared their thoughts in our Always Pan review, saying they loved everything from its nonstick coating and lightweight feel to its *gorgeous* design.
Get it from Our Place for $116 (originally $145; available in eight colors).
16. If you have a single-serving coffee maker, a set of cleaning K-Cups that'll flush out all of the residue that's been making your morning bevs taste...off. Pop one in and brew as if you were making your favorite hot drink, then brew again without the cup to rinse it out.
Promising review: "I bought this product because the needle in my Keurig 2.0 keeps clogging, causing inconsistent brew and taste. These cleaning cups fixed both of my issues, and I especially liked that it was really quick and easy to use… I put the cleaning pod in and ran one cycle, then took the pod out and ran a rinse cycle to clean out any leftover grinds. FAST, EASY, and GREAT results… VERY HAPPY!!" —Corey West
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $9.95.
17. And for your travel mugs, a box of bottle cleaning tablets if you're looking for a nearly hands-off solution for getting rid of those gross coffee stains for good. Simply fill your bottle with warm water, drop in a tablet, let it fizz for 15–30 minutes, rinse, and presto!
Promising review: "Despite being diligent and rinsing my bottles out, they do tend to accumulate funky color, slight odor, etc. and generally just get gunkier over time. I heated up a pot of water, filled a few bottles, dropped one of these into each, and 15 minutes later most were sparkling clean, good as new. A few of the worst needed to be left a few hours/overnight, but in every case these pills worked magic. I also tried one just for kicks on my stainless steel lined coffee pot, over five years of daily use with filtered water, monthly descaling process, etc. but still showing browning inside, and one pill cleared all the stains away." —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of 36 tablets from Amazon for $24 (also available in packs of 12 or 78).
18. Tower 28's SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray, which anyone who experiences redness and irritation should include in their skincare regimen. It's a pH-balancing hypochlorous acid toner, meaning it'll soothe and nourish sensitive skin, and reviewers say the light mist made them feel refreshed, not greasy.
Psst: It's a favorite of Hailey Bieber!
Tower 28 is a small biz whose founder, Amy Liu, has struggled with eczema for years. The brand specializes in products for sensitive skin, and everything is also vegan and cruelty-free.
Promising review: "This product is a life saver. I haven't had any major breakouts since using this facial spray. Whenever I feel my skin getting irritated, I just spray this on to help heal/soothe it. This product lessened the redness on my face and helped improve the overall texture/appearance of my skin. Also started using this on my mom two days ago and we've noticed a lot of the red texture on her skin fading out. Love this and will continue repurchasing!!" —MargaritaYanga
Another promising review: "I struggle with acne and needed something to help calm and soothe my skin when it was really irritated. My skin tends to be dry right after cleaning and spraying this leaves my skin feeling so comfortable and like I haven’t done anything to it. Back to normal happy skin feel. It is part of my daily routine now. Absolutely love this!" —CliftonM2121
Get it from Sephora for $12+ (available in two sizes).
19. Or a bottle of suuuper popular Thayers Facial Toner that can help reduce redness (yes please), brighten up dull skin, and tone down inflammation with its witch hazel and aloe vera formula. Plus, it's alcohol-free!
Check out our full Thayer's Witch Hazel Facial Toner review for more info!
Promising review: "My friend recommended this to me, and I can say it is by far the best toner I've ever come across on the skincare market. In just a week, I see a huge improvement on my overall skin tone, but it especially is helping my cheek area where I have some residual acne scarring and light redness. It's hard to find an affordable toner with no alcohol, and this one exceeded all my expectations. I will definitely be re-ordering when I get close to empty!" —shelby
Get it from Amazon for $10.45 (also available in a pack of three).
20. An ingenious (and v fun to use!) cleaning gel to pull up all of those crumbs out of your keyboard and little crevices in your car which, yes, do need to be cleaned out. Think of it as an excuse to use Silly Putty while feeling like a responsible adult at the same time.
Promising review: "First time using and am very happy with this. My car has a textured dash that had gotten pretty dusty from our gravel road. I didn’t want to try soap water and rag as thought it would build up dirt in between the texture patterns so just rolled the putty all across the dash. Worked great. Dash looks like new. Then tackled air vents, emergency brake cover, and shifter cover. Picked up everything and is still usable. I’m sure we can get a number of cleanings out of one container." —KGB78
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.