16 Natural Hair Products You Can Get On Amazon That People Actually Swear By
From shampoos to deep conditioners to hair tools — everything needed to hydrate, style, and maintain your natural hair!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Snappee No Crease Hair Ties help put thick, curly, and natural hair up into pain-free ponytails without tangling or breaking.
2. Shea Moisture Manuka & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner set helps rejuvenate dry, damaged, and brittle hair.
4. Aunt Jackie's Don't Shrink Elongating Curling Gel lengthens and defines curls without leaving residue.
5. Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil penetrates the scalp to help restore hair follicles and mend split ends.
6. Denman Nylon Bristles Brush smooths, detangles, and shapes thick and natural hair while also leaving it static-free.
7. As I Am DoubleButter Cream Moisturizer is formulated with pro-vitamin B5 and can be used daily to quench all natural hair types.
8. Cantu Coconut Curling Cream eliminates frizz and helps strengthen and define curls without weighing them down — all thanks to pure Shea Butter.
9. Camryn's BFF Gentle Edges Brush (with a comb on one end and a brush on the other) tames and smooths your hairline with a sleek finish.
10. TGIN Honey Miracle Hair Mask reduces breakage with raw honey, olive oil, and jojoba oil to heal curl strands in need of repair and moisture.
12. Curls Blueberry Bliss Control Jelly add shine and defines dull frizzy curls with a sweet candy-like scent.
13. Carol's Daughter Monoi Sulfate-Free Shampoo gently repairs and cleanses the most fragile and distressed curly hair while helping to restore strength and hydration.
14. A cordless heat deep conditioning cap — use it with your favorite deep conditioner after heating it in the microwave to help ingredients penetrate curls more efficiently, ultimately leaving your hair soft and moisturized.
15. Creme of Natural Argan Oil with a strengthening protein complex revitalizes hair inside out and protects against heat damage.
16. Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk aids in transitioning dry, damaged, over-processed curly hair to frizz-free bouncy curls.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.