1. A sturdy sun-dome tent with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you and your camp buddies safe and dry, no matter the weather.
2. A Coleman gas stove so you can wake up and make a hot homemade breakfast or coffee to fuel up for a day of hiking.
3. An aluminum coffee percolator that'll keep your coffee piping hot all day. And it's easy to carry hiking or moving camp.
4. A camping chair for comfortably lounging around and enjoying your campfire. And it has cup holders to your beer or water bottle!
5. A lightweight, water-resistant sleeping bag that'll keep you warm and dry. It's only three pounds so you can throw it in your bag and go!
6. Or a two-person sleeping bag if you want to cuddle up with your significant other under the stars!
7. A sleeping pad for a night so comfortable in your tent, you'll think you're back at home in your bed. And it's waterproof and inflated to keep you warm and dry all night.
8. An inflatable pillow to comfortably lay your head while you rest up for another big day out in nature.
9. A 32-ounce Nalgene bottle so you can stay hydrated on that super long trail.
10. An extra set of stakes to secure any unruly tarp edges, tent corners, or anything you just don't want to blow away in the wind.
11. A camping cook tool set with everything you need to make food while you're out in the wild!
12. A propane gas lantern if you don't want to have to depend on batteries for light.
13. A collapsible dish tub for getting your dishes (or anything you need to wash) squeaky clean without access to a sink.
14. A Biodegradable outdoor soap to use with the dish tub so you can get your camp dishes nice and clean without getting Mother Earth dirty.
15. A four-in-one stainless steel utensil set that'll clip together so they won't get lost before dinnertime.
16. A dustpan and brush set for sweeping out any tracked-in dirt from your tent so you can always have a nice and clean tent to come home to!
17. A cookware and mess kit to whip up any meal in something other than tin foil.
18. A small hatchet for chopping firewood to get a nice campfire started.
19. An LED flashlight so you can see everything in your path when you're hiking after the sun goes down.
20. A rubber mallet for hammering in those stubborn stakes. No more hitting them with the heel of your boot!
21. A first aid kit so you're prepared for any and every emergency. The kit is the best because it comes with 299 essential first aid supplies so you'll never have to worry about running out of supplies!
22. A pack of four lighters for giving your campfire a bit of a head start so you don't have to rely on rubbing two sticks together.
23. A basic cooler that'll keep your food, drinks, and perishables cold for days. No need to worry about anything spoiling outside in the heat!
24. And a ENO hammock for relaxing amongst the trees, you'll wonder how you ever went camping without it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.