1. This LuMee case will brighten up any photo at any time of day.
Promising review: "I take a lot of photos with groups of friends, and there never seems to be enough light! This case has been a hit. It makes a big difference in low-light situations -- and not just for photos! I use it as a fast alternative to the flashlight app on a regular basis! It definitely makes the phone larger, but not much larger than my big protector case was....So it was worth a bit of extra size." —Tera Leigh
Get it from Amazon for $39.95+. Available in color 6 colors.
2. Or if you don't want a new phone case, here's a detachable ring light to make all your selfies glow!
Promising review: "This little light is so awesome! I wasn't so sure it would actually work or that the light would be 'bright' but it ended up exceeding my expectations. It has three brightness levels, and makes your selfies turn out pretty awesome. It clips onto the top of your phone without making any marks or damaging the screen. Plus, it comes with a charging cable so it's easy to keep using every day." —Kaitlin Ram
Get it from Amazon for $13.20.
3. If you don't have someone nearby to take a glamorous shot of you, this selfie stick will do the job!
Promising review: "Best tool for your phone! If you use the camera for either video or stills, this selfie stick does one thing you really don't see in many reviews -- it takes most of the shake out of your content. I love doing videos but the iPhone 6s does not have stabilization and walking videos are exaggerated terribly. This sturdy and well-built stick is great for both front and rear capturing without the shake." —Beemaster
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+.
4. This adjustable tripod stand will hold your phone in place so you can go hands-free in all your videos.
Promising review: "This Tripod stand is great for the price. I expected it to be flimsy, but the quality is much better than I expected."—Mathurin Family
Get it from Amazon for $13.95.
5. With this AUKEY Ora Phone Lens you'll take professional pictures without carrying around a heavy camera.
Promising review: "This lens has officially become my go-to lens. The quality is stunning, the build quality is an easy 10/10, and as far as distortion goes, you really have to look hard to find any. You could never get better quality by adding more hardware and glass to a regular phone camera lens, but this lens kit has me scratching my head. It will have you amazed! I've bought numerous lens kits and this one is by far the best."—Genuine Reviewer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
6. These color-grad filters will still give your pics the look you want without losing the definition.
Promising review: "Wow! Amazing results. I thought the price was a bit high, until I used the lenses. Tight threads, very heavy quality feel. Custom storage box as well."—Dennis Roberts
Get them from Amazon for $39.99.
7. Cute polaroids are the new thing. Start taking your own with this Fujifilm INSTAX Mini Camera.
Promising review: "I looked for a reliable, classy-looking Polaroid camera as a wedding reception guest book. After thorough research, I determined Instax was cheaper and just as reliable, if not more than the new Polaroid instant cameras. Both cameras function similarly and use the same film; yet Instax has better reviews and is cheaper. The 8S has a few extra bells and whistles: a clip-on lens for close-up pictures, light/dark and indoor/outdoor settings, the mirror on the front of the camera, and two shutter buttons for either landscape or portrait photographs. Also, the lithium batteries are not hard to find for sale online." —NJKramer
Get it from Amazon for $64.99. Available in 8 colors.
8. This LimoStudio Backdrop Stand will hold up any color or pattern fabric you want in your photos.
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
9. And this white backdrop is reflective and non-glossy, making it perfect for professional-looking Instas.
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
10. This photographic lamp ring will brighten up your home studio (really just your bedroom) photos.
11. If you want a cool background -- but keep it on the simple side -- this wall banner will give any photo that extra bang!
Promising review: "Perfect! Just what I was looking for. They are made of very thick card stock and I've had them hanging in my classroom for a few weeks and they haven't faded or bent. They look like the first day I got them. I also like the length, it stretches about seven to eight feet with some slack in the middle. Also liked that it came with two strands. The glitter ones are very pretty, blue comes with navy blue, gray, and silver glitter. Great purchase!"—Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
12. And if you're searching for a photo backdrop that you can also use for your space, this handmade tapestry will do the job!
Promising review: "This has become one of my most favorite things I own. The patterns are incredible and the colors are so vibrant and breathtaking. The detail in this tapestry is incredible and the materiel is thick and sturdy. It is light but durable, and was very easy to hang up. It came packaged very neatly and compressed, and had practically no wrinkling."—Amazon Customer
Get it from Popular Handicrafts on Amazon for $11.79+.
13. Achieve a sleek look for all your food pics with a white table cloth.
Get it from Amazon for $8.87. Available in 33 colors.
14. Stay indoors and get that same windy look anywhere with this phone fan.
Promising review: "This blows out more air than you expect and I just bought another one for my aunt. Great price, quality. Perfect!"—Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $4.99. Available in 8 colors.
16. Make your phone look even cooler in your pics by slapping on this camera design case.
Promising review: "A flimsy piece of plastic it is NOT. Featuring a very passable smoky lens, solid buttons and realistic switches, it has both the weight and feel of a genuine camera shell. You will not be squeezing this bad brother in and out of the butt pocket of your skinny jeans. To add to the illusion, it comes with a camera strap, which works great if you don't care to dig into a bag every time you want your phone."—S.S.K.
Get it from Amazon for $9.79.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.