We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of satin sheets to keep you cool on even the hottest of nights — you may not ever want to leave your bed.
2. A set of blackout curtains for keeping the sun out during the day so your place isn't burning up when you come home at night.
3. A temperature-regulating comforter with a patented technology called "thermocules" to absorb and release excess body heat for temperature maintenance throughout the night. And you can use it by itself or as a duvet insert!
4. And a hygro cotton temperature-regulating pillow to regulate moisture while you sleep and keep you cool in the summer, but also warm in the winter. You can't get the comforter without the pillows, right?
5. A mini window AC unit that'll save you if your room doesn't have any AC — it might be small, but it'll get the job done!
6. A silk pillowcase with fabric that'll not only help keep your head from sweating, but will also help with preventing fine lines on your face and breakage in your hair — you'll never want to live without it.
7. A set of highly-rated microfiber sheets you'll freak out over when you realize how silky smooth, soft, cool, and lightweight they are.
8. A beachy duvet cover with cotton seersucker fabric for a wrinkled effect that also offers nice breathability — you'll feel so cool and relaxed, like you're on vacation.
9. A sexy silk pajama set you'll love if you don't like to sleep naked or wear thick pajamas (this cooling fabric will keep you from overheating).
10. A down alternative comforter that'll be so lightweight and warm, it won't smother you in your sleep. And it's washing machine–friendly!
11. A set of elegant lace sheets with ultra-deep pockets so you can fit your new cooling mattress under it without struggling. And these'll make your bedroom look royal.
12. A cooling mattress pad cover overfilled with goose-down alternative to solve those sweaty night problems and help you get the rest you need.
13. A pineapple print duvet cover that'll get you and your bedroom in a summery mood. Also, it's made with breathable cotton so you won't roast.
14. A colorful gel mask to stick in the fridge or freezer to keep your face cool while you're sleeping. It's also great for migraines and eye puffiness.
15. A sleek oscillating tower fan with touch control and a remote for an extra boost of cold air on miserable hot days.
16. A stylish flamingo duvet cover that'll revamp your room for the new season. And it's made from a lightweight microfiber to keep you nice and cool.
17. A two-inch gel foam mattress topper to prevent heat accumulation, while the memory foam helps to relax your muscles. Not only will you sleep cool, but your joints will also appreciate your purchase.
18. A bamboo sheet set – the fabric is designed to help regulate temperatures. It's also eco-friendly and made from renewable resources!
19. A customizable cordless blackout shade that'll keep heat and sunlight out so your house won't feel like an oven when the sun is shining!
20. A floral duvet cover made of lightweight microfiber for an airy vibe.
21. A summery sheet set made of a light fiber that'll help you drift off into a deep sleep. And those cute patterns will enliven your bedroom.
22. A liquid cotton blanket made of soft material that's moisture-wicking and breathable so when you're sleeping, you won't feel like a hot pocket. It'll be a perfect blanket for hot sleepers to use any time of the year!
23. A small but mighty, powerful fan with a remote control so you can sit back, relax, and just stay ~cool~.
24. And a lightweight quilt blanket for those who love quilts but don't like how heavy they are. This blanket will feel weightless and keep you cozy without overheating.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.