The “‘Giant” in this game is controlled by a single person in a motion-capture suit using Oculus Rift VR technology. You literally BECOME the giant, dodging and smashing the enemy fighters as they band together to destroy you.
Everyone else is the “Horde”. Control a customize-able fighter in third-person to take down the biggest, baddest boss fight around. Use strategy and skill to do anything from taking down a Titan from SNK to being the guy responsible for dropping Godzilla.
9. First Look at Giant vs Horde
This lovely little tech demo gives you a better idea of what they have planned, and how neat the experience will truly be. How cool would it be to have this be the new multiplayer experience?
The technology behind “Giant Vs Horde” is really where this project shines.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨