We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rotating electric peeler so peeling potatoes, apples, and other fruits and veggies will actually be fun, not a hassle. Just place your produce on the spindle, and let this helpful kitchen robot do all the work.
2. A Rachael Ray Kitchen "garbage bowl" to hold all the potato peels, eggshells, and other food scraps that pop up while you're cooking. Just fill up this deep bowl as you go, then toss it (or compost it) when you're done, rather than making tons of inconvenient trips to the big trash can.
3. An instant meat thermometer so you can check your meat's temperature (and ensure that it's actually ready to eat) with lightning speed. Plus, it's magnetic, so you can attach it to the fridge door, where you'll always be able to find it, instead of having to dig around your kitchen drawers.
4. A potato keeper to keep your potatoes dry and away from light — because moisture and light are what make them grow unsightly sprouts and get soft. This will keep 'em fresh way longer.
5. A five-blade meat chopper so you can get the *perfect* smashburgers every time. It's also great for shredding meat for your fave beef meals, like tacos, meatballs or lasagna. After you try it, you'll never be able to go back to just cutting with a fork and knife.
6. A 4-in-1 air fryer that bakes, airfries, reheats and roasts, and is about to take your cooking game to the next level. Now, with this one tool, you can fry homemade french fries, cook perfect pizza pockets, even warm up your Pop-Tarts exactly the way you like them. The options are endless — what would you make?
7. A multi-purpose egg cooker so you can make anything from hard-boiled eggs to omelets in seconds. Tip: If you're a hard-boiled egg-lover, this is a great way to save a ton of time by cooking them in a batch.
8. A set of patterned stoneware measuring bowls that'll be a serious upgrade from the boring glass ones that your mom handed down to you. They also double as decor items!
9. An electric waffle maker so you can create restaurant-quality Belgian waffles without leaving your house. And really, is there a better brunch hack than not having to leave the house to eat it?
10. A microwave ramen cooker that cooks noodles to perfection in just minutes. Add your favorite toppings and sauces, and you'll have a meal you won't believe isn't from your fave takeout spot.
11. A single-serving coffee maker so you can quickly make your coffee and go. Just pour in coffee grounds and water, click the included travel mug into place, and you're in business! ☕️
12. A 3-cup food chopper to help you chop, grind, puree, or emulsify everything from veggies to fresh herbs to cheese. Give your knives (and hands) a break and add this to your kitchen.
13. A digital food scale so you can quickly and precisely measure all your ingredients. No more burning food because you were distracted trying to figure out how many teaspoons there are in a gram. Pro tip: you can also use it outside of the kitchen to measure packages before heading to the post office!
14. An olive oil dispenser that'll make cooking with olive oil mess-free, and way more fun, than using a traditional bottle. Plus, this colorful bottle will also protect your oil from oxidation, and look sharp on your counter.
15. An electric indoor grill so you can grill this summer, even if you don't have a backyard — in fact, with this tool, you can grill the whole year through. And clean up is way easier than a traditional grill — just remove the drip tray, hood, and plate and put them in the dishwasher when you're done.
16. A multi-use cooker and steamer that can be used for steaming, roasting, boiling, and deep frying. Basically, whatever you're planning for dinner? You can make it in here.
17. A pair of kitchen shears so you can cut herbs quickly, without having to get your cutting board and knives out. You can also use these for opening food packaging, cutting up salad greens, or slicing off bacon fat. We love a multi-use product!
18. A kitchen utensils set that includes a spoon-ula (spoon + spatula), a solid spoon, and a slotted spoon. They're all made with sturdy silicone to prevent scratching up your cookware and have handy notches that help them clip on to the sides of pots and bowls — so no more panicking when you realize you have nowhere to put that sauce-covered spoon down.
19. A multi-purpose ceramic pot with built-in colander so you can cook and drain your pasta in one step, with no need to get lots of kitchen implements dirty. Time to get rid of your strainers — you won't need 'em anymore!
20. A Pioneer Woman electric kettle for all you tea aficionados out there. This can boil water lickety-split, so you don't have to wait forever for your cup of chamomile or Earl Grey. Morning = saved.
21. A circular knife to make chopping and slicing your veggies, way easier. All you have to do is move the blade back and forth — no fancy knife skills (or stress on your wrist) needed.
22. A rotary cheese grater so you can grate your cheese directly over your dishes, without making a big mess like you would using a box grater. What's better than topping off your pasta with fresh parmesan?
23. A plastic squeeze bottle that's about to change your condiment game for the better. Keep your ketchup, mustard, and mayo in one of these for a seamless and satisfying ~squeeze~ — you'll never again find yourself frustrated and trying to dig the last bit of ketchup out of a glass bottle.
24. A bench scrape so you can easily transfer your veggies from your cutting board to your pan, or clean up veggie or fruit peels as you're cooking. You can even use it to measure and discard dough when you're having at-home pizza nights.
25. A colorful Tasty cutting board that comes with removable trays for easy food prep and cooking, plus a built-in herb stripper, a built-in garlic grater, and a strainer. Truly genius!
26. A three-tier rattan basket so you can display your fruits and veggies and always have them within arm's reach. (I have one of these in my kitchen, and it gets compliments on the daily!)
27. A granite roaster that's the ultimate multi-purpose kitchen gadget. Evenly cook veggies, casseroles, and meat — this baby can handle a 15-pound roast!
28. A breakfast sandwich maker so you can make the perfect BEC without having to step outside your house. It also comes in an array of cute colors to match your other appliances.
29. A Magic Bullet mini blender that will let you make fresh smoothies every day without lugging around (or cleaning) a big blender. Try making salsas, soups, salad dressings, and spreads with it, too!
30. An electric juicer so you can finally try all those trendy fresh juice recipes at home (and skip those trendy fresh juice chop prices). This juicer includes a self-cleaning function and double-speed technology that extracts more juice — and who doesn't want more juice? 🧃
31. A stainless-steel egg yolk separator so all you baking fans can save yourself one more (messy) step, and not have to separate by hand.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.