25 Long-Sleeve Dresses From Walmart You'll Actually Want To Wear
Trust me, you'll want *at least* one of these dresses in your wardrobe ASAP!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An eyelash lace dress with beautiful, dainty detailing that'll be perfect for any spring or summer event.
3. A teal A-line dress with a scoop neck for a stylish but lightweight look and feel you can wear from work to play.
7. A maternity maxi dress that'll be super comfortable throughout your pregnancy, because it's designed with a super-stretch seamless fabric that'll naturally shape to your body.
8. A lightweight fleece t-shirt dress for keeping warm in the office without sweating while you're outside.
11. A bodycon dress that'll go with anything in your closet. You can even pair it with your favorite denim jacket or a blazer!
15. A paisley print knee-length dress that'll become your go-to office dress. It has a classy V-neck, empire waist, and a sash that ties in the back.
18. A mosaic print dress for a bold but playful ensemble. It has a scoop neckline and an A-line cut perfect to pair with sandals or your favorite heels.
19. A belted shirt dress that'll be breathable and stylish without feeling restrictive. Its made of a lightweight woven knit fabric you can wear in every season.
21. A surplice floral maxi dress with a light under layer for coverage and semi-sheer material for a airy look and feel.
23. A hooded knit dress for a cozy athleisure vibe you can wear with sneakers or combat boots. And did I mention it has pockets?!
24. A cold-shoulder, balloon-sleeve dress with an relaxed fit and woven knit fabric that'll be both comfy and fashion-forward.
25. And an embroidered sweater dress to keep you warm on those chilly spring days, thanks to its blend of soft material.
Want more? Check out our favorite online clothing stores for all your shopping needs, plus the best places to buy used clothing online and the best clothing stores for petite sizes. Still not satisfied? Check out all of our clothing content for even more.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.