We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A stylish Tom Ford coffee table book that'll be a perfect addition to any fashion lover's home. It's a complete catalog of the iconic designer's work — and it'll match effortlessly with any modern living room decor.
2. A KitchenAid tilt-head stand mixer to not only whip, knead, and stir ingredients with ease, but also add a snazzy pop of color to your countertops.
3. A velvet tufted wingback bed that'll make your bedroom more glam, grandiose, and even instagrammable — you'll never want to leave your room. And each custom piece will be made just for you when you order. BRB.... I'm ordering now!
4. A sleek bar cart to finally get all of your bottles of liquor and wine off the counter and put them somewhere nice. It can also double as a serving tray.
5. A 10-piece ceramic cookware set with durable non-stick titanium ceramic so your food will slide right off. No need to scrape or add oil, and you can also safely put the pans in the oven if need be.
6. A polished mirrored tray for accessories, coffee table books, vases, or even a serving piece. An overall must-have for any modern aesthetic!
7. A handcrafted stone essential oil diffuser to create your own custom aromas (without synthetic chemicals) while adding trendy vibe to your decor. And it can fill up to a 550–square foot room with any scent.
8. A bedroom lamp end table so you won't have to buy two separate pieces. It also has two USB ports and an outlet so you can easily charge multiple devices.
9. An ombre faux fur throw for the warmth and feel of real fur but an absolutely animal friendly choice. It'll add a luxurious plush look and texture to any couch, bed, chair.
10. A dynamic "Shades of Fire" oil painting set that'll bring any dull room to life while commanding attention every time someone walks by.
11. An industrial-chic style console table with a u-shaped metal base and three-tier shelving for ample space to display your trendy decor items or even house a flatscreen TV.
12. A large linen cocktail ottoman to stack your favorite magazines, use as a footstool, or an extra seat for guests — both versatile and elegant. What more can ask for?
13. An Instant Pot cooker that'll easily make your favorite dishes with just the click of a button. It also has a 'keep warm' feature so your food stays hot until you're ready to serve it. Why don't I have this already?!
14. An avant-garde Bond No. 9 candle with a blend of bergamot, jasmine, and patchouli to make your home smell like the bliss and luxury of downtown New York City.
15. A set of sliced marble bookends that'll add functionable charm and sophistication to any bookshelf. And honestly, they're just gorgeous to look at!
16. A rustic mounted pipe bookshelf to organize all of your books and magazines while also not having to sacrifice square footage and space.
17. An adjustable mid-century style desk chair to comfortably work in style! This ergonomic chair has cushy faux leather seat and supportive back frame with a walnut veneer finish.
18. A Dyson cordless animal vacuum that'll effectively and effortlessly clean everything from stubborn pet hair from carpets, hard floors, and couches with up to 40-minutes of fade-free suction.
19. An electric air fryer to cook and fry over 100 recipes without grease or oil and it's faster than an conventional oven. Say goodbye to ordering takeout every day!
20. A velvet-lined navy upholstered bench for an overall posh vibe that can go in front of your bed, in your entryway, or as an accent piece in your living room. Wherever you put it, it'll complement any decor.
21. A countertop AeroGarden and seed kit to grow your own fresh herbs straight from your kitchen — no need for a garden. The LED light grows the plants and the high-tech system will remind you when to add water and plant food.
22. A fashionable full-length floor mirror to see your entire outfit in one glance. It'll pair well with mod, vintage, and contemporary aesthetics and it can step up your Instagram #OOTD photos.
23. A temperature-regulating hygro cotton duvet set perfect for hot and sweaty sleepers to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Plus it's super cute!
24. An Amazon Echo Spot that'll do basically anything you ask it to, from playing music, weather updates, and playing audiobooks — but it won't walk the dog!
25. A rustic wall-mounted wine rack set to house all of your wine bottles and glasses without taking up a ton of space.
26. A lavish shag area rug with a thick three-inch pile that'll add a balance of luxury and comfort to any room.
27. A novelty print chair and ottoman set to accent in your living space or bedroom if bright colored furniture just isn't your thing.
28. A porcelain gold piedmont vase to put on a coffee table or nightstand for defining sculpture detail that'll be the ultimate conversation piece. Use it with flowers or just by itself — either way, you'll be glad you bought it!
29. A Nest learning thermostat that'll help you save money on your electric bill with automatic energy-saving indicators that'll adjust the temperature in your home based on your preference, weather, and time of day.
Looking for more stuff to help make your house a home? Check out the best places to buy inexpensive furniture online, the best places to buy couches online, cute home decor you’ll wish you knew about sooner, or check out all of our home content for even more great ideas.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.