1. Would love to know how to get paid for this.
2. Don’t want to know how you get paid for this.
3. This sounds like a job that hasn’t existed since 1843.
4. You can’t see it, but Lucy was also barefoot.
5. Bet he pulled a flower bouquet out of his sleeve.
6. What a horrifying combination of words.
7. This means he made a pizza one time.
8. The “VIP” part is the real résumé booster.
9. Is this on your LinkedIn profile, Nikki?
10. Who knew you could retire off of NBA dancing money!
11. But what do you trade it for?
12. Honestly would buy this more if it said “Zamboni Driver.”
13. What are the chances Stevie was living at home during his season?
14. You’d probably cry, too, if this were your job.
15. But what do you really do, Sean?
16. Well, someone has to organize diamonds’ and rubies’ busy schedules!
17. Are they magic mushrooms?
18. So, a fisherman?
19. But if you want your birthday cake decorated, Michelle is not your girl.
20. This sounds unpaid.
21. And this is not a word.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we'll be covering the entire ceremony live.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.