25 Things To Help Make Your Next Vacation Totally Stress-Free
I'm taking all of these on my next trip. Seriously!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An "On The Fly" skin treatment kit with caffeine, hydrolyzed collagen, and peptides to keep your skin hydrated and rejuvenated while you're a million miles away from home. If you forget your favorite sheet mask or you notice your skin needs a little pick me up, this kit will become your must-have travel essential.
2. A portable laundry system that'll give you a machine-quality wash whether you're backpacking, camping, or just on the go! No more worrying about having clean clothes, because inside are nodules that'll scrub and clean your clothes in minutes — and it can also double as a dry laundry bag.
3. An Away carry-on suitcase with a built-in USB outlet to charge your devices with ease. You won't have to worry about finding the nearest outlet.
4. A travel pillow that'll not only support your neck but also your chin so your head won’t bobble all over the plane. Finally, get a good sleep while traveling so you can start your vacay with energy!
5. A digital luggage scale to know if your bag is the correct weight before you get to the airport. No more unexpected overweight baggage fees!
6. A mini emergency kit for those annoying, hard times that seem to only happen when you're far away from home. With 17 beauty essentials and personal care items, you'll be able to handle those "uh-oh" moments with ease.
7. A Skross travel adapter with all-in-one voltage so your electric products will safely charge and work no matter which country you travel to. No more having to buy and multiple adapters and forgetting which one works in which country.
8. A carry-on champange cocktail kit to create you own drink on the go! Whether you're high in the sky or relaxing on the beach, you can make your own drink hassle free!
9. A TSA-approved luggage lock to keep your belongings safe and make every trip stress-free. With this padlock, TSA agents are required to relock your suitcase after inspection so you don't have to worry about your stuff — it'll be safe and sound!
10. A set of packing cube organizers that'll make more room in your suitcase and make packing a breeze! They're water-resistant to keep your items dry just in case of a product spill. And they have mesh fronts so you can easily identify want inside of them. Talk about a game-changer!
11. A straw water filter to remove parasites and bacteria from natural bodies of water so you can safely stay hydrated when you're backpacking across the world.
12. If you prefer not to use the straw, a water purifier bottle that'll make filtered drinking water in just 15 seconds so you don't have to worry about if the water is clean wherever you're going.
13. A portable stress-free cat cage because anyone who knows traveling with cats can be exasperating! This carrier is designed to keep your kitty calm and comfortable while traveling. It has built-in seat belt straps, two mesh panel sides for breathability and visibility, and even enough room to fit a small litterbox inside.
14. A shirt and tie luggage organizer to keep your button-down shirts sharp and crease-free while you're traveling — just in case you won't have time to iron them when you land.
15. A silk sleep eye mask to help you sleep peacefully and reduce eye bags — despite the time difference or jet leg.
16. A travel wallet with RFID blocking technology to keep your trip documents, keys, and cell phone safe while you're abroad.
17. A Nest indoor home monitoring system so you can see what's going on in your home straight from your phone while you're away. You'll also get motion and sound alerts and you can even talk back or get someone's attention — just in case you have a house or babysitter!
18. An inflatable travel bag for protecting wine bottles and glass items from accidental spills and breaks in your luggage. It's TSA-approved and adjusts depending on how much space you need.
19. A Wi-Fi hotspot that'll allow you to securely access high-speed internet at any time during your travels without any local SIM card or roaming charges. No more surprise overage bills!
20. A waterproof cosmetic bag with multiple compartments to make traveling with a large makeup collection a piece of cake. It's foldable, portable, and made with an anti-bacterial coating to keep your products clean and dry.
21. A travel diffuser aromatherapy kit for anyone who has allergies or just trouble sleeping when they're not at home. Take this kit with you to infuse your hotel room or Airbnb for additional relaxation and a restful sleep on your vacay.
22. A hand operated travel espresso machine that'll grind and brew your coffee without the need for electricity when you really need some caffeine and there are no coffee shops around! It also has a built-in cup.
23. A beach vault to store all of your valuables while you're enjoying the sun and the water. Just twist it into the sand and throw your towel over it to hide it. It's made of plastic so it's super lightweight to carry around!
24. A sleek portable charger to deliver a super fast power-up so you can take photos and post to social media all day without your phone dying.
25. And a universal waterproof phone pouch that'll actually keep your phone safe and dry while you're snorkeling and swimming so you can perfectly capture those perfect beach and underwater moments.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.