23 Of The Most Satisfying Things That Can Happen While Driving
When you drive over a bump and scream, "WEEEE!"
1. When you hear sirens and think you're being pulled over by the police, and then realize it's a part of the song on the radio.
2. When you pull up to a metered space and there's still time left on it.
3. When someone actually uses their blinker.
4. When you are HANGRY and you see your favorite lineup of fast food restaurants.
5. When you're driving down the highway and you see the same year, make, and model of your car. TWINSIES.
6. When you pick your friend up for dinner, and without asking they hand you some gas money.
7. When you pull up to a red light and it magically turns green before you have time to brake.
8. When you have a full tank of gas.
9. When you witness someone driving like a maniac and then you see them getting pulled over by a cop.
10. When it's cold outside and you roll your windows down and turn your heater on.
11. When you get in your car and the song you were hoping would be on is ACTUALLY on.
12. When you're listening to a song and you look to the car next to you and the driver is listening to the EXACT same song. And then you have a moment.
13. When you realize you have approximately half a second before you need to get off at the next exit, and you miraculously cross three lanes without a problem.
14. When you find money wedged between your seat and the driver's console.
15. When you drive through a huge puddle. Double the satisfaction if you "accidentally" splash another car.
16. When you drive barefoot.
17. When your GPS updates your route and says you'll arrive at your destination ten minutes ahead of schedule.
18. When it's late at night and you're literally the only car on the road.
19. When you see someone you know and proceed to conduct a full conversation with your windows rolled down.
20. When you drive on a newly paved road.
21. When it's raining and you drive under a bridge and for a few brief moments the soft pitter-patter stops.
22. When you pull up to your destination and just as you're about to take the key out of the ignition the song you are listening to ends.
23. And finally, when Adele's "Hello" comes on and you belt it out like no one is watching.
More satisfied than you've been in a long time.