20 Pairs Of Pants For People With Long Legs
Say goodbye to unwanted high-water pants.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. High-waist boyfriend jeans with a vintage look and feel that'll actually be long enough for your favorite pair of heels.
3. Broderie pants with a ruffled hem that'll be cropped just they way they're supposed to for us ~tall~ people.
5. Patterned bell bottoms that'll actually come close to the ground and hug your curves like no other.
6. Palm tree pajamas just for anyone who's long and tall so you won't have to worry about buying a size up for them to fit.
8. Relaxed-fit trousers for a professional chic look you can wear to work or a job interview. No high-waters here!
9. Stretchy lounge pants with pockets for running errands, the gym, or just chilling around the house. Wherever you decide to wear them, they won't be "flooders."
11. Colorful pixie pants with a longer length and playful print that'll become your go-to summer pants.
12. Tall straight-leg jeans with a relaxed, comfortable fit that your long legs will absolutely love.
14. Cigarette pants with ankle slits for a stylish mix of dressy and casual at the same time. They come in two lengths — long or ankle — so you can decide how you want them to fit.
15. Ultra-long boot-cut yoga pants to wear from the office to the gym without even having to change. And they're made with moisture-wicking fabric so you won't have to worry about sweat stains.
16. Striped ankle pants for a combo of professional and athleisure — and they will fit just the way you love.
17. Mid-rise slit knee jeans that'll be smooth, comfortable, and add a timeless adding to your wardrobe. And, of course, they'll be the length you need them to be.
18. Yoga pants with a super long inseam so you don't have to worry about them riding up while you're in the handstand pose.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.