1. Last week, a frat party at Chico State University got slightly out of hand. Students filmed the party and put it into a Snapchat story that has now gone viral.
2. According to local law enforcement, the house fire started at 3 a.m. in Chico, Calif., at the Sigma Chi fraternity house.
3. KRCR News reported the fire began outside, but flames spread to the deck and the house was then engulfed.
4. Sigma Chi is not a recognized fraternity at Chico State University. Last year, after students were caught making beer in the house, Sigma Chi decided to no longer affiliate themselves with the University rather than face sanctions and suspension.
Police are still investigating the cause of the fire. No one was inside the frat house when the fire started, though the neighborhood was full of other Chico State house parties. It was originally thought that there was a party in the Sigma Chi house when the fire started.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.