Heartbreak is hard. These items will soften the blow and get you through every phase of your breakup like a champ.
1. For when you need to be reminded to stay strong.
2. For when you step out into the sunlight for the first time post-breakup.
3. For when you need everyone to see how you really feel.
4. For when you need to be dragged out of your room, forced to get ready, and taken out for a good time.
5. For when you can finally laugh about the whole breakup.
6. For when you realize you have bigger priorities.
7. For when you need a care package that literally has everything you could need to get over your ex.
You won't be able to handle how cute this breakup survival kit is. Get it here.
8. For when you're ready to hang up some new pictures (minus the ex) on the fridge.
9. For when you recognize that it really was your ex's loss.
10. For when you need to sulk alone in your bedroom with nothing but a box of chocolates, a bottle of wine, and a romantic comedy that will make you sob until your tears run dry.
11. For when you need to be reminded that your ex wasn't ALL that great.
This wine label tells it like it is. Get it here.
12. For when you desperately need to get rid of your sorrows by drinking wine and taking a hot bubble bath...simultaneously.
13. For when you need to binge eat Ben & Jerry's and rewatch your favorite season of Friends on Netflix.
14. For when you're craving both wine and ice cream and you need a solution fast.
15. For when you need your candy gummies to remind you that sometimes love bites.
If these "Stop Kissing Frogs," "Men Are Pigs," and,"Plenty of Fish" gummies don't mend a broken heart, I don't know what will. Get them here.
16. For when you need to let out your aggression.
These gingerbread men come ready to be broken and messed with. C'mon, you know you want to show some unlucky gingerbread cookies how you really feel how about your ex. Get them here.
17. For when you send back your ex's items and want to throw in a little extra gift.
Yes, this is a ring with real prongs from an electrical plug. No, you should not actually send this to your ex. Check it out here.
18. For when you need a little bearded pocket manfriend to pull you out of your funk.
Bearded pocket manfriends can easily brighten up anyone's day. Get them here.