We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A pair of leather Kenneth Cole Reaction Chelsea boots to tuck your skinny jeans into (yes, we're still doing skinny jeans) on days when you want to accent the rest of your 'fit with a sleek and classic shoe.
Promising review: "They’re soft, they’re the perfect heel height for my comfort, and I’ve walked all day, multiple days – with no pain or regret afterwards. As someone who usually never buys shoes online because of pickiness and my sometimes up-sizing, I’m happy I took the chance with these." —Katherine Jordan
Get them from Amazon for $44.19+ (available in sizes 5–11 and five colors).
2. A nonslip pair of chunky platform Chelsea boots if you're looking for something slightly taller than your average ankle bootie but not quite knee highs.
Promising review: "These look like real leather and like the ones I ALMOST bought from Zara last year but for half that price. They are so so comfy although I have really bad feet….I can wear these for hours and hours and I also love the height of the boots, which looks fantastic with midi dresses, with an oversize shirt and bike shorts, just about every outfit I can think of. And they look like real leather (oh did I already say this?)." –DLS Jones
Get them from Amazon for $45.89+ (available in sizes 5–11 and in eight colors).
And here are some more platform shoes to add to your rotation!
3. A highly rated pair of Asgard Chelsea rain boots so stylish you definitely don't have to only wear them when it's raining – but hey, if it does start drizzling, you'll be prepared.
Promising review: "I loooove these boots! They fit as expected (if not a little better) and are very comfortable to wear all day. I was completely amazed by how cute and comfortable they are! Not to mention, they go well with anything you wear! I wore these with jeans on Tuesday and on Wednesday I wore with a sweater dress." —Myra G
Get them from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in sizes 4–12 and 15 colors).
How about some fun raincoats to match for when it does rain?
4. A Thursday Boot Company "Duchess" Chelsea boot crafted from genuine leather with shock-absorbing insoles for a durable shoe you could probably wear year round if you wanted to.
Note: Some reviewers suggest ordering half a size up.
Promising review: "They fit great! The leather is beautiful. They smell really good. They look very suave and debonair. I’m sitting on the sofa watching TV because I don’t want to take them off. They were not too narrow and fit comfortably. They also were not too long. I ordered the leather not the suede. They are the look that I was going for. A dressier look than my normal work boots that I bum around in. I’m very happy with these classy boots!" —CMaxDavis
Get them from Amazon for $160 (available in sizes 5–11 and eight colors).
5. A pair of slip-resistant leather Dr. Martens platform Chelsea boots lined with cozy faux fur that'll help keep your feet toasty when the temps starts to drop.
Promising review: "I found out I had to spend two weeks in Europe during the winter and ordered these in a pinch. Best. Decision. Ever! They are comfortable, warm, and weatherproof. They survived the snow, ice, and rain. They are also very easy to dress up and down." —Mari
Get them from Amazon for $80+ (available in sizes 5–11 and five colors).
6. An "essential" pair of Free People boots featuring a stacked heel and Spanish-made leather you'll wear so often they'll be the envy of your shoe collection.
Note: Some reviewers say these run narrow.
Promising review: "I love these boots! They are comfy and can be worn for hours if you get the right size. Love the neutral color and the wooden heel. The zip on the back is perfect – it doesn’t rub your calf/ankle uncomfortably. A must buy!" —Idrin
Get them from Free People for $198 (available in sizes 6–11 and eight colors).
7. Some edgy leather Michael Kors Chelsea boots anyone who loves little twists on classic looks would appreciate. These black booties will match anything while the oversized silver chain accents will make them stand out even more.
8. A gorgeous pair of Everlane Chelsea boots made of luxe nappa leather from Florence, Italy sooo buttery soft you'll be asking all your friends to feel them (before they ask you for the link to get themselves a pair).
Promising review: "Fabulous leather, fit, and details straight out of the box. No break in; just perfection and the price can’t be beat. Second pair of Everlane boots and it’s all love. Ordered my usual size – great toe box and ankle fit." —Dr Janet
Another promising review: "I love, LOVE these boots! I wear them almost every day in almost all types of weather and they still hold up." —Kombas
Get them from Everlane for $195 (available in sizes 5–11 and three colors).
9. A faux leather Torrid platform bootie that'll win your heart over the second you slide your feet into 'em. You might even break your own no-shoes-in-the-house rule just to enjoy these beauties a little bit longer.
Promising review: "These boots are perfect. The style and fit are exactly what I had hoped for. They are also extremely comfortable. If you want a great looking chunky boot these are for you. I am so glad I got these. You will not be disappointed." —Snickers123
Get them from Torrid for $60.40 (originally $75.50; available in sizes 6WW–13WW).
Oh, and here's where you can grab even more platform boots!
10. Some sleek Nisolo leather Chelsea boots best worn with some comfy jeans or a cute midi dress to bring your everyday look full circle. Plus, they offer waterproof uppers and five-layer memory foam cushioned insoles!
Note: These run half a size small.
Promising review: "These boots are absolutely beautiful. These are without a doubt the nicest pair of shoes I own. Definitely go up a half size! I usually do this for boots anyway, but these are a bit snug. A whole size up would be too roomy. BUY THESE! You won’t regret it, and I’m sure these will last forever with proper care! I bought a pair in black too because I know these are the real deal." —Rebecca M.
Get them from Nisolo for $140 (originally $200; available in sizes 5–11 and six colors).
11. A pair of Steve Madden Chelsea booties with a lil' platform and the capability of looking great with everything in your closet.
Bonus points for you being able to wear these year-round!
Promising review: "Obsessed with these boots!!! I went hiking in them, walked in the Ireland rain and puddles! They are comfortable and great for terrain!!! I got so many compliments on them as well! You must buy these!!!" —Sata
Get them from Amazon for $54+ (available in standard and wide sizes 5–13 and seven colors).
12. A durable pair of Timberland Chelsea boots designed with a rubber lug sole and leather upper reviewers say they always get a ton of compliments on – and we can totally see why.
Promising review: "I bought these boots to have a pair of sturdy shoes for a trip to Idaho. These were beyond my expectations. Cute, comfy, and true to size. I wore these for six days straight. Upon coming home, I have worn them repeatedly with jeans and leggings. I am planning on wearing them with a flowy maxi skirt next week. So, so, so cute! I highly recommend! Worth every penny!" —Lisadee
Get them from DSW for $79.98+ (available in sizes 6–11 and four colors).
13. A pair of sleek full-grain leather Frye booties so chic and versatile I cannot, for the life of me, think of an outfit these *wouldn't* pair well with.
I also may or may not have just purchased a pair of these myself.
Promising review: "LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these booties. I can't say enough about this purchase...so comfortable and conforming to the foot. Pure quality. I feel so classy wearing these! I will definitely be back!!!" —Goozgirl
Get them from Frye for $278 (available in sizes 5.5–11).
14. A pair of Toms wedge booties featuring a luxe leather upper and elastic gore insets inspired by the classic Chelsea boot ~lewk~ with an elevated twist!
Promising review: "This is my second pair of Toms wedge shoes. The first pair have lasted several years so far. These shoes are super comfortable. I can wear them all day, even while chasing after and picking up my toddler! They look great and match multiple outfits. I highly recommend these shoes!" —Lolarelli
Get them from Nordstrom for $99.95 (available in sizes 5–12 and two colors).
Love wedges? Here's where you can get a bunch of stylish wedge sandals to wear all summer long.
15. A fully waterproof leather Sorel Chelsea boot designed to take on the elements with ease while treating your feet to the lush memory foam cushioning they deserve.
Promising review: "These shoes are amazing! I bought them for a trip to Paris because it was going to be rainy when I was there and they did not disappoint. They were warm and waterproof, but most importantly, they were comfortable! I walked 24 miles in these shoes over three days with absolutely no issues. Now that I'm back from my trip, I wear them almost daily as causal boots with jeans. I love them! I would HIGHLY recommend these." —Jenny D
Get them from Amazon for $52.46+ (available in sizes 5–12 and nine colors).
16. A machine-washable Rothy's Chelsea boot knit from plastic bottles just in case you want to slip your feet into something a little more flexible than a traditional boot without totally sacrificing the whole Chelsea ~aesthetic~.
Promising review: "Genuinely one of my favorite shoes of all time! I've been wearing them on casual days in the office for years and they've still held up without looking shape at all. Super comfortable and I can wear them all day. They seem extremely simple but something about the ankle boot look just gives it some pop unlike a regular sneaker would. Allows me to still wear socks. True to size even with socks." —EMMY
Get them from Rothy's for $145 (available in sizes 5–13 and four colors).
Love flats? These super cool sneakers can be worn with basically anything.
17. A trusty pair of Ugg "Markstrum" boots featuring waterproof leather uppers that are built to last. Reviewers say they've worn these kicks in the rain, snow, mud, and ice.
Promising review: "I absolutely love these boots. They are true to size. Not too narrow or tight. They are super comfortable – even the first time I wore them. I have a hard time finding shoes that are comfortable to me and Uggs never disappoints. These boots will go with many different outfits. I love the chunky heel and think it gives it a little edge to my outfits when dressing up." —Jen B
Get them from Zappos for $99.97 (originally $149.95; available in sizes 5–10).
18. A darling pair of Hunter rain boots handcrafted from natural rubber so you'll never have to succumb to the dreadful feeling of wet socks ever again.
Promising review: "The rubber that covers the inside of the fabric is an excellent design feature so that feet are protected! I love the ease of wearing them...great for unpredictable weather!" —MillyP
Get them from Hunter for $70+ (originally $140; available in sizes 5–11 and 16 colors).
Psst, maybe give your combat boot collection a refresh too!
19. Some Tory Burch lug-sole ankle boots with a foam footbed, rubber lug sole, and leather upper – because you truly can never have enough black shoes and these kicks are totally worth treating yourself to.
Note: These run slightly large, so be sure to check the size guide!
Promising review: "I’ve been on the hunt for a lug sole heeled bootie and came across these! I purchase the black ones and they’re so comfortable. They do run slightly big but I wear thick wool socks so they fit perfectly on me. I’ve gotten so many compliments! These boots are 100% worth it " —Natalie
Get them from Tory Burch for $259 (originally $458; available in sizes 5–11).
20. A pair of Free People leather Chelsea boots showcasing a chunky heel and distressed detailing to satiate all your ~boho chic~ desires. Complete the look by pairing 'em with one of these boho dresses!
21. And a splurge-worthy leather Stuart Weitzman platform Chelsea boot you'll be able to wear year after year (without worrying about them falling apart!).
Note: Some reviewers suggest ordering half a size down.
Promising review: "These are the most comfortable boots. I know that I’ll wear them to death. I feel super cool wearing these very stylish platform Chelsea boots." —West sider
Get them from Bloomingdale's for $550 (available in sizes 5–11 and two colors).
You, when all of your new boots arrive:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.