25 Things From Amazon That'll Help Hold Your Pet's Attention For Hours On End
Toys for every furry, feathered, or fluffy friend in your life.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A durable, all-natural chew toy that's fun to chase, chew, and fetch. Great for mental and physical exercise — plus, you can stuff it with your pup's favorite treats!
2. An automatic waterfall pet drinking fountain — perfect for cats, small dogs, and birds. With three different settings and a cute flower design, your pet won't be able to leave this alone!
3. An interactive, snuffle mat feed game to keep your cat or dog fed AND entertained! This environmentally friendly, machine washable, travel-friendly hides treats, meaning you'll be training your pet's sniffing skills *and* stimulating their minds!
4. A collection of stuffing-free squeak toys for your pup. Sick of your pet leaving trails of toy stuffing around the house? Problem = solved. These three adorable woodland creature toys are perfect for your chew-loving dog, and are completely mess-free.
5. A set of waterproof, all-season flying discs, because these discs are made of durable nylon aka are safe for your dog's teeth, and designed to last. Soft, lightweight, and brightly colored — your pet can have fun with these frisbees anytime, anywhere.
6. An interactive laser toy for your cat or dog. With five adjustable search ranges, turn this on whether you're home or not. Your pet will never get tired of the chase!
7. A tough, extreme bone to give to the chew-lovers in your life. Does your dog go through bones lickety-split? This sturdy chew toy is made of durable nylon, and has zero artificial preservatives. Plus, with two flavors and four sizes, your pup is bound to find one they can't put down.
8. An assortment of colorful spring toys for your cat. These extra wide spring toys are super bouncy, and fun for your cat to bat and bobble.
9. A realistic, electric moving fish toy that'll move every time your cat touches it, because it's made to flop like...well a fish. Bait and hook.
10. A pop-up, collapsible cat tunnel set so your favorite felines can spend all darn day exploring *without* you worrying about them getting lost — or interrupting your Zoom meeting.
11. A tennis ball launcher toy that'll launch balls for your dogs' favorite game — fetch! With a quick trigger and adjustable lever, you can adjust the distance you launch from for endless fun play.
12. A set of eco-friendly wool pet toy balls, because what pet doesn't want to spend all day satisfying their endless desire to chew?
13. An interactive tower ball cat toy that'll stimulate your cat's prey-hunting instincts. Yes, they will expect you take them more seriously from now on. They are a hunter.
14. A teeth-cleaning, treat-dispensing ball toy to keep your pup's chompers dazzling. 2021 has no room for bad dog breath.
15. A spinning, reflective roulette toy for your bird to grab and spin. *You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) plays in the background*
16. A barking, wiggling, doggie tail plush toy, because we all know your dog has an obsession of sniffing this region on their fellow pups.
17. An outdoor bungee tug toy so your dog can chase and play, even when you're busy! Simply toss this over a tree limb, tree trunk, deck, or beam — then loop it and pull it snug.
18. An electric, rotating butterfly and ball cat toy that'll give your kitty some mental and physical exercise. This UFO-shaped gadget includes a flying butterfly wand on surface, with balls to chase on the inside.
19. A treat-dispensing food game because it's made of durable, safe, and 100% bamboo wood, and will keep your pet thinking (and fed!).
20. A bacon-scented ball toy because what pup can resist bacon? These balls are fun to chew and chase, easy to clean, and even float!
21. A wooden, knotted waterfall chew toy, because this is chock-full of challenges that'll keep your bird engaged. It has puzzles galore to encourage them to work on undoing the knots and dismantling the toy piece by piece. Plus, it's super durable, so they won't damage it after their first use.
22. A chirping, squeaking, realistic bird toy that'll exercise their playful instincts. Plus, it contains catnip!
24. An interactive obstacle puzzle toy to exercise your pet's focus and engagement. Flip, lift, and slide the puzzle compartments to hide treats. Plus, reviewers say it helps to reduce nervous behavior!
25. A set of 11 retractable feather toy wands that'll bring out your cat's hunting-like instincts. Swing them around, and watch your cat dart and jump!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.