21 Amazing Things That'll Make Curling Your Hair So Much Easier
Don't let curling your hair be a chore! With these products, you'll be curling your hair just for fun.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The Kiss Automatic Instawave Ceramic Curling Iron is perfect for those who struggle with conventional curling irons thanks to prongs that act as combs to smooth hair and create volume so you won't need a brush.
3. The Bed Head Curlipops Ceramic Styling Iron includes a heat protective glove so you won't burn your hand while creating frizz-free spiral curls with volume and shine.
5. Drybar Southern Belle Volume Boosting Mousse creates a lively look with lasting body to help give your curls vivacity.
6. Flexi rods made of lightweight foam that bends and adjusts to create flourishing curls without heat.
7. Remington Ceramic Hot Rollers heat up quickly to give you show-stopping curls without using an iron.
8. Ouai Volumizing Hair Spray helps boost, condition, and protect your curls with a powerful blast of polymers, which add ultimate volume.
9. The Babyliss Miracurl Steamtech Machine spins and curls each strand of your hair without a lot of effort.
10. An anti-static vent brush — it's designed for faster drying and styling and will smoothly loosen your styled curls without the frizz.
11. Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo — use it if you're in between washes, so your hair isn't too oily to hold your curls.
13. The Bed Head Wave Artist Deep Waver has deep barrels that can easily sculpt waves with a massive shine.
14. Boldify Hair Thickening Spray with a lightweight formula you spray on damp hair to help boost it and give your curls a natural definition with an effortless finish.
15. Biolage Volumebloom Shampoo helps plump fine hair while cleansing and create long-lasting volume before styling.
17. A thermal heat protector spray — it not only protects your hair from the curling iron, but also shields against the sun and humidity while conditioning and hydrating your hair with argan oil.
18. A heat protectant glove — it'll prevent you from accidentally burning your fingers while curling your hair.
19. The Beachwaver Curling Iron — it'll save you time while curling your hair and is easy to use. You just put the end of a section of hair under the clip, hit the button, and it twists it for you!
Now, who's ready to curl their hair?
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.