We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Sonic toothbrush and Waterpik set with a high-volume reservoir for water flossing and a 360-degree rotating toothbrush tip that'll both remove plaque and debris under the gumline where traditional flossing and brushing sometimes can't reach.
2. An Oral-B Pro 1000 electric toothbrush featuring a pressure sensor to let you know you're brushing too hard, oscillating bristles, and in-handle timer to help you brush the dentist-recommended of two minutes.
3. A colorful set of BPA-free, soft-bristled baby toothbrushes with a short neck that'll prevent swallowing and a chewing grip to stimulate teething gums.
4. A set of eco-friendly bamboo brushes that are plastic-free and made of high-quality nylon to help keep the earth green while keeping your teeth clean.
5. A set of PRO-SYS toothbrushes with tapered bristles and controlled softness designed for people with sensitive teeth and gums. It's also clinically proven to harbor 1,500 times less bacteria than most toothbrushes.
6. A manual charcoal toothbrush great for adults and children and has soft angled bristles to eliminate stains, plaque, odors, and to improve your overall gum health in four weeks.
7. An Oral-B Pro 5000 rechargeable electric toothbrush that'll provide real-time brushing feedback to your phone (via Bluetooth) while oscillating, rotating, and pulsating — breaking down 100% more plaque than your typical manual toothbrush.
8. An Oral-B 3D battery-powered toothbrush to polish stains away with 14,000 strokes per minute for whiter teeth without having to charge every use. It's also super affordable.
9. A Fairywill Sonic electric toothbrush that'll be super-lightweight and optimal for traveling. No more having to lug around a whole bunch of chargers and cords just to keep up with your dental routine on the road.
10. A kid's Star Wars electric toothbrush; it's battery-powered with center-row soft bristles to help clean chewing surfaces while making "brushing time" just a little more fun.
11. A set of disposable mini toothbrushes with no water or rinsing required for a fresh and clean feeling with each use. Perfect for those who like brushing their teeth after a work lunch or just like that "just brushed" feeling.
12. A Philips Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush, known as the holy grail of Sonicare toothbrushes with five cleaning modes, a 30-second interval timer, a travel case, and Bluetooth compatibility to remove up to 100% more plaque and stains in just three days.
13. A Dr. Collins Perio toothbrush to further prevent enamel erosion, gum recession, pain, or bleeding. The bristles are made of polyester, which makes them less porous and can minimize bacteria growth.
14. A Nimbus Microfine toothbrush with soft, tapered, and extra-fine bristles that'll gently clean those hard-to-reach places without being too harsh on your enamel.
15. An organic charcoal bamboo toothbrush and powder set for clean, smooth, and whiter teeth all in *one use* with no pain, sensitivity, or irritation.
16. An Oral-B Ortho Soft toothbrush with a narrow neck and V-shaped bristles for easy cleaning and to remove plaque around braces, retainers, and headgear.
17. And an Oral-B Vitality FlossAction electric toothbrush inspired by professional dental tools. It'll micro-pulse and rotate simultaneously for a deep in-between teeth clean that'll make you feel like you just left the dentist's office.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.