1. Only six months in and this guy popped the big question on national television.
2. This couple was also only six months in when this boyfriend popped the big question in front of international icon Celine Dion.
3. How about this boyfriend who took it up a notch by faking an arrest?
4. This guy came up with a Beyoncé-themed dance that took two months of planning.
5. And this guy wanted some major privacy and shut down all of Times Square.
6. This boyfriend and his bike club took "stopping traffic" very literally when asking his girlfriend for her hand in marriage.
7. Forget the scenic backgrounds of a mountain range or lake – this guy proposed to his man at The Home Depot with the help of a choreographed dance mob.
8. Or instead of going the old verbal route, why not ask in memes?
9. This dude showed some extreme hidden talent when he came up with an entire rap to propose. BARS!
10. Who said online dating doesn't lead to true love? This couple's relationship started with a tweet, and so did their proposal.
11. Imagine the time that goes into planning a wedding proposal and a wedding all for the same day.
This guy made it happen.
12. You know it's true love when you spend every day of the year proposing.
13. Or better yet, plan a marriage proposal for four years from 26 different countries.
14. Acting in a fake music video and tricking your bride-to-be into thinking it's part of a scene is just too clever.
15. It's just as clever as this guy who literally starred in a movie, had his girlfriend watch it in a theater, and then showed up in person to propose.
16. This reenactment of Pitch Perfect made for the PERFECT proposal.
17. This man managed to get children to keep a secret and got his girlfriend's kindergarten class involved.
18. And this guy planned a whole day of activities that ended at his girlfriend's high school basketball court.
19. This software engineer created an app suggesting different activities for his girlfriend to do for a week. The final activity led her to a picnic where he proposed.
The Most Rating: 6/10