1. Drew Carney of KGW was sent to a beer garden in Portland to cover fans reaction as they watched the World Cup. But when rookie defender John Brooks scored the game winning goal for Team USA, Carney couldn’t contain his excitement and this happened:
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎