Many of the common traditions, eateries, and experiences that were seemingly essential to Bruin life as recent as five years ago are no more. What follows is a list of things that have been banned, no longer exist, or just aren't the same...
1. You’ve been to an epic party at 638.
2. You used the rape trail as a shortcut.
3. Turning 21 meant you could finally go to Margarita Mondays legally.
4. Turning 21 meant you could finally partake in drunken karaoke at Brew Co.
5. Turning 21 meant you could finally go to Maloney’s legally.
6. You’ve drunkenly binged on Buck Fifty's.
7. You’ve purchased tacos from Taco Bell on Bruin Walk.
8. You’ve honored 4/20 by sparking up on the lawn in front of Kerckhoff.
9. You’ve scammed Parking Services for Temporary Day passes.
10. You’ve paid $5 for an all day parking pass on campus
11. You’ve directed someone unfamiliar with the campus to “just park in Lot 6.”
12. You feel as though you shouldn’t have to pay any more than 25 cents for a cookie or $1 for an ice cream cookie sandwich from Diddy Riese.
13. Black Sunday was your favorite day of the school year.
14. When you hear “Puzzles,” your stomach growls.
15. When you hear “Crossroads,” your stomach growls...
16. You’ve bowled in Ackerman.
17. You remember when the USC/UCLA rivalry was actually a rivalry.
18. You’ve dropped someone off at Sproul Turnaround.
19. You’ve eaten at Caruso’s in Sproul.
20. You remember the L.A. Times Festival of Books being on campus
21. You remember Undie Run... the original Undie Run...
22. You participated in Midnight Yell... the real Midnight Yell...
23. You got your letters at Greek Express.
24. You’ve met John Wooden.
25. You've done the Eight Clap because that old alumni cheerleader guy told you to.
OK so clearly going to UCLA in "the good old days" is relative. Add your memories, favorite places, and traditions in the comment section. Spent afternoons in The Coop? Lived in Hershey Hall? Partied at Madison's? Tell us all about it!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!