1. While in a men’s room in London, YouTube user Joe Poole ran into a guy that did a spot-on impression of Shaggy. The impression of the “It Wasn’t Me” singer was so bloody good that you probably thought he was there singing the lyrics himself…
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝