We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of handmade Penny Lane Clay Co. faux rose quartz earrings complete with a resin top coat and gold-plated hook for an undeniably chic accessory that'll tastefully transform any outfit.
Penny Lane Clay Co. is a woman-owned small business based in New Haven, Connecticut offering a selection of handmade polymer clay earrings. Follow them on Instagram @pennylaneclayco to keep up with their latest creations!
Promising review: "Beautiful, lightweight, and shipped quickly!" —Samantha Krusinski
Pair 'em with a rose quartz necklace to really complete the look!
2. An über popular Little Words Project "Be Happy" bracelet handcrafted with fine-cut crystal beads and plated-brass hardware to (stylishly) remind you, in the words of Bobby McFerrin, 🎶 "Don't worry, be happy." 🎶
Little Words Project is a New Jersey-based woman-owned business carrying personalized beaded bracelets, necklaces, and other accessories.
Promising review: "I love this company and my new bracelet. The meaning behind it is beautiful and will always remind me to stay positive and appreciate the little things." —Sarah H.
Another promising review: "Fantastic bracelets and great quality. I never take mine off. The fit is great and they don't lose elasticity. Also great customer service!" —Randi E.
3. A trend-savvy Frasier Sterling custom "Star Crossed Lovers" necklace you can customize with any name or phrase you'd like (up to nine letters) and easily layer with other dainty pieces.
Frasier Sterling is a woman-owned jewelry and accessory brand offering bold necklaces, earrings, bags, loungewear, and more.
Promising review: "The best necklace purchase I’ve ever made. It’s so cute and I’ve gotten a lot of compliments. I like how adjustable it is because I can make it longer or shorter depending on my shirt. It does take a while to ship since it’s custom but totally worth it!" —Yun H.
Psst, here are even more delicate pieces of jewelry that won't break the bank!
4. A bestselling pair of Isabel's Joy handmade polymer clay statement earrings to whisper ~sweet nothings~ in your ear all day. Just don't be surprised if she steals the show sometimes.
Isabel's Joy Jewelry is a woman- and Black-owned small business based in Virginia specializing in handmade clay polymer earrings and jewelry dishes.
Promising review: "I just got the earrings in the mail and they are so freakin' cute! I stepped out on a limb and got the 'Big Sis' version. They are big enough to be a statement but not so big that they'll make my ears hurt. The material is actually very light. The lines of the mold are super crisp and I'm very happy with my purchase. It got shipped and arrived very quickly." —luckeeb
5. A Caitlyn Minimalist cityscape ring that'll allow you to bring a little piece of your fav place(s) with you everywhere you go. Another perk: It's a surefire conversation starter!
Caitlyn Minimalist is a woman- and Asian-owned small business based in Irvine, California that carries dainty jewelry, like customized necklaces, rings, earrings, and more.
Promising review: "I’m in love! I bought this ring as a birthday present to myself. One of my goals has been to travel to South Korea, and getting this ring was a great reminder of that goal. The details are so accurate and well done- from Seoul tower to Gyeongbokgung Palace. I absolutely love it! Kate was so friendly to me when I asked questions about my order and answered all my questions. I would definitely order here again! Thank you Kate for my beautiful ring!" —Cloe Mathers
6. A fun pair of 14-karat gold BaubleBar stud earrings capable of making every day feel like a ~Fry-day~.
BaubleBar is a woman-owned small business based in NYC that offers unique earrings, anklets, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair clips, blankets, phone cases, and other fun accessories.
Psst, that pizza earring is no longer available (for now), but here's where you can get the sundae stud if you were eyeing it!
7. A luxe Artizan Joyeria zodiac sign necklace showcasing an 18-karat gold plated clasp, rhodium-plated stainless steel chain, and a gorgeous gold-filled zodiac charm with a micro pave constellation to boot.
8. A visually striking pair of vibrant sea sediment earrings created with natural jasper destined to be your go-to for all future events requiring a lil' *pop* of color.
Catherine Design NYC is a woman-owned small business based in NYC carrying bracelets, necklaces, earrings, watch bands, and other jewelry crafted with natural stone.
These are GORGEOUS in person. Not only that, but they're lightweight and basically compliment magnets. They're such great warm-weather earrings and will easily brighten up the rest of your 'fit. Totally recommend these gems!
Looking for something to match? Here are more gorgeous pieces of jewelry from Etsy you'll want to add to your cart.
9. A versatile Maison Miru "Baby Bauble" necklace that's truly ~off the chain~. Going for a classic necklace look? Scoot the largest ring around back. Yearning to make a statement? Bring it front and center!
10. A pair of lightweight hoop earrings from The Tiny Tassel combining woven seagrass and handmade ecru tassels to create an undeniably ~summertime chic~ look just begging to be taken on vacation.
11. A handmade Amy Waltz raw gemstone ring designed with organically shaped gemstones that's uniquely made to order so you can pick out everything about it from start to finish.
Amy Waltz is a woman-owned small business based in Chico, California that carries sustainably sourced, high-quality jewelry, like rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and more.
Promising review: "Awesome experience full of good energy. I was nervous about buying a ring I couldn’t see first, but Amy took special care of me and communicated frequently and quickly. My ring was perfect and she sent me a picture of the two stones before making it so I could see the peridots as two different 'shades' and shapes to represent my husband and me. Absolutely love the final ring! And I appreciate how Amy calmed me and kept the energy positive and exciting going through this process. Made it more of a treasure! Thank you!!" —Mikibird
12. A pair of fyb jewelry 18-karat gold-plated sterling silver drop earrings featuring an array of dazzling butterflies to gracefully flutter by your side as you go about your day.
13. A darling Aurate freshwater pearl beaded necklace serving as the ~pearl-fect~ addition to your jewelry collection. After all, a classic piece like this never goes out of style!
14. A super cool GeschmeideUnterTeck aquarium ring handmade with resin, sand, plastic fish, stone, and moss you'll never have to ~fish for compliments~ for. Their names are Flip, Fin, Fridolin, Fibi and Fito, by the way.
GeschmeideUnterTeck is a woman-owned small business based in Germany offering unique handmade resin rings showcasing fun designs like sushi, flowers, zombie hands, pastries, butterflies, and more.
Promising review: "Absolutely amazing! One of the best things I've ever bought. I waited a while for this ring but it was very worth it. The tiny details make it look so realistic! This is such a cool ring. I love the feel of it, really amazing craftsmanship. I've never seen something like that before. I've checked out this shop and I already have a good idea of the other rings that I'll end up getting. Thank you so much!" —Nicole Roberson
15. A half-pearl/half-chain ankle bracelet from En Route made with 18-karat gold plated brass and natural pearls to match those pearl earrings you have in your jewelry box.
En Route is a woman- and Asian-owned small business based in NYC carrying jewelry, jewelry boxes, hair accessories, phone cases, and more.
Promising review: "This anklet is perfect. So cute and dainty. I love it." —Eden N.
This piece also earned a spot in our list of the best anklets you can buy!
16. An artsy brass-edged Waxing Poetic ring embossed with bezel-set Swarovski crystals you definitely won't need a ~crystal ball~ to see in your future.
Waxing Poetic is a woman-owned small business specializing in charms, pendants, earrings, and more.
Promising review: "This ring is so stunning and fabulous there are no words to actually describe it. Waxing Poetic is a jewelry company that helps people with its profits! I was manager at a custom jewelry studio and know jewelry designs, these are superior to almost all the companies in their competition." —Joan N. Brigham
17. A handmade Coatt double bangle bracelet designed with dots and dashes that say "protect this woman" in Morse Code over and over for a subtle but meaningful piece of jewelry you'll be able to wear with everything.
Coatt is a woman-owned small business based in Taos, New Mexico-offering ethically and responsibly handmade bracelets and necklaces.
I was gifted this bracelet in silver and it's honestly so gorgeous in person. I love simple pieces of jewelry and the fact this one conveys such a meaningful message makes it super special. It feels sturdy and wraps around your wrist twice for unique twist to a traditional bangle. Plus, it comes in eight sizes, so you won't need to deal with constantly adjusting an awkwardly fitting bracelet. Plus, 40% of proceeds go directly to the American Civil Liberties Union!
18. A bright and cheery pair of Hart "Topknots" earrings complete with lightweight rayon tassels and 18-karat gold plated studs so you can successfully tackle that "statement earring" ~lewk~ in one go.
19. A sturdy D. Louise multi bee pendant necklace created using stainless steel with a 14-karat gold PVD coating to achieve an ~un-bee-lievably~ durable (and waterproof) piece of jewelry worthy of all the buzz!
D. Louise is a woman-owned sustainable jewelry brand based in London, UK carrying necklaces, rings, earrings, and other pieces of waterproof jewelry, all of which come with a lifetime warranty.
Promising review: " I would feel very comfortable giving this as a gift. It looks much more expensive than the price I paid. So nice!" —Jinx L.
20. A Soko statement ring handrcafted from recycled 24-karat gold plated brass featuring a unique open design that'll win a permanent spot on your digits fair and ~square~.
Soko is a woman-owned small business that offers ethically made jewelry, including earrings, rings, bracelets, and necklaces.
Promising review: "This ring shipped quickly and when it arrived, I was very impressed with the quality and what a nice statement piece it is. I used the ring size guide and it fits perfectly. I got several compliments during my first time wearing it. I am excited that Soko has extended their ring sizes and I plan to purchase additional items in the future." —Bethany
21. An adorably tiny pair of Easter Ahn Design textured arch earrings made-to-order just for you! These minimalist beauties are ideal if you're on the hunt for something to wear every day that's a lil' more than a regular round stud but not too much to pair with casual attire.
Easter Ahn Design is a woman-owned and Irvine, CA-based jewelry company offering a vast collection of made-to-order earrings, necklaces, bracelets, engagement rings, and more.
P.S. Here's where you can get that bottom arc earring if it caught your eye!