1. Russell Houghten, the mastermind behind the video, came up with the idea when he first moved to Los Angeles. Traffic has always been a big issue in L.A., so Russell just wanted to create a video that allowed users to visualize the city traffic-less.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏