1. Last week, a frat party at Chico State University got slightly out of hand. Students filmed the party and put it into a Snapchat story that has now gone viral.
2. According to local law enforcement, the house fire started at 3 a.m. in Chico, Calif., at the Sigma Chi fraternity house.
3. KRCR News reported the fire began outside, but flames spread to the deck and the house was then engulfed.
4. Sigma Chi is not a recognized fraternity at Chico State University. Last year, after students were caught making beer in the house, Sigma Chi decided to no longer affiliate themselves with the University rather than face sanctions and suspension.
Police are still investigating the cause of the fire. No one was inside the frat house when the fire started, though the neighborhood was full of other Chico State house parties. It was originally thought that there was a party in the Sigma Chi house when the fire started.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.