Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A popular pair of high-waisted pencil pants featuring spacious pockets, a chic tie waist, and ties at the ankles to really ~tie~ together all your 'fits in 57 (!!!) different colors.
Promising review: "These are the BEST PANTS I have ever bought online or in store! So good I am writing my first ever Amazon review. The length is a couple of inches above the ankle and the ties at the waist and ankles are so cute. They're like yoga dress pants. I can see why there are so many 5-star reviews. I took a gamble and thought what the heck and ordered them in black. I will be ordering in other colors as well. These pants far exceeded my expectations." —Cara Filler
Get them from Amazon for $32.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL).
2. A super stretchy pair of Quince ponte straight leg pants that look chic and professional but feel like yoga pants. You're welcome in advance.
Promising review: "I love these pants. Very comfortable. The fit is as described. The length is perfect. They don't look like elastic waist pants. What makes me love these pants is the fabric – perfect weight and drape. I would definitely buy again." —Judith L.
Get it from Quince for $39.90 (available in sizes XS–XL and three colors).
3. A pair of four-way stretch skinny pants touting a pull-on high-rise waist that would look fab with some minimalist jewelry and one of these stylish tops!
Promising review: "This is one of the best pairs of pants on Amazon. The material is thick enough and very stretchy. It feels like real leggings but it does look like a formal piece of clothing. Not too expensive. These can be worn for various occasions: business casual, exercises, traveling, etc, since they're really comfy. The pockets are even big enough to put your hands inside." —R🧿🧿💭
Get them from Amazon for $38.99 (available in regular and long sizes 2–16 and five colors).
4. Some stretchy high-rise Torrid ponte pants to conveniently pull on and head out the door in. The best part? Reviewers say these won't lose their shape throughout the day – just pure comfort (and style) from a.m. to p.m.
Promising review: "These pants are so comfortable. They feel like leggings, but unlike other ponte pants I've purchased from other retailers, they don't LOOK like leggings. Also, I'm 4'11" and the extra short length allows me to wear them 'off the rack' (meaning they didn't need additional tailoring). I'm back on the site to buy more pairs. I love them so far." —mcarmon
Get them from Torrid for $38.67 (originally $59.50; available in sizes M–6X and five inseams).
5. A summer-ready pair of Pact relaxed pants made with a lightweight cotton/hemp blend fabric to let your ankles breathe throughout the day.
6. A trendy wide-leg pant designed with a pull-on elastic waist harnessing the power to make it look like you stepped right off the runway. Plus, these pair SO well with a ton of shoes. Wedge sandals? Yep. Ankle booties? Yes! Some chic heels? Definitely.
Promising review: "The fabric is substantial and doesn't feel flimsy. There's a nice amount of stretch to the fabric so that it's very comfortable. They wash up well (easy wash/wear, no ironing). Super purchase. I'm going to get a lot of wear out of these by dressing them up for work and down for weekend." —JC
Get them from Amazon for $49.99 (available in sizes XS–4XL and five colors).
Psst, love this style but prefer something a lil' more casual? These wide-leg jeans will do the trick!
7. A bestselling pair of high-waisted palazzo pants so cozy it'll feel like you're cheating at the office style game (but you're not). We're simply not settling for uncomfortable workwear anymore, folks.
Promising review: "Honestly, a 5/5 review for these pants. I bought them looking to supplement my flowy pants wardrobe. Lets start with how they feel: quality. How they look: professional, fantastic. Can be dressed up or down, a button-up looks good tucked in, too. How they fit: exactly as ordered. The rule of everything flowy: To make them look more professional, iron them. The five minutes doing so is absolutely worth it. I wore these to several events and many of my friends asked where I got them. They ordered some and were happy as well. Stop shopping around and buy these. Totally worth it." —Lina S.
Get them from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in sizes XS–2X, some short options, and 31 colors).
And here's where you can grab even more stylish palazzo pants!
8. A luxurious pair of Alex Crane linen pants cut and sewn in India from 100% sustainably grown French linen. They're also washed with biodegradable enzymes for a super soft feel, dyed with organic pigments, and the buttons are made with a Brazilian nut called corozo.
9. A pair of mid-rise bootcut pants over 8,000 people think are worthy of earning 5/5 stars. These can easily be dressed up with some classy heels or down (but still professional) with a pair of flats!
Promising review: "Ever wish you could wear sweats to work? These are just as comfortable and look darn good! They're definitely of high enough quality for business attire. Throw on a jacket and I'm great for work. Seriously, these are the perfect length and shape. The boot cut isn't too wide at all. If I was rich I'd buy every color!" —InAmazonWeTrust
Get them from Amazon for $42 (available in sizes 0–18 with some short and tall options and 47 colors).
10. A Lane Bryant slim ankle pant ideal for anyone who hates ironing more than most things in life. These tapered trousers are made with wrinkle-resistant fabric and a covered elastic pull-on waistband for all-day comfort.
Promising review: "OBSESSED! These pants are amazing. The more I wear them the more I love them! Everything about them is perfect. The material has great stretch that holds its shape all day and this material does not collect lint and pet hair...even in black! I always get compliments on these pants." —Lilkitty
Get them from Lane Bryant for $55.96+ (available in regular and petite sizes 12–28 and three colors).
11. A pair of Everlane "Dream Pants" boasting rave reviews from people who swear by these as *the* versatile slacks every professional needs.
Promising review: "I don’t mean to be dramatic but these are the only pants I want to wear for the rest of my life. They are PERFECT – incredibly comfortable, high quality, and a great fit. I am petite and pants that aren’t meant to be form-fitting typically end up being way too long or wide, but these are a rare exception. They are loose but not baggy, and hit right above my ankle. The fabric looks like a traditional trouser material (chino or a light weave wool) but feels like sweatpants. The front seam adds a bit more polish to the silhouette, and the rise is just right. I want these in every color, and will definitely repurchase." —KaitlynK
Get them from Everlane for $88 (available in sizes XXS–XXXXL and six colors).
12. A super-shiny black Commando flare legging ideal for the fashionista who wants to show off some of their OOO style while still sticking to the black pants dress code.
(You know what would look really good with these? Everything, but especially a super cozy sherpa jacket.)
Promising review: "These are a must! They are beyond comfortable with a great stretch! They're also stylish! I can't wait to wear them out!!! I highly recommend these!" —Jacque123
Get them from Commando for $158 (available in sizes XS–XL).
13. Or a cropped version of Commando's flare leggings so you can show off those new black heels you bought with unobstructed views.
(Plus, what goes better with a pair of flare leggings than a super cozy oversized sweater? Nothing. The answer is nothing.)
Promising review: "IT IS PERFECTION! I LOVE THESE PANTS AND WISH THEY WERE AVAILABLE IN MORE COLORS! This is a new style for me, I already own four others. Thank you for such a great product." —Anonymous
Get it from Commando for $128 (available in sizes XS–XL and two colors), Revolve for $128 (available in sizes S–L in black), and Neiman Marcus for $128 (available in sizes XS–XL and two colors).
14. Some Dickies "Perfect Shape" bootcut twill pants designed with bi-stretch fabric that are pre-washed so you can slide 'em on and bask in the softness.
Promising review: "These pants are high quality. The material is thick and very comfortable. I’m wearing a pair daily to work as a teacher." —Adena
Get them from Amazon for $36.79+ (available in sizes 2–14 and three colors).
P.S. Here are some incredibly comfortable shoes reviewers who are on their feet all day swear by in case you want to revamp your footwear collection, too.
15. A chic pair of Lee straight leg pants reviewers claim to be some of the best-fitting trousers they've ever worn – and you won't even need to iron them!
Promising review: "These are very comfortable, almost more comfortable than jeans! They also wash well and don't wrinkle even when I fold them up and put them in my dresser right out of the dryer. I liked them so much I bought two more pairs in different colors." —Elizabeth J.
Get them from Amazon for $29.22+ (available in sizes 2–20 with short and long options and 12 colors).
16. A pair of Lee "Flex Motion" straight leg pants to assist you in effortlessly achieving a polished look without needing to settle for stiff fabric ('cause your legs deserve better than that).
Promising review: "These pants are an answer to my prayers. I needed a pair of pants that looked professional but could be flexible if I had to get on the floor or move quickly. I also needed a pair of pants that had belt loops for carrying a key clip needed for work. These pants are exactly what I've been looking for and I will order them in other colors as well." —Lovely Lady
Get them from Amazon for $27+ (available in sizes 0–18 with short and long lengths and 11 colors).
17. Or a classic pair of Lee "Flex Motion" regular fit trousers that look like you mean ~business~ to help you manifest that promotion you've been hoping for.
Promising review: "I have been looking for a good pair of regular fit tan dress pants with real pockets for a decade! These are a classic traditional pair! They fit well, stretch/flex, and are comfortable. They're well made and not see through fabric. Well done, Lee brand! Will be a new weekly go-to for work!" —