25 Inexpensive Products That'll Make Your Summer So Much Better
Everything you need this summer for under $20.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A bohemian tapestry that'll double as a beach or picnic blanket this season or even a chic piece of decor.
4. A water-resistant sunscreen with SPF 100+ that'll go on sheer, absorb quickly, feel non-greasy, won't clog your pores, and protect against UVA/UVB rays.
5. A cute leather passport wallet with RFID-blocking technology to keep your personal information safe and have enough space to hold all of your travel documents.
6. A Garnier Fructis nourishing hair mask that'll replenish any damage that the sun or salt water may cause in just one minute
8. A stainless steel water bottle that'll keep you so hydrated and cool, you'll want to take it everywhere.
9. A Jack Black lip balm with SPF 25 and antioxidants to protect and soothe dry and chapped lips from the heat and UV rays.
11. An anti-chafe balm to put on your thighs, arms, or even your neck before you get dressed so you won't feel pain and discomfort this summer.
12. A simple white tank top that'll be your go-to look, because it'll go with anything and can be dressed up or down.
15. A clever pineapple slicer that'll peel, cut, open, and prep the perfect tropical snack with ease.
16. A cute pair of Old Navy flip flops that'll be your go-to shoe this summer. You can wear them to the beach, pool, or just hanging out with friends.
17. A handheld USB fan to keep you cool no matter where you are. It's foldable and portable so you can take it on-the-go.
20. A sphere ice ball maker that'll make large ice cubes that won't melt fast in the sun, watering down your drinks.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.