We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A side-slit sweater roomy and warm enough to layer with a t-shirt or a faux leather jacket.
2. A cotton quarter-zip for a classic look you can wear from day to night.
3. A fuzzy striped sweater with a relaxed, oversized fit to pair with your favorite over-the-knee boots and jeans.
4. A long, polo-knit that'll come below the hips to keep most of your body warm in the colder months.
5. A lace-up ribbed knit pullover for a chic athleisure fit you can wear during the week or the weekend.
6. A colorblock turtleneck with tie sleeves you can wear seamlessly to the office or date night.
7. An asymmetrical cowl-neck sweater for a stylish and cozy fit you'll get compliments on every time you wear it.
8. An oversized balloon-sleeve knit to keep you warm without being too hot and sweaty.
9. A cropped eyelet cable-knit sweater that'll be surprisingly both sexy and warm.
10. A knit mock neck with thumb holes to keep your sleeves from riding up, especially when layering with other tops and jackets.
11. A cable-knit crew neck that'll feel comfortably toasty every time you wear it.
12. A cotton and cashmere crew neck for a timeless piece that can range from business to casual with each wear.
13. A long-sleeve cardigan with a chunky knit that'll be the perfect outfit staple whenever you get cold at work.
14. An asymmetrical buttoned sweater dress to wear with your favorite accessories, leggings, and boots.
15. An oversized turtleneck that'll become your go-to fall and winter sweater.
16. A knit button-down cardigan you can layer for indoor or outdoor warmth.
17. A vibrant lace-up jumper with details that'll stand out every time you wear it.
18. A thin crew neck lightweight enough to put over a t-shirt or sweater dress for a little extra layering.
19. A bright red cable-knit sweater that'll become your favorite cold weather wardrobe staple.
20. A knit pullover that can be dressed up with slacks or down with jeans for a comfortable and warm fit.
21. A scoop neck "love" sweater that'll keep you snug in frigid temperatures with a message of affection.
22. A soft and cozy chenille V-neck for a versatile look you can wear with anything.
23. A cotton-blend knit V-neck that'll layer nicely for the ultimate business casual look.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Want more? Check out our favorite online clothing stores for all your shopping needs, plus the best places to buy used clothing online and the best clothing stores for petite sizes. Still not satisfied? Check out all of our clothing content for even more.
Need more style recommendations? Check out these posts: