1. When Noah “The Apparently Kid” Ritter said that he had never been on live television before in the now viral interview, he also meant to add that he had never sung a hit song before, too. Well, now he can cross both of those off his bucket list.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.