We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A magnetic measuring spoon set that'll give you super-precise measurements so you don't overdo it with the spices. And! They'll stack up perfectly and stay organized.
2. A colorful knife set to ensure you don't cut vegetables with a raw meat knife. These knives will help you prevent cross-contamination, even if you don't realize it!
3. A pair of cut-resistant-gloves so you don't accidentally cut your fingers while trying to get your MasterChef on.
4. A powerful hand-held food chopper for anyone who doesn't know how to perfectly dice or slice. This will do it for you — quickly and easily.
5. A set of magnetic spice jars to keep all your spices in view on your fridge so you're not frantically searching the cabinets to find the paprika.
6. A microwave pasta cooker so you can take the mess and wait-time out of boiling pasta on the stove. Enjoy a simple spaghetti dinner in just a few minutes.
7. A set of five mini beechwood tools to help you prep, baste, mix, or do anything you need. And they're non-stick!
8. A beginner's cookbook that'll teach you the basics and everything you need to know about cooking. It has helpful tips and suggestions so you'll finally know your way around the kitchen.
9. A rapid egg cooker to quickly and accurately make perfectly cooked hard-, soft-, and medium-boiled eggs. It can also make poached eggs and omelettes!
10. Or a stackable egg-cracking set for a precise opening of your soft-boiled egg so you can enjoy it with ease.
11. A 6-in-1 food chopper knife set with a non-slip grip handle to speed up chopping like a pro. It'll snip herbs, cut through bones, scale fish, peel veggies, and even open bottles!
12. A stainless steel grater prep bowl for grating cheese or slicing ginger quickly and easily. And it's large enough so you can prep for the week ahead.
13. A stainless steel Crock Pot so you can master slow cooking and have a warm meal waiting for you every day of the week.
14. A microwave bacon cooker for those who struggle making bacon on the stove, or end up burning it in the oven. Just pop this baby into the microwave for perfectly-cooked bacon in 60 seconds.
15. A set of flexible cutting boards that'll make slicing and dicing easy, and funneling fruits or veggies into your dish even easier than the chopping!
16. A splatter guard to keep annoying messes out of the opening between the counter and stove. It makes clean-up time after cooking even easier!
17. A set of non-stick tongs that'll stay put in your hand and hold onto whatever food you're grabbing. No more dropping pork chops on the floor!
18. A cooking oil spritzer to simply spray and base your pan with your preferred choice of oil. It spritzes out a controlled amount so oil isn't dripping everywhere.
19. A cooking apron with conversions, cooking tips, roasting times, and other helpful cooking basics printed right on so you'll be prepared to cook anything, while also protecting yourself from the mess.
20. A tofu press that'll drain all the water out of your tofu in a few minutes so it's ready to go right into the pan. Perfect for those who didn't know soggy tofu is a no-go!
21. An easy-to-use breakfast sandwich maker so you can make your own Egg Mcmuffin in minutes. No need to use multiple appliances.
22. And a burger press that'll bring perfectly-formed patties into your life so you can finally host the BBQ of your dreams!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.