1. Antarctica is basically the snow desert of the world.
2. Antarctica doesn't have a time zone.
3. There are no reptiles in Antarctica.
4. Antarctica's temperature can drop below -133°F (-93.2°C).
5. There are some parts of the Antarctica that haven't experienced rain or snow in 2 million years.
6. There is a red waterfall in Antarctica.
7. Polar Bears do not live in Antarctica, they live in the Arctic.
8. It's the coldest, windiest, highest, and driest place on Earth.
9. There's a town on Antarctica that was founded by Chile.
10. Antarctica has a volcano called Mount Erebes and it erupts crystals.
11. There are Christian churches on Antarctica.
12. The winds on Antarctica are extremely strong that they go at 200 mph (320 km/h). Yikes.
13. The Antarctica contains 90% of the world's fresh water.
14. The only way to work in the Antarctica is if you have your wisdom teeth and appendix removed.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!