31 Things That'll Help You Become Even More Obsessed With Traveling
These products will make you want to travel even more!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Béis backpack designed with two inner mesh pockets, a zip-around closure, and a back band that can be easily slipped over the handles of your rolling suitcase.
2. A portable laundry system that'll give you a machine-quality wash whether you're backpacking, camping, or just on the go! Inside are nodules that'll scrub and clean your clothes in minutes. Bring this so you don't have to worry about having clean clothes on your trip.
3. An "On The Fly" skin treatment kit with caffeine, hydrolyzed collagen, and peptides to keep your skin hydrated and rejuvenated while you're a million miles away from home. This is a must-have just in case you forget to pack your favorite sheet mask and you notice your skin needs a little pick-me-up.
4. A travel jewelry case to keep your favorite necklaces and earrings organized so they won't tangle. You'll love being able to take your jewelry on vacay now!
5. An Away carry-on suitcase with a built-in USB outlet to charge your devices with ease so you won't have to worry about finding the nearest outlet in the airport.
6. A travel pillow that'll not only support your neck but also your chin so your head won’t bobble all over the plane. Pack this so you can finally get a good sleep while traveling and start your vacay with energy.
7. A digital luggage scale so you know if your bag is the correct weight before you get to the airport. No more unexpected overweight baggage fees!
8. A mini emergency kit for those annoying, hard times that seem to only happen when you're far away from home. With 17 beauty essentials and personal care items, you'll be able to handle those "uh-oh" moments before they even happen.
9. A travel-size steamer you can whip out on any trip and eliminate those dreaded suitcase wrinkles. It's way quicker and more convenient than the hotel iron.
10. A Skross travel adapter with all-in-one voltage so your electric products will safely charge and work no matter which country you travel to. No more having to buy multiple adapters and forgetting which one works in which country.
11. A fluorescent suitcase handle wrap so you'll be able to pick out your luggage from the crowd. Plus, you can write your name or initials on it. Happy times at baggage claim!
12. A set of packing cube organizers that'll make more room in your suitcase and make packing a breeze! They're water-resistant to keep your items dry just in case of a product spill. And they have mesh fronts so you can easily identify want inside of them. Talk about a game-changer!
14. A straw water filter that'll be a must-have to pack for any outdoorsy trip. It'll remove parasites and bacteria from natural bodies of water so you can safely stay hydrated when you're backpacking across the world.
15. If you prefer not to use the straw, a water purifier bottle that'll make filtered drinking water in just 15 seconds so you don't have to worry about if the water is clean wherever you're going.
16. A pack of shoe bags to keep your dirty shoes from touching your clean clothes while they're packed away in your suitcase. They'll also save some space in your luggage so you can add some more outfits!
17. A shirt and tie luggage organizer to keep your button-down shirts sharp and crease-free while you're traveling — just in case you won't have time to iron them when you land.
18. An inflatable travel bag for protecting wine bottles and glass items from accidental spills and breaks in your luggage. It's TSA-approved and adjusts depending on how much space you need.
19. A silk eye mask to help you sleep peacefully and reduce eye bags — despite the time difference or jet leg.
20. An anti-blister balm that'll be the perfect item to take on your next vacation so can hike Machu Picchu or wander around Madrid without having a blister in sight.
21. A pair of compression socks to reduce swelling and keep your blood circulating during those long flights and car rides. No more aches and pains!
22. A travel diffuser aromatherapy kit for anyone who has allergies or just trouble sleeping when they're not at home. Take this kit with you to infuse your hotel room or Airbnb for additional relaxation and a restful sleep on your vacay.
23. A travel wallet with RFID blocking technology to keep your trip documents, keys, and cell phone safe while you're abroad.
24. A hand operated travel espresso machine that'll grind and brew your coffee without the need for electricity when you really need some caffeine and there are no coffee shops around! It also has a built-in cup.
25. A pack of homeopathic jet-lag pills to help keep you from being too sleepy while you're on vacation, no matter how late your red-eye is.
26. A collapsible pet bowl you can take with you on the road so your pet can have clean food and water no matter where you stop. It can easily latch on to your suitcase, backpack, or even your pet's harness.
27. A beach vault to store all of your valuables while you're enjoying the sun and the water. Just twist it into the sand and throw your towel over it to hide it. It's made of plastic so it's super lightweight to carry around!
28. And a universal waterproof phone pouch that'll actually keep your phone safe and dry while you're snorkeling and swimming so you can perfectly capture those perfect beach and underwater moments.
29. A waterproof cosmetic bag with multiple compartments to make traveling with a large makeup collection a piece of cake. It's foldable, portable, and made with an anti-bacterial coating to keep your products clean and dry.
30. A sleek portable charger that'll deliver a super-fast power-up so you can take photos and post to social media all day without your phone dying.
31. And an attachable rain hood to be prepared for the unpredictable vacay rain. It'll fit in your purse or pocket so you won't have to lug around a raincoat.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.