We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A "Not Trying To Be Difficult" sweatshirt for your friends or family who are, um... quite difficult.
2. InstaNatural Holiday Bundle will make any beauty lover happy with vitamin C and retinol to help in their pursuit of radiant skin!
3. A custom New York Times book to commemorate a birthday, milestone decade, or a personally significant number of years, with a collection of fascinating snapshots of history — perfect for those who can't get enough newspapers and history.
4. Winc Wine Club — you can curate any wine you think they'd like and get it delivered straight to their doorstep.
5. A 100 Things To Do scratch-off-poster to give to your friend who says they've done absolutely everything!
6. An Under Armour 3-in-1 jacket — an all-in-one jacket they'll never want to take off.
7. A DIY lip balm kit for when store brand lip balms are just not enough.
8. An adjustable desk lamp with Bluetooth speakers to give to the high-maintenance reader in your life. The light can easily be adjusted into three modes: sleeping, relaxing, or reading...all while enjoying music straight from your phone.
9. Keepsake Frames — a perfect gift for the one who has everything. It easily allows you to frame any picture you've taken on your phone! You can upload the picture through the app, frame it, and have it delivered to your loved one in no time.
10. A stainless steel bar soap for when consistently washing your hands just isn't cutting it (it'll remove strong odors and clean hands without water).
11. A T-shirt made for anyone who absolutely hates when people have bad grammar.
12. A matcha tea gift box set so they’ll never have to complain about someone else’s tea again.
13. Homesick Candles so they can smell your home state even when they're away from it.
14. A beer jelly set in case they prefer beer over anything.
15. A leather market tote — it'll become the go-to bag for your friend who has to carry around absolutely everything.
16. A forthright T-shirt that'll just speak the honest truth.
17. Death Wish Ground Coffee ("the world's strongest coffee") for anyone who says regular coffee just doesn't cut it.
18. A pore perfecting mineral sunscreen that won't leave an annoying white residue so your friends or family will actually want to wear sunscreen.
19. A flask water bottle — it'll make even the biggest water snob happy.
20. A breakfast sandwich maker if they just aren't ~pleased~ with a McMuffin.
21. A personalized monogram cheese board set for that friend who insists on only hosting parties at their place.
22. A date night bucket list for your significant other who might want a little spontaneity.
23. A DIY English muffins kit (you'll get to choose the flavors you think they'll like most).
24. A fleece throw blanket for your friend who's always cold.
25. A cozy plush long robe or kimono sleeve short robe — it'll become essential for even the hardest to please person.
26. A custom Nixon watch to become the watch of their dreams!
27. Suede shearling slippers for those who just love comfy shoes.
28. A hand-picked clothing subscription from a personal stylist — it'll be great for the person who always complains they have nothing to wear!
29. A Book of the Month club subscription to let the reader in your life choose from the best new books to read each, yes, month!
30. A round cocotte for exacting chefs.
31. Basic Outfitters — a service that allows you to put together custom "drawers" of men's basics.
32. HP Sprocket Printers for your friend who can't stop taking selfies — it can easily connect to their smartphone and print pictures.
33. A 23andme DNA Kit — AKA the best gift for when you just don't know what to give. Who isn't interested in learning about their genetics and history?
34. An Amazon gift card to help when you just don't know what in the world they'll actually want — they can decide for themselves!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.