We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A travel fund money jar to encourage your friend to start saving up for the trip of their dreams!
2. An "I Need A Vacation" T-shirt as a forthright suggestion to your friend who really just needs to take a trip.
3. National park candles with lifelike scents that'll inspire your loved one to take an outdoor excursion.
4. The Away carry-on with a removable battery pack and sleek design for making anyone's next vacation run a lot smoother.
5. National Geographic Ultimate Journeys for Two to help that couple you know finally decide where to go next.
6. A travel pillow with chin support that'll feel better than any other neck pillow. They'll be booking their next vacation ASAP.
7. A personalized leather luggage tag for an encouraging message they can take with them on any trip.
8. A mermaid fin that'll make your friend want to channel their inner Ariel and explore the ocean like never before.
9. A wine tote to discreetly and fashionably hold, chill, and pour two bottles of wine — wine lovers will definitely want this to take their vino on the go.
10. A waterproof cell phone pouch so your loved ones can capture those once-in-a-lifetime underwater moments.
11. A travel stub diary to fill up with travel memories they'll never forget.
12. A hand-operated travel espresso machine great for coffee lovers because no matter where in the world they want to go, they'll be able to grind their coffee — with no electricity!
13. An Anywhere Travel Guide card deck with 75 unique travel ideas so they can manifest a journey with just a luck of a draw.
14. A foldable and portable waterproof travel cosmetic bag with multiple compartments to store makeup or toiletries that'll make their next journey effortless.
15. An inflatable solar light completely powered by the sun for the person who never gets to take a break and enjoy the outdoors.
16. "Travel, Explore, Repeat" wall decor for prompting vacation motivation with a stylish interior design.
17. A phone camera lens kit to take professional quality pictures so they can see the world like never before.
18. Color map mugs that'll make your loved one want to plot their next adventure.
19. A portable laundry bag for the friend who loves being outdoors but needs a little push to take that epic camping trip they've been thinking about.
20. A carry-on cocktail kit to give that friend the incentive to travel because their favorite cocktail can be with them wherever they go!
21. A 100 places scratch-off poster that'll propel anyone to make some much-needed travel goals.
22. Snapchat Spectacles 2 — it can record a Snapchat video based on whatever they're looking at. These water-resistant glasses will sync up with their account so documenting their vacation on social media will be a breeze.
23. A RFID-blocking travel passport wallet to safely protect your friend's identity while they're on their much-needed trip.
24. National Geographic 50 States 5,000 Ideas — it'll give anyone the motivation to book their next trip!
25. A magnetic standing globe with pins — it may inspire them to take an impromptu holiday.
26. Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Travel Holiday Kit perfect for that one friend or family member who wants to vacation in a colder climate. This kit will keep their skin hydrated and moisturized while navigating the sights!
27. A shirt and tie travel organizer so the neat freaks can travel with tidiness and order.
28. A scratch-off travel journal that'll allow a jetsetter to map out their excursion in a fun and interactive way.
29. A ‘Sky’s The Limit’ Airplane Desk Paperweight perfect for reminding the one who's always working to live life and take trips.
30. A 20-piece men's necessities travel kit that can easily fit in a carry-on with everything they'll needs so there's no excuse to not book some time off.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.