We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A body brush to use wet or dry to stimulate circulation and help rejuvenate skin cells.
2. An organic lavender body scrub that'll moisturize with jojoba oil and gently remove dead skin.
3. An exfoliating towel to use in the shower for healthy and blemish-free skin. It can feel rough at first, but the results are totally worth it!
4. Pumice stones for helping to smooth out rough, dry, and calloused feet.
5. A waterproof facial cleansing brush to aid in clearing visibly clogged pores in order to advance skin's elasticity and collagen.
6. A padded scrubbing mitt with minerals for exfoliating your skin right before self-tanning — this will allow the skin to absorb the bronzer more smoothly without streaking.
7. A manuka honey and walnut face scrub to gently remove dirt and oil without damaging your skin.
8. A brightening facial scrub that'll illuminate your complexion while exfoliating and help clear skin of acne and pimples.
9. Soft exfoliating gloves that are easy to use when you bathe. These can leave your skin feeling renewed and free of dead skin!
10. A tea tree exfoliating scrub with bamboo charcoal for your face and body. This scrub cleanses your skin of bacteria, oils, and dirt.
11. A coconut crush scrub with 100% pure coconut oil for your face and body to eliminate blemishes, reduce the appearance of pores, and moisturize skin.
12. A mimosa honey clarifying scalp treatment to gently exfoliate your scalp and remove dandruff and oil while simultaneously soothing your scalp.
13. A dry brush body set with boar bristles created to improve blood circulation, reduce stretch marks, and eliminate clogged pores.
14. An activated charcoal scrub for your face and body said to remove impurities and detoxify your skin.
15. A foot peel exfoliating mask for easily stripping away dry and dead skin from your feet without your having to get a pedicure.
16. A shampoo scalp brush to get rid of flakes and stimulate hair follicles for stronger and healthier hair growth.
17. A smoothing oatmeal face scrub that'll gently exfoliate your face, smooth away dryness, and leave your skin feeling nourished and soft.
18. Micro-exfoliating wet cleansing cloths to softly exfoliate your skin while removing dirt, oil, makeup, and stubborn mascara.
19. A glycolic acid exfoliating cleanser for penetrating your skin deep below the surface to remove oil, and help with acne scars.
20. A small silicone bristled cleansing facial brush to improve texture while ridding your skin of dirt and oil.
21. A shea sugar scrub for helping to repair skin and improve elasticity and complexion, while also hydrating with antioxidants.
Clear and vibrant skin here we come!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.