2. Smiling at a stranger is equivalent to a marriage proposal.
6. Searching for an apartment with a ‘below $1000 monthly rent’ budget feels like:
8. Your “winter jacket” in Texas is only good for a chilly day in the spring.
12. Cat calling happens WAY more, to a point that you almost get used to it.
13. And just kiss the Southern hospitality of holding doors and saying ‘thank you’ goodbye.
15. Carry hand sanitizer because you’re gonna want it after getting off the Subway.
16. And when the Subway is too crowded and you opt for walking, make sure you have comfortable shoes.
17. Despite the millions of people who live here, you’ll still get lonely in the Big Apple.
Go find yourself a boo.
19. Drivers in New York literally give no fucks about you crossing the street.
20. And a taxi ride always feels like a near-death experience.
“Did we really just run a stop sign?”
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.