24 Skirts You'll Be Able To Wear Year-Round
You can wear all of these skirts with tights in the colder months or sandals in the warmer months — it's totally up to you!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A modest pleated A-line skirt for the office, church, or a lunch date. It's very versatile and can be worn in colder seasons (with tights of course).
2. A lace-up skirt with a high-waist and made of vintage-inspired denim that'll give you a sleek and chic everyday fit.
3. A camouflage mini skirt with cargo pockets and a shredded hem for a trendy look you can wear with sneakers or thigh-high boots.
4. A vibrant high-waist flared skirt to wear to a formal event or just a picnic party — either way, you'll be able to wear this skirt to events in any season.
5. A midi pencil skirt with an elastic waistband for all-day comfort in the office or a professional event.
7. An African print maxi skirt with pockets and an elastic waistband for a classic cultural style you can rock in the sunshine or rain.
8. A window pane print skirt that'll jazz up your work wardrobe. Say goodbye to traditional suit skirts, this one plays for keeps!
9. A suspender skater skirt that'll be fashionable, comfortable, and snazzy — it'll be a go-to piece in your closet.
10. A two-way stretch leopard skirt to dress up with a white blouse and pumps or down with a graphic tee.
11. A velvet tulle overlay maxi that'll spice up any outfit in any season and look great on top of a black dress or even skinny jeans.
12. A pleated, belted maxi skirt that'll be one of the most versatile pieces you'll ever own. Whether it's on the beach or to a winter formal, you'll never want to take this beautiful skirt off!
13. A high waist plaid mini for a posh but minimalist look that'll pair well with tights (or not) and your favorite pullover.
14. A zip-front faux leather mini skirt that'll always be in style. You can rock this for years and years to come.
15. An embroidered faux suede mini with a head-turning design to make everyone say, "Where'd you get that?"
16. An orange low-rise knit skirt for a form-fitting but comfy wear no matter how many times you rock it.
17. A belted pencil skirt that'll hug your curves in a professional way and won't ride up so you'll feel comfortable and confident walking around the office.
18. A faux patent leather skirt with a banded waist and a bodycon fit for a sexy and glam night out look.
19. A distressed black denim skirt that'll stretch so it won't feel too tight like most denim skirts. You can even wear it with sweater tights in the winter.
20. A vibrant long side-split pencil skirt with a high waist you can wear any time of year, especially if you're looking to add some color to your wardrobe.
21. A flowy cotton skirt for a relaxed, soft, and drapey fit that'll feel great throughout the entire day.
22. A ruched, high-waisted pencil skirt for a seductive yet classy style you'll want to wear all the time.
23. A ruffled wrap skirt with button and tie closures and tonal geo print allover that'll transition through each season seamlessly.
24. And a bohemian maxi skirt for the ultimate free spirit vibes! It'll pair well with anything like a tank top, turtleneck, or a denim shirt.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.