1. "A small school in New Jersey" is your answer to the question "Where did you go for college?"
2. Your excitement at seeing the colors black and orange has nothing to do with Halloween.
3. You keep purchasing obnoxiously orange clothing, even as you know, deep down, it is most assuredly NOT your color.
4. Squirrels, particularly of the black variety, scare the living daylights out of you.
5. You took a class that was officially or unofficially called Rocks for Jocks, Stars for Stoners, or Physics for Poets.
6. Even though "Wawa" has the same number of consonants as "The Wa," no one ever called it "Wawa."
7. You've tried to explain what an "eating club" is. And then got frustrated and just said, "It's sort of like a frat? A co-ed frat? Where we eat?"
8. You've wondered where President Shirley Tilghman hid the weather machine.
9. Hoagie Haven is your Promised Land. And it just might take you 40 years to get there from Forbes.
And you'd gladly sell your soul for a "Phat Lady."