We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Moisturizer for all-day hydration, noticeably smaller pores, and a smoother texture with a dewy finish.
2. Simple Water Boost Hydrating Booster — it's great for sensitive skin and can help reverse skin dehydration with essential minerals and a plant extract to lock in much-needed moisture.
3. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAIR cream to act as an extra protective layer — blocking pollutants, allergens, and bacteria from your skin while soothing and conditioning for a glowing complexion.
4. Blue Lagoon Iceland Mineral Mask — it's made from the lagoon's geothermal seawater to enrich your skin with plush moisture and leave it with a gleaming glow.
5. Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer with SPF 20 and blue algae extracts that'll reduce skin irritations and protect from UV rays while moisturizing skin — all without a greasy residue.
6. Eve Hansen Vitamin C Facial Serum to help visibly improve your overall complexion by reducing the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, and circles while increasing collagen in your skin.
7. Handmade Heroes Ultra Sexy Coconut Lip Scrub that'll gently exfoliate chapped and dry lips while moisturizing with joboba, avocado, and almond oils.
8. InstaNatural Day & Night Vitamin C and Retinol Serum to improve texture, reduce blemishes, and add a luminous radiance to your skin.
9. Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask with a combination of honey, propolis (an antiseptic found in beehives), and vitamin B that'll transform and nourish your dry winter skin.
10. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water — it can double as a facial cleanser and a makeup remover to gently refresh winter skin and remove excess dirt and oil — without stripping away moisture.
11. Kopari Beauty Organic Coconut Melt for head to toe hydration that'll leave your skin ultra-soft and moisturized.
12. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm with conditioners and antioxidants to rejuvenate those dry and chapped winter lips.
13. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Water Face Gel Moisturizer formulated with purified hyaluronic acid to instantly quench dry skin — leaving it hydrated and supple.
14. Kleem Organics Retinol Moisturizer Cream for noticeably diminishing the appearance of crow's feet and fine lines while increasing your skin's ability to retain moisture.
15. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask with highly concentrated hydro ionized mineral water to help deliver high doses of moisture to stressed and weathered skin.
16. Bulldog Skincare Moisturizer to use on your face, neck, and hands for soothing hydration without leaving a greasy residue.
17. Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Clay Mask for unclogging pores and removing excess oil without stripping your skin of its natural moisture (it's great for oily skin).
18. Hempz Herbal Original Body Moisturizer — it's enriched with pure hemp seed oil, ginseng, and shea butter to intensely moisturize your entire body.
19. L'Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream with essential oils that'll soothe, soften, and moisturize dry, cracked, and exhausted feet.
20. Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Moisturizer with hyaluronic acids, rose oil, angelica leaf extract, and vitamin E to increase and seal in moisture for up to 24 hours.
21. MILK Makeup Cooling Water — a mess-free stick infused with seawater and caffeine — to de-puff, energize, restore lost moisture, and calm bothered skin.
22. Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel for gently exfoliating skin (without over-drying) and tightening pores while locking in moisture.
23. L'Oreal Collagen Moisture Filler with a non-greasy formula to help reduce wrinkles and revive dry skin for an overall supple appearance.
24. Aveeno Moisturizing Body Wash with soothing oats to help restore your skin's pH balance and moisturize cracked, itchy, and irritated skin with each wash.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.