1. Drew Carney of KGW was sent to a beer garden in Portland to cover fans reaction as they watched the World Cup. But when rookie defender John Brooks scored the game winning goal for Team USA, Carney couldn’t contain his excitement and this happened:
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- More than 90 people have died in Indonesia's earthquake, officials say. Thousands of rescuers are being deployed to the hit area.
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏