1. A game-changing sand-resistant microfiber beach towel complete with a storage pouch so when you're ready to head home you won't have to stuff a sand-plagued towel in your bag! Ah, the luxury.
Promising review: "I’m a frequent traveler so having products that make life easier for me while traveling are the ones that I look for. I don’t like packing multiple towels because it leaves less room in my suitcase so this sand-resistant beach blanket was ideal. This beach blanket is a LIFE SAVER for these reasons: It came with a cute carrying pouch so you can just carry it along with you on the go and easily put it in your suitcase. There were different patterns to choose from which were all super cute and stylish. It’s a very lightweight blanket, which makes it convenient. It’s a big blanket so two two or three adults can sit on it. Best of all, no sand got stuck to the blanket and I was sitting out on the beach for a few hours with my son. You can easily hand wash it and it dries quicker than a regular towel. Overall, I would recommend this blanket to anyone who plans to go to the beach and especially if you are a traveler, it’s very convenient and I would buy another one!" —Chanice Williams
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in 26 colors).
2. A trendsetting combed cotton oversized beach towel from Vera Bradley that all your friends will want the second they ~sea~ it.
Promising review: "I have this towel in several prints. My Border Collie has a towel fetish and he carries one around with him. When he is scared (by Thunder Monsters), I cover him up with one and it helps to calm him. When we travel, they are easy to pack for him with the added benefit of looking great!" —Veronica
Get it from Tory Burch for $40 (available in four patterns).
3. A cotton terry velour personalized beach towel for anyone who loves to monogram anything and everything. This little number would also make a stellar gift!
Everly Grayce is an Alabama-based Etsy shop specializing in bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts, bachelorette party shirts, personalized beach towels, more.
Promising review: "I love all things monogrammed! So of course, I love my new beach towel!! The seller shipped my order in less than 24 hrs, which was great! I hope to purchase from this shop again in the future." —Juanita
Get it from Everly Grayce on Etsy for $24.44 (available in eight primary colors and 20 design colors).
4. A show-stopping Funboy x Malibu Barbie oversized beach towel guaranteed to have you humming "Barbie Girl" by Aqua all day long.
5. A round microfiber beach towel with fringed edges you'll ~turtley~ want to show off – effective immediately. I mean, just look at it!
Promising review: "Absolutely the most amazing towel!!! I can’t use anything else. It’s like having a beautiful blanket towel that you can wrap up in! So glad that I bought this and I will be getting more!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in seven colors).
6. A plush and absorbent alligator-print beach towel from L.L. Bean all the other beachgoers will be green with envy over. You can also add a monogram! Thank me gator.
To add a monogram, check the "Add Monogram" box and you'll be prompted to select the style and color after adding it to your bag. Monogramming costs $8 extra or is free with the L.L. Bean Mastercard.
Promising review: "LOVE this beach towel! I have been buying these L.L. Bean beach towels for years, and I just love how well they hold up after countless trips to the pool, beach, and through the washer and dryer. This gator design is my new favorite...and being able to monogram is the BEST!" —JZLLBean
Get it from L.L. Bean for $34.95.
7. A sand-resistant 2-in-1 Sand Cloud beach towel *and* bag that ingeniously transforms from a backpack to a towel and vice versa so you won't need to lug along a separate tote ever again.
And if you love multi-tasking products (who doesn't?) here are even more you'll wish you bought a long time ago.
Promising review: "THE BEST EVER. We absolutely LOVE these towels. We bought them for beach convenience but after buying multiples (I think we’re up to six currently!) we’re finding we use them for sooo many things. The beach, pool, snugglers around the fire pit, throws…the list goes on. Super high quality, easy to pack, quick drying and absolutely lovely. The styles are so much fun, just when I think I’m 'set' they come out with a new one that I just HAVE TO HAVE!!! We take every opportunity we can to talk about how fabulous these towels are and that we enjoy 'giving back' with the marine life contributions. Keep it up, y’all!!" —Caryn K.
Get it from Sand Cloud for $80.
8. An absorbent microfiber beach towel boasting rave reviews from people who have permanently switched to 'em because of how quickly they dry and how conveniently compact they are.
Promising review: "These towels are amazing and wondering how I have not switched to them earlier. I am going full time RV'ing and wanted something more compact that would dry faster. I got two of the turquoise for my husband and I and two gray ones for my dogs. Needless to say, I LOVE THEM. They are super soft, dry you off incredibly well and dry super fast. They are awesome. Plus is they take up half the space, both in a load of laundry and in the cabinet. I would highly recommend these. I probably will never go back to a regular towel again." —Tami R.
Get it from Amazon for $18.17+ (available in 17 colors).
9. A super cute Sun Squad watermelon beach towel from Target you'll be practically required to snack on some watermelon while sitting on – at least once! Oh, and the compliments won't stop, like, ever.
And while you're browsing through Target's site, ya' might as well throw some of these cute swimsuits in your cart!
Promising review: "My family practically lives at the beach in the summer and over the years we have purchased so many towels for swimming and boating. Hands down, Sun Squad makes the cutest, most fun beach towels ever. The watermelon design is so adorable and it just screams summertime. It’s lightweight and standard size, five feet long, so it doesn’t take up tons of space in my beach bag. I love that it’s 100% cotton so I can just toss it in the wash and go. My daughter has already claimed it as her own and loves it!" —Swimmom
Get it from Target for $12.
10. A 100% cotton terry cloth round Lilly Pulitzer towel with fringed edges to serve as the backdrop of all your ~casual~ beach selfies.
Promising review: "Picture-perfect beach blanket! Super cute beach blanket with lovely matching accessories! This is my all-time favorite Lilly print!" —Patti Peach
Get it from Amazon for $64.95.
11. A fun microfiber oversized beach towel so colorful and vibrant it'll brighten up anyone's day. It'd also be a really great spot to have a seaside picnic!
P.S. A trip to the beach is never complete without a cute hat (particularly of the bucket variety)! Sorry, I don't make the rules.
Promising review: "This is a great beach towel. It came in cute packaging. I love it. I was surprised I was able to put the towel back in after a wash. So it’s pretty compact to carry around. It will fit in easily in your hand and won't take up space. The colors are vibrant and warm and it's a perfect length." —Shruthi
Get it from Amazon for $14.49+ (available in six colors).
12. An ingenious poncho towel (yes, half towel, half poncho) for you to dry off with and/or snuggle up in after going for a swim. Oh, and when you're not wearing it, the hood converts to an umbrella hole!
BTW, here are a ton of other products that'll make your beach trips even better!
Promising review: "I am beyond happy with my new poncho! We like to do freeze soaks and it is the perfect thing to throw on afterwards! Plus, I love the look. I was really surprised by the quality of the fabric and the absorbency and I really love how heavy it feels when I'm wearing it!" —Courtney K.
Get it from Nomadix for $79.95.
13. A quick-drying 100% cotton Turkish beach towel designed with fringed ends to serve as your seaside snoozing spot for the foreseeable future.
Promising review: "Picture this: It's summer. That big fluffy towel is damp from your shower and hanging on the rail. Sure, it dries (eventually), but all that damp hangs around for quite a few hours. A day or two of that, and the towel just doesn't smell fresh. Who has time to wash a load of giant towels every couple of days? Not to mention how long they take to dry in the dryer. Try one of these WetCat towels! It's like a giant tea towel for your body! It's absorbent, so you're not all drippy after getting out of the shower, and it also dried quickly on the rail. And it's much faster to dry in the dryer, too. Better yet, save the planet and hang the clean towel outside on the line – it'll be dry in no time." —Sanny
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in 33 colors).
14. A lightweight (and incredibly relatable) quick-drying microfiber towel that says things like "avoiding adulting," "do not disturb," and "beach please" for anyone who appreciates when their beach accessories have some personality to 'em.
15. A cozy striped beach towel available in packs of two or four so you can start stocking up right away and be totally prepared to sink your toes into the sand.
Promising review: "Better than I expected! They're not too heavy, nor are they too thin. I didn't dry them with a dryer sheet so they absorb great and have ZERO static because they're 100% cotton. I bought eight of the green and white striped beach towels to use for the pool. The color didn't bleed when I washed on hot, and there aren't any loose threads. I'm super picky about quality and I'll be buying more of these." —Sarah
Get it from Amazon for $24.47+ (available in six colors and packs of two or four).