We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Zeiss Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Wipes perfect for those who never clean their glasses! These wipes will easily remove dirt from lenses with a streak-free finish.
3. A plush-lined eyeglass holder will help keep glasses in one place at home so they won't keep misplacing them. The holder also protects lenses from scratches, dirt, and residue.
4. A sarcasm glasses T-shirt for those who are always getting asked, "Are those real glasses?" — why yes, they are.
6. A hand-carved rosewood nose spectacle holder — it can double as an office desk organizer and a secure place to hold reading glasses.
7. An handmade eyeglasses journal — it'll be great for writers who just love writing — and their glasses, of course!
8. Anti-slip hooks perfect for those whose glasses keep falling or moving during their favorite activities.
10. A personalized engraved eyeglass case — it'll tell your four-eyed friends or family how much you care.
11. A mini nose pad toolkit — it'll come in ~handy~ for anyone who needs to repair their favorite frames.
14. An eyeglasses charm bracelet — it can be personalized with your loved one's birthstone and initial for a gift they'll never forget.
15. A reusable microfiber cleaning brush that'll be great for those who need to clean their glasses on the go.
16. Eyewear chains stylish enough to wear as jewelry while ensuring your glasses stay with you at all times.
19. Stainless steel glasses shirt clips — a great stocking stuffer for those who need to keep their glasses with them at all times.
21. Silicone temple tip sleeves to alleviate pressure from wearing glasses while providing anti-slip qualites.
24. Oakley's hydrophobic lens cleaner kit to keep anyone's lenses clean while being able to repel dirt, water, and oils without affecting the optical precision.
25. 3D clip-on glasses that'll help your spectacled friend comfortably watch 3D movies without having to put the plastic theater glasses on top of their prescription frames.
29. A reading glasses keychain that can easily be whipped out for quick reading without having to put on and carry frames.
30. Finally. eye chart exam or glasses frames cookie cutters for optician and spectacle-themed desserts.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.