1. Earlier this week, we were braced with a brilliant DirecTV ad staring NFL quarterbacks (turned “rappers”) Peyton and Eli Manning. Now, it’s EA Sports turn to create a hip-hop centric commercial to promote their newest game, Madden ‘15.
Aside from Hart and Franco, the commercial also boasts a few other big names.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.